AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-10-18, 12:54   Link #521
Midonin
Last Engage

Not really, no. The universe isn't resetting with every episode.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 13:15   Link #522
Key Board
Carbon

yes, just after every character arc

at this point it would be forced drama and writing to branch off into another route

and she's just the first girl

can you imagine this happening several more times? can imagine the lead protagonist sucking mouth with several more girls and inexplicably changing his mind each time?

omnibus is the only good solution
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 13:24   Link #523
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
omnibus is the only good solution
There is no "only" solution. There are many solutions. And I don't think the reset button need be pressed in this instance.
Old 2010-10-18, 13:42   Link #524
Key Board
Carbon

Well.. let's just say that I think that anime plot progressions obey Newton's law of motion.

As a plot develops and gains more and more momentum in a certain direction, the greater the required force is needed to reverse that momentum.

Right now the two are very cosy. To keep the plot from writing itself it would require drastic cringe inducing measures.

Let's just assume you can stomach that. She's only the first girl. Sora being a vampire that he is, has attracted quite a line of ladies wanting to suck face with him.

Last edited by Key Board; 2010-10-18 at 17:39.
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 14:01   Link #525
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
To keep the plot from writing itself it would require drastic cringe inducing measures.
Or it couldn't. There's the worst case scenario, the best case scenario and all cases of scenarios in between. To jump to the most extreme one overlooks everything else that could happen. No need to reset things when, with the episodes as of yet unaired, anything could happen.
Old 2010-10-18, 14:13   Link #526
Francismeunier
Banned

Red face Episode 3

Seriously just
WTF

At this=>

Original
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/2ecc29fa.gif
Poor Sora! Poor Nao! I smell a Makoto! Watch shitty ass Haruka kiss another girl like that. I smell big trouble Not to mention other problems will arise Why the heck he fell for Kazuha....I wanted Sora. Really no good. More to come later. What next episode is sex time on the bed based on this =>
Spoiler:

Last edited by Francismeunier; 2010-10-18 at 21:10. Reason: subs are in now.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 15:34   Link #527
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for Episode 3:
Old 2010-10-18, 15:45   Link #528
Miraluka
Banned

Spoiler for Episode 3:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2010-10-18 at 17:05.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 17:07   Link #529
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Reminder to everyone to please be courteous and use spoiler tags if discussing or showing important details of episodes that aren't yet subbed.
Old 2010-10-18, 17:39   Link #530
karinvampire
Ka Ra Ku Ri

Why is the maid part the best thing about this show?
karinvampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 19:35   Link #531
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by karinvampire View Post
Why is the maid part the best thing about this show?
Because you like it and can be helped . I don't blame you the maid looks cute when she isn't doing the usual.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 20:04   Link #532
Slayn

Just watched ep 3.....

Spoiler:

So what's the point of showing scenes of Sora by herself then if it's not going to concentrate on her for now? (her scenes are still pretty funny though)

So they're doing a "omnibus" format for the show right?

And wow they sure went overboard with the fanservice in the maid omake this time
Slayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 20:05   Link #533
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayn View Post
So what's the point of showing scenes of Sora by herself then if it's not going to concentrate on her for now? (her scenes are still pretty funny though)

So they're doing a "omnibus" format for the show right?
Foreshadowing/character development, and no.
Old 2010-10-18, 20:35   Link #534
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up Episode 3 more comments.

Ok well the point of my anger is quite simple.....the angry was basically saying WTF and it was my initial reaction to Haruka x Kazuha. I don't care what road they take but I though this was too fast! Ridiculous! Nao would have been better as the childhood friend. Anyways......completed comments.....
First thing I don't know if this is the right place but I will do a poll of which swimsuits did you all like!
Sora
Spoiler:

Akira
Spoiler:

Motoka
Spoiler:

Kozue
Spoiler:

Kazuha
Spoiler:

My personal favorite is Sora and Kazuha. Personally for
I was surprised from the beginning that Motoka for the first time would meet Haruka in swimsuit only clothing....probably was really excited. Haruka's and Akira hand shake was surprising here. Pretty nifty way of doing a hand shake. Well Ryouhei was bold to photograph the girls like that in swimsuits and he got some punishment. Nice group pic BTW. Oh wow! Nice Kazuha crotch shot here. Then again another nice shot of her cleavage here with her swimsuit. Ryouhei is getting another punishment but what is Sora doing to him? Guess Motoka Drank too much to fall like that suddenly. Indirect kiss here=>
Spoiler:
It was obvious. Pretty nice sunset that happened here. Ok this is the obvious thing that triggered all.....Haru touching Kazuha's hand. Of course by the the looks of Sora here she is jealous.

Guess Akira taught some things to Kazuha about shrines. Oh Haru.....where are you looking at? Guess during that call Kazuha was very angry. Still she was so cute when she was young here=>
Spoiler:
There seems to be lots of leg shots and I know someone who likes that so it's mostly for you those of Sora and those of Kazuha here as well as here. Does the father ever look much more older than before. With the sudden music change here I knew something is up. It was obvious that the whole date here with Haru bringing Kazuha to a shopping district would trigger things beyond friendship. Priceless face of Kazuha here=>
Spoiler:
They dared to take a picture together? That is bold already! Obvious when Kazuha here was holding her chest it was the beating of her heart. Most be love too easy to recognize. I will admit that within the picture they look good only because Kazuha is blushing. Oh WTF! Sudden kiss of Haru! Screw this!

Yeah definitely kissing from this far view angle. Guess it's more feet of Akira and Kazuha.
NFSW pics
Spoiler:

Preview of next episode
Looks like they will have the Akira purifying ritual. Now what kind of crap they will do with Haru if they do one...I wonder?
BTW subs are out so no need to spoiler it.
Episode is 10/10 but I hate the Haru x Kazuha kiss.
Quote:
And wow they sure went overboard with the fanservice in the maid omake this time
Overboard? Oh no just a blowjob....alien part and dog part was just funny. Good part was Yahiro.
Kazuha's route? Did any of this really happen on her route anyways?
Guess I should share some GIFs with you.
Spoiler:

The yuri one that Haruka imagined which is also NFSW since there are nipples there=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...5/4aab47b3.gif

Last edited by Francismeunier; 2010-10-18 at 20:45.
Old 2010-10-18, 20:58   Link #535
Dahak86
Classics never age

Spoiler for ep3 - great, amazing, astonishing, yurilicious fanservice:
warning: it's random comment of mines, full of blatant jokes. you've been warned.

-----------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
First thing I don't know if this is the right place but I will do a poll of which swimsuits did you all like!
can I have all of them?

anyway, I'll go with Sora!

Quote:
Sora
Spoiler:
Old 2010-10-18, 21:04   Link #536
Slayn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Foreshadowing/character development, and no.
Well I get the foreshadowing/character development part but this is obviously going for a "omnibus" type of storytelling because it wouldn't make sense in the first episode alone to show all these crazy delusions between Sora and her brother then all of a sudden
Spoiler for for anime:

Spoiler for for anime:

If they don't, expect a lot of angry fans! (Kazuha's route from the game was the weakest "route" in my opinion)

Quote:
Kazuha's route? Did any of this really happen on her route anyways?
Somewhat but most of it is anime original just to speed things up...
Old 2010-10-18, 21:07   Link #537
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Spoiler for ep3 - great, amazing, astonishing, yurilicious fanservice:
warning: it's random comment of mines, full of blatant jokes. you've been warned.

-----------------------------------------------

can I have all of them?

anyway, I'll go with Sora!
Nice GIFs but the best is still that one of the Yuri scene. The only nipples good enough were those of Yahiro and Kazuha.....we are still missing Kozue, Sora and Akira's. Yeah Haruka is a pervert.....he might be the next Makoto minus the nice boat end. Most likely he will be the lucky Makoto.
Quote:
If they don't, expect a lot of angry fans!
to add.....When they make Haruka have kisses and sex with all the girls with the end one being Sora and all ends there. Watch for it! I prophesy this right now!
Old 2010-10-18, 21:11   Link #538
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Yeah Haruka is a pervert.....he might be the next Makoto
You apply that name on him because he kissed the girl you didn't want him to...isn't that a bit harsh?
Old 2010-10-18, 21:13   Link #539
Slayn

Quote:
You apply that name on him because he kissed the girl you didn't want him to...isn't that a bit harsh?
Yeah that's a bit harsh and I doubt they will make Haru into a "Makoto" so no worries..... I hope >_>
Old 2010-10-18, 21:15   Link #540
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Nope, just because he will most likely go on a sex spree.....you will see....if I am wrong tell it to me at the end of the series. I doubt they will stick with only Kazuha being kissed. Really doubt it.
Quote:
Yeah that's a bit harsh and I doubt they will make Haru into a "Makoto" so no worries..... I hope >_>
There is no way that will happen. He will kiss and have sex with another girl at least. I am sure!

Less you are saying they are going to do a Kazuha only route? Yeah right. I doubt it.

Tags
drama, eroge, romance, seinen, visual novel adaptation