AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Monster

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-23, 09:09   Link #1
Mitsukage

Johan and his 'children'

One thing I don't really get is that, what's the relationship between Johan and those children?

I remember when he appeared in this new arc, children were all over him, many times; and he mentioned something about his project of something (I forgot the name) that got to do with those children/orphans. Then, again, he was surrounded with children in many scenes, too. Later in the series, he once asked about a child, "How's the world domination doing?" Something similar to that. The thing is, is Johan trying to brainwash those orphans? Or, he really did care/pity about them? He seems to have a twisted mind to me or something.

Also, why is he staying in that university when he doesn't seem to be a student? Or is he, since he once introduced himself to Karl as a law student?
Old 2004-11-23, 11:55   Link #2
Crowley
A-Kraze QCer

You pretty much have to wait and see....
Old 2004-11-23, 12:22   Link #3
Ri_
mangaworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsukage
Also, why is he staying in that university when he doesn't seem to be a student? Or is he, since he once introduced himself to Karl as a law student?
No matter what age and status, there's always something more for you to learn... and Johan might have a goal.
It did help him with driving Richard nuts anyway, by listing off all those paragraphs.
Closed Thread