AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-01-28, 07:33   Link #61
Crimson Reaper

Well surprise surprise Komamura was used as a punching bag again. And did we really need Gin speading a whole chapter spelling out how hax Aizan is? Really Gin? We didn't notice. And again I'm shocked Kubo again decided to have another limb lobbed off for the sake of 'OMG Aizan is strong!'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheehemoth View Post
We should start making a tally
Well so far it's 2 hands, 1 whole arm and 1 person cut in half job. They all need a Orihime plaster at this point. It really is a fetish, one he can erase before he feels any shame for it.
Old 2010-01-28, 08:14   Link #62
Tenryuken
Pirate God

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
He didn't get "effortlessly owned", he got slashed. Like he slashed Aizen. They both suffered similar injuries in that fight. It's a pretty big exaggeration to say that either one of them "owned" in that fight.
Ichigo's intrusion saved his arse, just look at Shinji's face before Ichigo crashed their party.
It was like: "wtf am I gonna do now?"-face.
Old 2010-01-28, 08:17   Link #63
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenryuken View Post
Ichigo's intrusion saved his arse, just look at Shinji's face before Ichigo crashed their party.
It was like: "wtf am I gonna do now?"-face.
Looked like he had the same face as Aizen's "OMG SOMEONE ACTUALLY CUT ME" face.

But faces can be interparated in different contexts, I guess.
Old 2010-01-28, 08:19   Link #64
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

What the hell was that? That was pointless. We all knew he was strong, give me a break here.
Old 2010-01-28, 09:57   Link #65
Kafriel
Senior Guest

He is stronger than you think! And stronger than you're thinking next too, he still has shikai, bankai, some 30 kido to spam, garganta access to god knows what lurks in HM (AGAIN) and possible further tinkering with WW's powers.
Old 2010-01-28, 10:07   Link #66
kitten320

Man... Kubo and his hand fetish -_-

Why not go for the head already?

Last edited by kitten320; 2010-01-28 at 10:20.
Old 2010-01-28, 10:08   Link #67
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Reaper View Post
Well surprise surprise Komamura was used as a punching bag again. And did we really need Gin speading a whole chapter spelling out how hax Aizan is? Really Gin? We didn't notice. And again I'm shocked Kubo again decided to have another limb lobbed off for the sake of 'OMG Aizan is strong!'.
Well, it did finally settle the debate as to what Aizen's raw strength is. A lot of people believed Aizen relied almost solely on KS and was at best an average/good captain without it. Kubo basically smashed that argument into tiny pieces here. Aizen is hella strong. His shikai's just icing on the cake.

Old 2010-01-28, 11:47   Link #68
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Hitsugaya charges in recklessly, talking big, yet Komamura gets slashed for it. Makes so much sense......

Seriously, after the disappointment of Komamura vs Tousen fight's conclusion, this chapter has set a new low. Here's still me hoping Yama-ji will set it straight, but getting more and more doubtful at this rate.
Old 2010-01-28, 11:49   Link #69
SeanQ

Yay...forget the deja vu....and fight
Gin was so awesome, standing there talking to himself...pure awesomeness.
Old 2010-01-28, 11:54   Link #70
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I realized the source of Aizen's power and why he is so strong...he is a 10th dan patty cake master and former champion before he retired and gave his position to his former student Nappa.

Only a patty cake master can show such skill at ass whooping.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-01-28, 13:18   Link #71
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Really? Aizen is just that pwnage. he can own all of them without using his shikai. Dang lol.

Yamamoto is just being a pansy since he knows he's gonna lose.
Old 2010-01-28, 13:31   Link #72
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Again, very much enjoying last few chapters. I have no idea where Aizen is getting his powers from but it's awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I kind of hope not. This arc (the Town portions specifically), besides one or two moments, has been fairly lackluster. So, seeing Aizen single-handedly own everyone, while completely proving how unnecessary the entire arc was (considering he would have enough power by himself that he would have never needed any of the Espada), would still manage to make up for the constant averageness of the entire arc...
It could turn out to be a neccessary measure to bide time for some yet unknown reason. Doesn't stop the chapters from sucking, but yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquihorror View Post
And I hope orihime rejects all her clothes!
Yes.
Old 2010-01-28, 14:27   Link #73
Tenryuken
Pirate God

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus View Post
Hitsugaya charges in recklessly, talking big, yet Komamura gets slashed for it. Makes so much sense......
They don't have the same Fanbase.

Quote:
Seriously, after the disappointment of Komamura vs Tousen fight's conclusion, this chapter has set a new low. Here's still me hoping Yama-ji will set it straight, but getting more and more doubtful at this rate.
I hated that fight but loved the conclusion.
Old 2010-01-28, 15:36   Link #74
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Yamamoto is just being a pansy since he knows he's gonna lose.
He's just standing there in the corner thinking "Shit, I'm out of here". Which would incidently make him the smartest of them all.
Old 2010-01-28, 15:57   Link #75
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Psssh, Yama-ji could prolly roast everyone there simultaneously with his bankai. Of course, that'd mean taking out his own troops, but fuck it. It'd kill Aizen.

I stick to my theory that he fell asleep.
Old 2010-01-28, 16:01   Link #76
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
Remember when Bleach actually had a plot? Remember that his original motive has always been to create the Royal key to reach the royal realm, and it's only for that reason that he has been so secretive and cumbersome in his methods.
IIRC all he needed to do for that was sacrifice Karakura and he's set. So in the Soul Society arc he could have walked into Rukia's cell day one, grabbed the Hogyoku(just for kicks), used his illusions to kill every captain and vice captain in five minutes, and spent as long as he wanted preparing to make the key.
Old 2010-01-28, 16:01   Link #77
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Chapter's out, Sajin's defeat was very graphical, I liked that part, and Gin talking to himself was also nice...but the entire chapter was just "hey, I'm Aizen, look at just how big I really am!"...I thought his ego was inflated enough, he doesn't need MORE hyping, he was already friggin invincible right off the bat. Btw what did Gin mean when he said "people would rather kill themselves than obey that sword", when referring to KS?
Old 2010-01-28, 16:05   Link #78
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Btw what did Gin mean when he said "people would rather kill themselves than obey that sword", when referring to KS?
I'm guessing he must've meant the arrancars have such inflated egos (they do) that they don't want to be inferior to anyone just because of one ability. They understood that Aizen was basically akin to God and idea that they would try and compare themselves to him as if they could compete with him would be arrogant even for them.
Old 2010-01-28, 16:06   Link #79
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
He's just standing there in the corner thinking "Shit, I'm out of here". Which would incidently make him the smartest of them all.
Ha, that's very true.

I honestly really enjoyed this chapter. I don't really know why, I just thought it was pretty good. Perhaps it's all the badassery coming from Aizen and Gin.

On another note though, I wish that Captain Cry Baby had been the one who got the crap kicked out of him instead of Captain Puppy Face, but when you have an overly engrossed fanbase like Hitusgaya's, you will always be protected by other characters no matter how stupid your dialogue may be or the fact that it contradicts itself on more than one level. We wouldn’t want the fangirls to go on a crazy rampage, would we?
Old 2010-01-28, 16:31   Link #80
gonzo562

damn its freakin overpowered.

Hopefully we get some background on how aizen got all these uber skillz.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga