AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-24, 18:41   Link #1301
Tworble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defade View Post

I wonder if the unchanging course of the Himmelreich is supposed to mean something. Its previous course seemed quite orderly and symmetrical, makes me wonder if it was supposed to draw out some sort of pattern...however, after Tatara's death, it just resembled nothing more than an elementary schooler's scribbles. At least it's pretty much confirmed that Shiro boarded the blimp after he killed Tatara, and the silver king was indeed who he was waiting for. Perhaps the blimp was simply following Shiro around after the murder incident(it was right there above Shiro when he raised his head to look at the sky, after all), resulting in the seemingly random flight patterns.

People were saying perhaps he body-swapped with Shiro to set him up, but the changing flight patterns and Shiro's vision make me wonder if perhaps Shiro IS the Silver King.
Tworble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 19:08   Link #1302
Defade
寂しがりのひねくれ者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
That was a dessert? Looked more like a pile of turd
Well, someone on 2ch did describe it as a 'mound of red bean poop'.
Defade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 21:23   Link #1303
mayumi

I think it is likely that the Evil Shiro in first episode who shot Tatara is indeed the evil colorless king that Kuroh is supposed to kill and he was going to meet the Silver King that night on the roof top. Perhaps the new Kings meet either the Silver or Gold Kings? Or Evil!Shiro is actually Silver Kings son but was raised by his mom who works under the Gold King?

Perhaps Silver King and Evil!Shiro met and some how exchanged souls. I also wonder if there is any relation between Tatara and Silver King.

I liked how the Blue King is trying to solve the mystery. Hopefully the Reds - Homura don't start randomly attacking people and use their heads as well I wonder if the Gold King is also involved in his some how.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 21:51   Link #1304
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Neko gets bored easy good thing that she got all the switches to play with
Old 2012-11-24, 21:52   Link #1305
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Wild theory: Evil!Shiro and Weissmann actually switched body. The current Shiro is really Weissmann with memory wipped out inside Evil!Shiro's body
That's....actually quite plausible. Anyway current Weissman and Evil Shiro have near identical personalities and speech patterns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
In cuteness?
In not being a threat to your own side while in flight for one....
Old 2012-11-24, 22:31   Link #1306
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post

I liked how the Blue King is trying to solve the mystery. Hopefully the Reds - Homura don't start randomly attacking people and use their heads as well I wonder if the Gold King is also involved in his some how.
Yeah, I was glad to see Munakata starting to realize that things weren't right as well. I hope nothing bad happens to him.

Still don't like Big Boobs or Evil Glasses though.
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-25, 07:43   Link #1307
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
In not being a threat to your own side while in flight for one....
But it was soooo cute. ^_^

I am sorry, I have an extreme weakness toward cats.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-25, 23:49   Link #1308
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Who else thinks that Munakata was stunned by the Damocles of Shiro because it is the Silver King's power?
Old 2012-11-26, 00:50   Link #1309
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Who else thinks that Munakata was stunned by the Damocles of Shiro because it is the Silver King's power?
It would make sense, since the Colourless King is supposed to be incapable of fighting.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 04:40   Link #1310
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Yeah, I was glad to see Munakata starting to realize that things weren't right as well. I hope nothing bad happens to him.

Still don't like Big Boobs or Evil Glasses though.
I don't either. When it comes to B.B., sure you have a huge rack that gets badly drawn when it comes to certain angles, sure you have a sword, and a mini-skirt that doesn't cover a lot. Sure you're the ideal Roy Mustang military woman, but that only gets you so far. When on a top secret mission, you can still act cute and bubbly while being given orders, and you risk your friends' lives because of your poor attention span, and still look moe to the point of being forgiven by nearly everyone? THAT, takes some skill.
Old 2012-11-26, 04:55   Link #1311
kuromitsu

I think Big Boobs Seri is great, anko monsters notwithstanding, but then I have a thing for characters with an attitude like hers. And she's beautiful with her hair down and in casual outfit. (Her voice is also awesome, Sawashiro Miyuki also does a great job with her.) The way she completely steamrolled the school's director, broke up the Saruhiko vs Yata fight and put both into their place... mmyeah.

And Boss Megane Munakata Reishi is awesome, I can't wait to see his battle with Mikoto. (I hope it's going to be more than what they've already shown in the PVs... xD;; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I don't either. When it comes to B.B., sure you have a huge rack that gets badly drawn when it comes to certain angles, sure you have a sword, and a mini-skirt that doesn't cover a lot. Sure you're the ideal Roy Mustang military woman, but that only gets you so far. When on a top secret mission, you can still act cute and bubbly while being given orders, and you risk your friends' lives because of your poor attention span, and still look moe to the point of being forgiven by nearly everyone? THAT, takes some skill.
But but but.... kitty! *flails* She's so cute.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 11:39   Link #1312
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
But it was soooo cute. ^_^

I am sorry, I have an extreme weakness toward cats.
I stand by my statement. Moe doesn't have that much to do with it.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 14:38   Link #1313
Bern-san

Didn't know that red bean could have that shape and color

About Scepter4 I still don't know what to think about them. Well, I certainly like Munakata, he's quite amusing and he totally won me with the 2 latest episodes.
My problem is with Seiri and Fushimi.
Boobs aside, I don't dislike Seiri , in fact I think she is a good person with radical ideas, but I wish she could get a bit more of screentime or know a bit more about her (how long have Izumo and her known each other? when did she fall for Munakata/decided to join Scepter4? does she have any kind of issue?)
Then Fushimi... I don't like him. He hasn't given me reasons to like him. His character is based on his obsession for Yata (and power?). I do find funny the way he calls Yata "Mi...sa...kiiiii" (especially on the drama CD).
Old 2012-11-26, 23:09   Link #1314
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Random news, another novel is coming out in the spring next year.
Side: White x Black
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 23:21   Link #1315
Divino

BIG SPOILERS REGARDING THE SILVER KING!

Summary of Episode 9
:

Spoiler for Summary:
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 23:27   Link #1316
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Theory time!! Assuming the spoiler is true.

Spoiler:
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 23:30   Link #1317
Divino

Quote:

Spoiler:
The Spoilers ARE true here are some more screenshots from the episode:

Spoiler for screenshots:
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 01:44   Link #1318
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler for wild theory about u theory:
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 05:03   Link #1319
mistress_kisara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
BIG SPOILERS REGARDING THE SILVER KING!

Summary of Episode 9
:

Spoiler for Summary:
I hope its Friday already! I'm more interested in
Spoiler:
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 05:14   Link #1320
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
Didn't know that red bean could have that shape and color
I think the color was just the result of the omnipresent blue filter.

I hope. x_x)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
My problem is with Seiri and Fushimi.
Boobs aside, I don't dislike Seiri , in fact I think she is a good person with radical ideas, but I wish she could get a bit more of screentime or know a bit more about her (how long have Izumo and her known each other? when did she fall for Munakata/decided to join Scepter4? does she have any kind of issue?)
Then Fushimi... I don't like him. He hasn't given me reasons to like him. His character is based on his obsession for Yata (and power?). I do find funny the way he calls Yata "Mi...sa...kiiiii" (especially on the drama CD).
Seri, well, she's a supporting character and a woman which I guess means the target audience is not likely to be interested in her personal background (male fans: "T&A are enough", female fans: "Who is Seri? GIVE US MORE FUSHIMI!!!"). I suppose they will drop some more info about her, but I'm not expecting much.

As for Fushimi, I was neutral on him first, but I find myself liking him less and less. His attitude is really grating (one more "tsk" and I'll reach into the screen and slap him). I guess only someone like Reishi (or someone as apathetic as Mikoto) would tolerate this sort of behavior from his No.3, and only because they both know that double power or not, Reishi could kick his ass in a matter of seconds, without breaking a sweat. (And to think that some of his fangirls theorize that Reishi had to "break" his spirit... good god. ) The Mi~sa~ki~ thing was funny at first, but it can get old really fast. At this point, Fushimi needs to do more than skulk around being a sullen teenager (at the age of 19, in a high position at an important organization) and being yandere for Yata in order for me to like him...

In general, there really needs to be some more info about the inner dynamics of the Sexy Corps, about why the hell Fushimi is even working there if he hates it so much, is it the power trip or being in control or the uniform or what (DELICIOUS BROTHERLY ANGST, GIVE IT TO ME! unfortunately it's getting less and less likely), how Seri knows Izumo, what is their relationship and if Reishi knows about it (he probably does), etc., but I guess the writers prefer Homra.

As for the spoilers above, IF they are true,
Spoiler for ep 9 spoiler?:

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-11-27 at 05:51.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural