AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-28, 15:46   Link #981
Tenchi Hou Take

At this point with the author humanizing the villlains it seems more and more likely the revolutionary army won't entirely be "pure", though they'll still likely be the lesser of two evils.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 15:48   Link #982
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Teigu can be destroyed, at least some of them. For example hecatoncheir and Susano'o have a core through which they regenerate when damaged, it would make sense for them to stop functioning if it's destroyed. OTOH there are things like Schere's scissors, boasting the highest known durability, but also the power to cut anything.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 15:49   Link #983
Soji

Tenchi Hou Take@ That's seem the most likely scenario to happen. After all we really don't know much about the revolutionary army. We only know about NR. Hell would not suprise me if after Nr finish the job and some one survive the revolutionary army just decide to kill the survive.
Edit: Think about this better. Akame is still wanted and she does kill for the empire before become part of NR. I don't think that when everything is solve they let her go like nothing happen.(Because she is wanted) ANd if Tatsumi ,because his job in the NR end up with the same wanted status,even if they survive i can see them end up die because of this.This or just run away for all their life.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 16:03   Link #984
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Soji you mean something like David from the Bible, when he took over Israel he sent assassins to kill off the only opponents to his rule which were legitimacy rulers by blood. Afterwards he killed the assassins and nobody suspects him which allowed him to rule.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 16:09   Link #985
Soji

Reaper@ Pretty much. I think you made the perfect example for what I mean. I really can see something like this happne for some reason.
Old 2012-06-28, 16:11   Link #986
Tenchi Hou Take

I saw this before but Akame I think also means Red eye's so perhaps that will play into the story in the future.
Old 2012-06-28, 16:14   Link #987
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Is some cases, why do I suspect the Revolutionary Army is no different from the Capital now? Well this just a guess because we know very little to none at all about them, but if this Manga really do follow some real life events then the Revolutionary Army is just as bad as the Capital now. A Prime example is Fidel Castro, so I take your prediction of the future as a chance that may happen Soji.
Old 2012-06-28, 16:31   Link #988
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
I saw this before but Akame I think also means Red eye's so perhaps that will play into the story in the future.
If I remember right Akai=Red so not suprise me that Akame mean that.
And she does have Red eyes if this will play a role in the story I'm really curios to see what role. Maybe something about her childhood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Is some cases, why do I suspect the Revolutionary Army is no different from the Capital now? Well this just a guess because we know very little to none at all about them, but if this Manga really do follow some real life events then the Revolutionary Army is just as bad as the Capital now. A Prime example is Fidel Castro, so I take your prediction of the future as a chance that may happen Soji.
I agree more with Tenchi Hou Take and being lesser of two evils ,although this don't change the fact that they can do that to the NR. Then again ,if happen I would be sad for them ...I mean do all that work see you're friend die and then being kill by the people that you working for?
Old 2012-06-28, 16:34   Link #989
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well Soji, this Manga depicts pretty much all of humanity's emotions and personalty. So far, a lot of things of what humans could do to each other has already happen. I think one of the main points of this Manga is to show humans are the biggest enemy to themselves. Which is sadly true. I am not thinking to rationally am I?
Old 2012-06-28, 16:34   Link #990
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

what would be funnier is if the RA and the Govt was actually the same and this was a big orwellian twist on creating enemies to increase the strength and control of the govt

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 16:40   Link #991
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
At this point with the author humanizing the villlains it seems more and more likely the revolutionary army won't entirely be "pure", though they'll still likely be the lesser of two evils.
That's what I'm suspecting too. The guys in Night Raid will likely get the "new country" they want when the dust settles, but it won't entirely be rosy. Just good enough, at least that's my perdition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Teigu can be destroyed, at least some of them. For example hecatoncheir and Susano'o have a core through which they regenerate when damaged, it would make sense for them to stop functioning if it's destroyed. OTOH there are things like Schere's scissors, boasting the highest known durability, but also the power to cut anything.
Don't forget, River almost destroyed Incursio (which also has a core) too, so yeah it's possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Tenchi Hou Take@ That's seem the most likely scenario to happen. After all we really don't know much about the revolutionary army. We only know about NR. Hell would not suprise me if after Nr finish the job and some one survive the revolutionary army just decide to kill the survive.
Edit: Think about this better. Akame is still wanted and she does kill for the empire before become part of NR. I don't think that when everything is solve they let her go like nothing happen.(Because she is wanted) ANd if Tatsumi ,because his job in the NR end up with the same wanted status,even if they survive i can see them end up die because of this.This or just run away for all their life.
Akame is wanted by the Empire not the Rebel army, bounty will likely be void when the new government takes over.

I think Revolutionary Army will simple leave them alone unless Night Raid does something near the end of the story to make go after them. Other then that, Night Raid mostly will likely will not be acknowledged as part Revolution, which I don't think team cares about anyway. They aren't in this for the fame.

Quote:
I think it's just a pun.

Akame ga Kill can be written as "The Red Eyed Killer". Like Esdese and "S" desu.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 16:49   Link #992
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
If I remember right Akai=Red so not suprise me that Akame mean that.
And she does have Red eyes if this will play a role in the story I'm really curios to see what role. Maybe something about her childhood.

I was thinking that but it also could refer to someone else, like Iron Maw said it being a pun "Red eyes killer". With that person being the final boss or playing an important part. Sorta like how Soul Eater doesn't actually refer to the character with the nickname "Soul eater".
Old 2012-06-28, 16:49   Link #993
Soji

Quote:
Akame is wanted by the Empire not the Rebel army, bounty will likely be void when the new government takes over.

I think Revolutionary Army will simple leave them alone unless Night Raid does something near the end of the story to make go after them. Other then that, Night Raid mostly will likely will not be acknowledged as part Revolution, which I don't think team cares about anyway. They aren't in this for the fame.
I really hope you're right here. And you right they don't care about the fame all of them fight and do this job for their own reason. Like the boss say all of them have different reason for fight.

Tenchi Hou Take@If you're two put this that way....can happen. After all i don't think that Esdes will be the final boss and we know for sure that the PM can't fight(at least from what we can see).
Old 2012-06-28, 17:03   Link #994
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
I really hope you're right here. And you right they don't care about the fame all of them fight and do this job for their own reason. Like the boss say all of them have different reason for fight.

Tenchi Hou Take@If you're two put this that way....can happen. After all i don't think that Esdes will be the final boss and we know for sure that the PM can't fight(at least from what we can see).
Ah... Soji, didn't we think like that too of Justice Girl's little Teddy Bear at first? You can't assume things in this Manga like others, this Manga follows a somewhat pattern, but it is somewhat unpredictable.
Old 2012-06-28, 17:14   Link #995
Soji

Quote:
Ah... Soji, didn't we think like that too of Justice Girl's little Teddy Bear at first?
Well yeah. But with what Tatsumi said when he meet her you know there is was something more.

Quote:
You can't assume things in this Manga like others, this Manga follows a somewhat pattern, but it is somewhat unpredictable.
Well i can't deny this. Still some thing can be guess.But I find really strange that the PM can be a Final boss or/and some one stronger than Esdes.
I don't really think he can fight, at least from what we see and know about him.
Old 2012-06-28, 19:14   Link #996
Xacual

Actually I agree with Soji, it's not out there for the revolutionary army to kill off Night Raid after they take over. Their purpose is over and also the fact that they were operating an "evil group of assassins" looks bad even if the cause was good.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 19:18   Link #997
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well if it does happen, it will not change the fact they are cruel beings to use and then throw away people like they were simple assets.
Old 2012-06-28, 19:46   Link #998
OverSeer
Inactive Member

I can totally imagine the RA declaring NR enemies of the New Empire and sending people to kill them
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 01:14   Link #999
NeutralZero

The Revolutionary army killing them isn't far from the truth...
Especially if they want to keep all of their dirty works hidden...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 08:02   Link #1000
Soji

I see most of you understand and even said why I suspect this can happen. I hope I'm wrong....still is not the first time that something like this happen.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!