AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-12-31, 23:16   Link #49761
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...that will have to be written in Hirigana - there is no kanji for 'Shiva' ... I don't think at least...
Old 2013-12-31, 23:23   Link #49762
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

@Tempest:

Thanks, I needed that. The lack of wincest Vns this month had drained my motivation a little bit.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-31, 23:47   Link #49763
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Tempest
I mean something alongside that, something about Omniscience
Old 2014-01-01, 00:01   Link #49764
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Ame-no-Nuboko?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-01, 00:02   Link #49765
bitmeister
Expert Procrastinator

Happy new year from north america! My resolution is to stop procrastinating and write my fanfic.
bitmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-01, 00:03   Link #49766
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Shiva System
Sorry, every time I hear "Shiva", I think of THIS character...and I can just imagine how this is going to mess up Ichika's day...
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-01, 00:08   Link #49767
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well there's that...

And while Raijin and Suijin use same hardware, they have different software and complement equipment. Raijin use it's system to debuff enemy sensor, while Suijin use it's system to buff allies' sensor instead.
Old 2014-01-01, 00:16   Link #49768
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Then which could do both? Bluffing the World?
Old 2014-01-01, 00:24   Link #49769
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Well there's that...

And while Raijin and Suijin use same hardware, they have different software and complement equipment. Raijin use it's system to debuff enemy sensor, while Suijin use it's system to buff allies' sensor instead.
How many "-jin"s do you have aside from those 2?
Old 2014-01-01, 00:42   Link #49770
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

And DOUBLE WIN Tonight from me to all those who support the Ori-WINcest. XD

Quote:
The sunlight hit the groggy teen in the face, rousing him from a fitful sleep. His head throbbed like nothing he had ever experienced before, a dull drumming sensation not unlike a taiko drum performance. He tried to reach for his head but he found his limbs unusually heavy and unable to move. And he felt unusually warm...

The sound of soft breaths reached his ears and he lifted his head up enough to peer over the large and rather warm pillow that was on top of his right arm... A pillow that raised up and down in time to that annoying breathing sound he heard...

"..mmm, Oniicha~n..."

If one is familiar with computers, a pressing and holding the power button results in turning off the computer very quickly. Yet one needs an extremely fast processor, RAM, and HDD to boot up a computer with similar speed. Ichika had no such components in his alcohol-muddled brain. This resulted in his headache spiking in intensity as he tried to bring up all his processes at the same time. And yet, this was an emergency of the highest order.

Eyes wide open now, he could now make out the huge tangled mess of dark hair that belonged to his sister Madoka, who was currently snuggled with her back facing him, her arms holding his tightly against her body, his hand held dangerously close to her...
"...nnnngh..." She drew her knees up tightly to her chest, effectively trapping his arm against her surprisingly soft body.

Ichika 'Blue Screen'ed' for about a full minute; all processes, including his breathing were suspended. Not knowing how he ended up in this situation made him all the more fearful of the physical and very painful reprisals he was bound to suffer once the younger Orimura awoke to find them in this compromising position.

Just when he thought it was safe to breathe once more, the door to his room opened. Immediately, he closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep for the only one who could open that door was the one person on Earth who could get away with murder in the nth degree.

"Ichika...? It's time to... Ugh, this little brat...!" Her exasperation was very evident in her voice. "Despite all her talk, she's constantly sneaking into his room to sleep. Definitely not honest with herself one bit."

Ichika would have blinked if his eyes were open. Her voice towards the end sounded forgiving, almost melancholy in its tone. Did Chifuyu-nee really not care if he was bound to his bed by his little devil of a little sister?

"I know you're awake, Ichika," she called to him. "Trying to pretend to be asleep with a cute girl hugging you?"

"...don't...wake...her ... up," he whispered harshly. "She'll KILL me...!"

Chifuyu rolled her eyes as she scratched her own unruly mass of hair. "Like hell she will. Believe it or not, you have a way with women. For better or for worse, you seem completely oblivious to it." She gave him a rather complicated stare, one that seemed to have both relief and frustration in it. Needless to say, he was confused.

"Haa?"

She sighed, walking over to his side of the bed and sat down on the edge. "...I guess I can indulge myself a bit too," she smirked, glancing at the two of them on the bed. "I can't be shown up by my own little sister."

Ichika did NOT like where this was going. "Um, what are you thinking of doing, Chifuyu-nee?"

As an answer, she swung her slender legs up onto the bed and scooted herself closer to him. "Ugh, my hangover's kicking in again," she grimaced, burying her head against the pillow. "It's the duty of the brother to comfort his sisters when they are feeling ill."

"I have yet to see how lying in my bed and wrapping around me fulfills this," he deadpanned with surprising force in his words.

"..." Chifuyu just looked at him before flicking his forehead. "Shut up. You have two beautiful sisters lying next to you - be grateful."

I might enjoy it if you weren't my sisters, he thought sourly.

Chifuyu's eyes sparkled with mischief. "Hoo~ is my little brother unhappy that he has such an amazing and beautiful neesan for family? Or worse, does he want to indulge in those 'forbidden pleasures' that only family could give?"

Ichika made several straggled noises as he turned his head away from Chifuyu, who chuckled. "You really need to quit saying that stuff to me, Chifuyu-nee," he muttered hiding his very prominent blush.

"Hmph, this is just fuel for you to hurry and choose a girlfriend," Chifuyu replied, ignoring the slight twinge in her chest when she spoke. "Now, just lie still. This probably won't happen again - us like this." Again that melancholy tone was in her voice as she rested her head against Ichika's shoulder. "Just... let us be," she murmured into his shirt before she fell asleep rather quickly.

"..." Ichika let out a breath before resigning himself to this fate and closed his eyes as well, letting the warmth of both his sisters' bodies and feelings lull him back to a more peaceful sleep.
Old 2014-01-01, 00:55   Link #49771
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

As expected! Plan to publish this on FF, Tempest?
Old 2014-01-01, 01:22   Link #49772
Akisa Akimune
L'anticipation du pouvoir

Orimura's flufiness... I'll have good dreams thanks to this. Thanks Tempest!
By the way, Happy New Year everybody! Don't have writer-block and enjoy Life!
Old 2014-01-01, 01:28   Link #49773
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Happy new year and let the wincest flow through you!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-01, 01:55   Link #49774
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Well there's that...
- ...the fact that NO ONE HERE was worried when I posted that pic tells me how boned we all are if that happens...

...dammit. now I'm thinking of making an IS/Jinki crossover.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-01, 02:12   Link #49775
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
How many "-jin"s do you have aside from those 2?
Reijin, which is vanilla Byakushiki pre-Tabane intervention with slightly upgraded hardware
Fuujin, which is vanilla ByakuShiki post-Tabane intervention and had it's bug ironed out and upgraded stealth capability

Reijin is kind of shit unit though, and works better as unmanned support unit than anything else. It's kanji alone is a pun of 'Zero' (零) and 'A person' (人) instead of 'God' (神) (both a person and God read as 'Jin')
Old 2014-01-01, 02:21   Link #49776
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

I suddenly felt the urge to make an IS/Code Geass x-over after watching Akito OVA 2. The Alexander's a ridiculously agile mecha.
Old 2014-01-01, 03:20   Link #49777
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
I suddenly felt the urge to make an IS/Code Geass x-over after watching Akito OVA 2. The Alexander's a ridiculously agile mecha.
Where the heck did you watch it? If it's a rip, then tell me where.
Old 2014-01-01, 03:39   Link #49778
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Where the heck did you watch it? If it's a rip, then tell me where.
No, not a rip. I just watched it online.
Old 2014-01-01, 04:09   Link #49779
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Then What is the andress?
Old 2014-01-01, 04:55   Link #49780
demino_hellsin
That one guy

At first there was only one wildcore user under PROPHET. The two of them were more or less a team. She would kee his sister alive and he would fight for his sister's sake. Using his unhappiness with his sister's situation, he resonated his desire to change with wildcores. This went on for a bit, but soon he lost the power to use wildcores. The reason is because the wildcore user had grown fond of PROPHET, despite her using his sisterbs body, despite PROPHET being no more than a wildcore, he fell in love with her. He was content and no longer held the drive that synchronized him with the wildcores. PROPHET suddenly began to grant the ability to safely use wildcores to many people. She retired the first wildcore user she commanded, and he could do nothing but follow her command. Unbeknownst to the two, PROPHET had unconsciously developed feelings for the wildcore user as well. PROPHET gave the right to anyone with the slightest aptitude to lessen the burden on the first wildcore user, to ease his guilt and leave the battles be. But he stayed by her side, even if only as an attendant. Eventually PROPHET came across a curious existence, a young man who could pilot IS. His potential was unique and she was convinced he would succeed where the hundreds she had gifted before failed. So she personally guided him, for the sake of the first wildcore user. But as they continued this teacherjstudent relation, PROPHET realized she had fallen for the young man and was confronted by her feelings for the first wildcore user as well. Due to jealousy, the first wildcore user regained his desire to change and therefore his powers as a wildcore user.

TL;DR

Typical Ichika.

-_-
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest