Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-06, 21:57   Link #201
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Eh. Kubo never ends the chapter with a killing blow. Except that one time...
Gin isn't dead and whoever really thought Aizen was dead was foolish for thinking that. I mean really you guys expect Aizen of all people to just roll over and die.
Old 2010-08-06, 22:40   Link #202
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Gin isn't dead and whoever really thought Aizen was dead was foolish for thinking that. I mean really you guys expect Aizen of all people to just roll over and die.
it would of been better than what's happening right now
Old 2010-08-06, 22:50   Link #203
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
it would of been better than what's happening right now
Are you kidding me Aizen just dying would suck, because it would mean that all that time he had no real strength. For him to be killed by simple poison was just unlikely especially when it comes to Tite Kubo. If you've learned anything it is to never underestimate the power of Aizen
Old 2010-08-07, 00:48   Link #204
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Are you kidding me Aizen just dying would suck, because it would mean that all that time he had no real strength. For him to be killed by simple poison was just unlikely especially when it comes to Tite Kubo. If you've learned anything it is to never underestimate the power of Aizen
It's to not underestimate Kubo's trolling.

Also, Gin's attack was hardly a "simple poison" if it forced Aizen to transform into Butterfli
Old 2010-08-07, 01:03   Link #205
Alchemist007
*Author

Bankai darou?
Old 2010-08-07, 01:27   Link #206
secretzfan
*Fansubber

I thought it wasn't a bad chapter mostly because my prediction came true. THERE WERE FLASHBACKS OF GIN AND AIZEN!!!!!!!!
Old 2010-08-07, 01:33   Link #207
SeanQ

if Gin doesn't die to Aizen's blow...it'd be because Aizen has grown attach to Gin and loves him like a son...and there will be flashbacks of them playing catch ...
Old 2010-08-07, 01:44   Link #208
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
if Gin doesn't die to Aizen's blow...it'd be because Aizen has grown attach to Gin and loves him like a son...and there will be flashbacks of them playing catch ...
It also could be Aizen having not enough strength to easily kill Gin.
Old 2010-08-07, 02:52   Link #209
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
It also could be Aizen having not enough strength to easily kill Gin.
Nahh I reckon it would take something like a miracle (Ichigo Kurosaki surprise surprise) to save Gin now ... plus it's not over til the hogyoku is destroyed, or separated from Aizen right? cause Aizen just tends to reform around it. I do reckon Gin has done something to Aizen though that whilst might not kill him will probably give him a bit of trouble ... Gin's character doesn't strike me as the type to foolishly overlook Aizen's power and regeneration.
Old 2010-08-07, 03:26   Link #210
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

My prediction
Ichigo comes back knowing new technique
Aizen owns
Creates the little key thingy
takes over everything
kills kubo

end
Old 2010-08-07, 04:12   Link #211
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Eh. Kubo never ends the chapter with a killing blow. Except that one time...
he's ended chapters with blows that in all honesty should have killed aizen, but haven't.

ichigo, twice pounces aizen, and urahara shoots him through the chest and makes him explode, both at the end of chapters (okay, maybe the shoot through the chest wasn't, but still)

and who can forget ichigo's blast from the past through the chest.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-08-07, 07:50   Link #212
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Aizen's unbelievably hax power level is exactly what we hate, so seeing it subverted and him dying in such an anti-climactic way would be awesome for us (Atleast it would've been for me)
Old 2010-08-07, 09:55   Link #213
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
I expected him to die and come back. It's about the only thing he hasn't done yet.
Old 2010-08-07, 13:46   Link #214
Vinak
Procrastinator

Quote:
Aizen "just dying" could have been an interesting twist in this series. IF written correctly, Aizen Dying to Gin could have been a huge plot development that could have branched into any direction.

Instead, we get more Aizen trolling. Oh gee...Aizen is still alive...who didn't see that one coming? Oh look, another Aizen power up. This is such an interesting and unpredictable manga....I just can't wait to read the next chapter!

ANY character is more interesting to me than Aizen is...He is just a typical Gary Stu. (Mary Sue) It's a real tragedy that Kubo's editors have allowed him to develop such a character.
Old 2010-08-07, 13:57   Link #215
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Aizen's unbelievably hax power level is exactly what we hate, so seeing it subverted and him dying in such an anti-climactic way would be awesome for us (Atleast it would've been for me)
Are you kidding Haak? Ai-chan's 'death' was very climatic up until the point where he evolved into ButterflAi-chan. He even fell to his knees. (And since he's wearing white, there's a good chance he staind them)

Btw, I've been thinking of cool nicknames to call you. Here's what I've got so far: Haakasaurus-rex, Haak-e-sak, Mr.Haak, Haakenstein, and Haakington Esquire. Let me know what you think
Old 2010-08-07, 14:06   Link #216
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori~Birdie View Post
Nahh I reckon it would take something like a miracle (Ichigo Kurosaki surprise surprise) to save Gin now ... plus it's not over til the hogyoku is destroyed, or separated from Aizen right? cause Aizen just tends to reform around it. I do reckon Gin has done something to Aizen though that whilst might not kill him will probably give him a bit of trouble ... Gin's character doesn't strike me as the type to foolishly overlook Aizen's power and regeneration.
All Aizen did was slash Gin with his sword
Old 2010-08-07, 14:07   Link #217
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
he's ended chapters with blows that in all honesty should have killed aizen, but haven't.

ichigo, twice pounces aizen, and urahara shoots him through the chest and makes him explode, both at the end of chapters (okay, maybe the shoot through the chest wasn't, but still)

and who can forget ichigo's blast from the past through the chest.
Hey that is another reason why Gin might not be dead. Man looking at how strong Aizen is worries me.
Old 2010-08-07, 14:08   Link #218
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Are you kidding Haak? Ai-chan's 'death' was very climatic up until the point where he evolved into ButterflAi-chan. He even fell to his knees. (And since he's wearing white, there's a good chance he staind them)

Btw, I've been thinking of cool nicknames to call you. Here's what I've got so far: Haakasaurus-rex, Haak-e-sak, Mr.Haak, Haakenstein, and Haakington Esquire. Let me know what you think
Well yeah but that was this chapter, which i wished never happened for more than one reason. But i wouldn't even mind if it was a dramatic death like that, it's just that in the bigger picture Aizen dying at this point would've been really premature. And that's what would've made it anti-climatic regardless of how much Aizen would've screamed.

Haakington Esquire sounds fancy.
Old 2010-08-07, 14:09   Link #219
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Well yeah but that was this chapter, which i wished never happened for more than one reason.

Haakington Esquire sounds fancy.
What are your other reasons besides Aizen coming back
Old 2010-08-07, 14:15   Link #220
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
What are your other reasons besides Aizen coming back
Oh many reasons:

Quote:
Cons:
Predictable
He looks like Jesus.
Butterfly wings. BUTTERFLY WINGS.
About 3 lines of dialogue in the entire chapter
Unbelievably spaced out (even more so than usual)
Aizen is EVEN MORE HAX (That's the last thing we need)
We've seen it like a million times before. It's starting to wear a little thin.
Possibly the most interesting character left in Bleach is being needlessly shafted.
Also add "Gin is trying to kill Aizen purely because Aizen indirectly harmed Rangiku despite the fact that Gin himself just harmed Rangiku moments ago".
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread