AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-10-03, 03:01   Link #2941
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ EUNE. Cool new summoner icons for everyone, seen 6/10 being M5 for some reason...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 03:16   Link #2942
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

o EU that explain everything, it's cause I play on NA. Such a difference in the popularity of items in both server =w= btw most of my list is TSM LOL TSM TSM TSM, and isn't it M5 cause they won the regional(?) (May be wrong here)

Lol this I gotta try this

Last edited by xBakaChanx; 2012-10-03 at 04:00.
xBakaChanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 05:53   Link #2943
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Meh, Mpen Leona is even scarier...and all she needs is sorc boots and a spirit visage And yes, M5 have been gaining a lot of fans since Hannover and Cologne just boosted that base. Really looking forward to the following few days, it's gonna be epic
Old 2012-10-03, 07:03   Link #2944
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Still rooting for CLG.eu to win the finals. I think it helps that they have profound knowledge and experience with 3 of 4 regions, namely Europe (obviously), NA (regularly scrimming with CLG.na and now having been in the states for 1-2 months) as well as Korea. But we will see, they've shown to falter in some important matches recently (against SK and Frost).

I'm really interested to see the SEA teams play since I missed their regionals. Obviously they're kind of a dark horse for every other team as well.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 14:21   Link #2945
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Well I did my 10 placement ranked matches and despite 3 leavers on my side(winning one of the 3 4 vs 5s) I manage to go 5 - 5 due the leavers and some really bad team mates (I was 4 - 7 -25 as Sona and 11 - 5 - 7 as Skarner in lost games because of people being that bad), getting to 1197 ELO, I am sure I can carry much higher than that though.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 14:46   Link #2946
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I'd say, keep trying for another day or two...if you see yourself just jumping up and down 1200~1300, it's probably going to stay the same

Fun story, I was playing another MMO and people actually felt sorry for me when I told them I play in EUNE ._. Does the server have a bad rep or something?
Old 2012-10-03, 16:28   Link #2947
Kreceir

Just a shot in the dark Kafriel, I think people said that the Community there is even worse then EUW / NA community which I can hardly Imagen or maybe that it doesn't have that much people playing on that compared to EUW.

I was starting too try out my first ranked game... but then I watched someone's stream at 1900+ ELo....
Just reading that chat made me really frustrated and stressed out.
So I just went playing normal matches instead....
Old 2012-10-03, 17:45   Link #2948
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I just think EUNE just has a much smaller population, to the point that most competitive teams have their main accounts in EUW despite being closer EUNE ping wise. For example, M5 has their mains in EUW

And yeah, ranked can get pretty darn nasty at times, even with the honor system. (though admittedly much better than they were when I started at lvl 20 way back then) If it weren't for the rewards, I don't even bother with it... just too toxic for my tastes.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 23:03   Link #2949
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Well I did my 10 placement ranked matches and despite 3 leavers on my side(winning one of the 3 4 vs 5s) I manage to go 5 - 5 due the leavers and some really bad team mates (I was 4 - 7 -25 as Sona and 11 - 5 - 7 as Skarner in lost games because of people being that bad), getting to 1197 ELO, I am sure I can carry much higher than that though.
Lol keep trying, but if you want to win ranked matches your role in the game really matters. Like personally I main top, but top can't go and gank ( usually ) so you can't make other lanes win, and won't carry as hard as other lanes. Imo in order to win the game you need to make other lanes win as well, so playing mid or jungler might be a good choice. Just personal perference.
Old 2012-10-04, 13:05   Link #2950
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Azubu Frost beat Invictus in their first group match, as I had hoped. Invictus were insanely aggressive at the start, top lane down at 9 minutes. Bu Azubu dug in hard, got a good Baron steal, then had the better lategame lineup. Thought the Leona on Invictus's side was the real weakness that match. Untimely intiiations or wrong target a lot of the time - just can't afford to do that on Leona. Their Jarvan did good, but Azubu's Jax and Shen were critical. Once they could both live and offer Ezreal a chance to live, that match was theirs.
Old 2012-10-04, 13:18   Link #2951
willx
Nyaaan~~

http://kotaku.com/5948662/that-lates...tober-loves-it

Apparently Playboy's Ms. October has 1355 ELO .. she's doing better than I am
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 13:55   Link #2952
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Damn, CLG got owned in game 1...never expected a surrender tbh.
Old 2012-10-04, 13:56   Link #2953
Kreceir

That 1 HP escape was really amazing it was a mistake by IG but still its still amazing to get away.

It was just 2 matches and I'm loving this already
Great games both teams.
Old 2012-10-04, 14:13   Link #2954
Kafriel
Senior Guest

SK Gaming. Keys to the game:

1. Let emotions flow
2. Match Frost's aggression
3. Get Ocelote ROLLING!

^lol As I missed the Korea regionals and the first match, I'm looking forward to this one.
Old 2012-10-04, 14:14   Link #2955
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

CLG lost that match at picks and bans...I was chatting with Kona, took one look at that lineup and said...wtf?

Rooting for SK in the 3rd match.
Old 2012-10-04, 14:26   Link #2956
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Damn, CLG got owned in game 1...never expected a surrender tbh.
CLG made some bad calls on pick/bans, imo, which let things go too badly against them.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 14:55   Link #2957
Kafriel
Senior Guest

That Singed/Anivia combo is just so deadly, things are looking pretty bad for SK...
Old 2012-10-04, 15:06   Link #2958
Kreceir

HOLY SHIT that Singed play was the MVP.
Old 2012-10-04, 15:10   Link #2959
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Yellowstar's play with Caitlyn was the only highlight for SK. Ocelote really looked like he shouldn't have picked Karthus and Kevin/Aranae got utterly builled out of it. Shy already had a good first match on Jax, but that Singed...yikes. Rapidstar also justified his status with his perfomance on Anivia.

SK vs CLG is pretty make or break for both teams.
Old 2012-10-04, 15:45   Link #2960
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Holy shit, that bot TF! Amazing game so far, definitely my favourite kind of matchup where both teams have equally good chances of stealing the other team's wind in a single minute.

EDIT: Quite the awesome match all the way through, epic final fight but GG from SK too, they really tried hard on that one.

Last edited by Kafriel; 2012-10-04 at 16:11.

Tags
league of legends, lol