AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-24, 17:03   Link #1
JimboAFI

Galaxy Angel III Discussion

Hello there. I'm new here. Just started getting into Fansubs and bittorrent. Anyways... uhm... I really wanna start watching Galaxy Angel III but all the torrents are for Eps 11 and up. Did I miss the other ones? Was maybe only the first season liscensed? Are the new ones (11+) a continuation on the story or can I just pickup at 11 and not miss anything? Thanks in advance.
Old 2004-01-24, 17:55   Link #2
Wandering A.I.
エッチだ! しかたない

I'd be amazed if 11+ was seeded...just drop by the relevant irc channels and do things the old fashioned way. You're not going to have much luck hunting torrents that are nearly a year old (if they even existed). ;p

Last I heard it's still just the first two seasons licensed. There is no story, as usual for GA, so you can pickup anywhere and watch in any order. ^^
Old 2004-03-18, 13:17   Link #3
lgmcben

Quick question about Galaxy angel 3. ^^

1.Are there a guy named "Takuto" featured in Galaxy angel 3 (or 2 , or 1??)?

2.Which season was based on the manga version?

Thank you ^__^
Old 2004-03-18, 13:30   Link #4
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgmcben
1.Are there a guy named "Takuto" featured in Galaxy angel 3 (or 2 , or 1??)?

2.Which season was based on the manga version?

Thank you ^__^
1. No.
2. None. The manga and the anime are totally different stories - whereas the manga revolves around Takuto being the leader of the Angel-tai to protect Prince Shiva from Eonia's forces, the anime revolves around the Angel-tai's crazy adventures. While the characters (Milfuelle, Ranpha, Vanilla, Forte, and Mint) and the setting (Transbaal) remain the same, the manga and the anime have very little in common in storyline.

On another note, according to Newtype and Comptiq magazine, that there is a 4th season of GA in the works for summer 2004, with a new character joining the Angel-tai - Karamaru Chitose. Chitose was an added character for the PC/PS2 game "Galaxy Angel Moonlit Lovers," which is based on Kanan/Mizuno Ryo's Galaxy Angel manga. But being that the anime has no direct relation in storyline to the manga, I forecast that the 4th season of GA will be comedy/slapstick centered as the previous three seasons.
Old 2004-03-18, 13:40   Link #5
lgmcben

What a pity T__T I really want to see GA with some romance(like in manga version).

Anyways, Thanks for the reply !!
Old 2004-03-18, 23:30   Link #6
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Yeah I want romance in it too. AWESOME I can't wait for Chitose She is so pretty. Hey is the Moonlit Lover game any good BTW?
Old 2004-03-19, 05:38   Link #7
Tellu54
Banned

Loads of fun.

Chitose is a calm, quiet girl who reminds me of what Vanilla would be like if she were human and came from a japanese family.
Old 2004-03-20, 23:46   Link #8
Pengie
supar pengie desu

Send a message via AIM to Pengie Send a message via MSN to Pengie
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellu54
...reminds me of what Vanilla would be like if she were human and came from a japanese family.
*unearths self*

Vanilla IS human. There's no evidence suggesting that she's not. She DOES do the hair drilling thing in one episode, but note that this is just as bizzare as Milfeulle's obnoxiously good/bad luck and Forte's ... cleavage. (Really, you'd think it'd be impossible to stand like that...)

*burrows back into the earth until her massive amount of GA knowledge is needed again*
Old 2004-07-19, 19:30   Link #9
Mey

GA S3 eps 43-44 & 45-46 on BT?

Hi, GA fans!

I'd like to know if someone knows where I could get Galaxy Angel season 3 eps 43-44 and 45-46 on BitTorrent, 'coz those eps weren't released on BT by Anime Haven (only IRC, on which I can't achieve to get anything).

Thanx in advance.
Old 2004-07-19, 21:50   Link #10
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

hehe. I'm trying to find the GA S4 episodes. 1-4 are already out, but all I've found is raws. No subs yet. Oh well. Patience, patience, patience.

PS. If anyone sees the UPS man, scream at him for me. I've been waiting over 6 weeks for them to deliver my GS S1 DVD's!!
Old 2004-07-20, 04:18   Link #11
Mey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
hehe. I'm trying to find the GA S4 episodes. 1-4 are already out, but all I've found is raws. No subs yet. Oh well. Patience, patience, patience.
AH (http://www.theanimehaven.com) seems to have the will to sub it ^_^
Old 2004-07-20, 07:12   Link #12
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Yeah, they said they're going to do the rest of S3 first, then they're going to dive in S4. So that's cool with me. I'm just being my normal impatient self is all.
Old 2004-07-20, 07:52   Link #13
Suikun

Err... I can't post a link, but there is a place to get the episodes not listed on AnimeSuki. The thing is - the homepage of the tracker lists licensed stuff.

EDIT:
Nevermind. They reposted the files today with a new tracker that's licensed anime free, so here's the link for episodes 1-10 and 25-38 (the missing ones):
http://keitaroutheimmortal.cjb.net:6969/index.html

Last edited by Suikun; 2004-07-20 at 08:33.
Old 2004-07-20, 15:08   Link #14
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

I found torrents for episodes 30-43, but they're either down or no body knows about them since I can't connect to any peers or seeders.
Old 2004-07-20, 15:52   Link #15
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikun
Err... I can't post a link, but there is a place to get the episodes not listed on AnimeSuki. The thing is - the homepage of the tracker lists licensed stuff.

Nevermind. They reposted the files today with a new tracker that's licensed anime free, so here's the link for episodes 1-10 and 25-38 (the missing ones):
http://keitaroutheimmortal.cjb.net:6969/index.html
Those torrents were posted here a week ago by me in the torrent submissons forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mey
Hi, GA fans!

I'd like to know if someone knows where I could get Galaxy Angel season 3 eps 43-44 and 45-46 on BitTorrent, 'coz those eps weren't released on BT by Anime Haven (only IRC, on which I can't achieve to get anything).

Thanx in advance.
Animehaven plans on releasing a bt batch soon with all the missing episodes. http://www.theanimehaven.com/pro/for...opic.php?t=434

So lets all wait patiently for them to release them. In the meantime I will leave up the torrents for ep1-10, 25-38 on my tracker until they release the batch of all the missing files.
Old 2004-07-20, 17:59   Link #16
xris
Just call me Ojisan

I've reopened this thread since it's purpose is to discuss Galaxy Angel III.

Please do not use it to ask where to find torrents, the purpose of the Fansub forum is for discussing anime series currently available as fansubs.
Old 2004-08-13, 12:41   Link #17
Wraith
Viewtiful Forever

Send a message via AIM to Wraith Send a message via MSN to Wraith
I can't seem to be able to d/l ep 39-40 or eps 47-52. Anyone know why?
Old 2004-08-13, 16:14   Link #18
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Ask in the download help forum.

As far as the last episode goes (gauds, that took me forever to get it) it kinda surprised me. No typical GA sillyness. This one ended on a very serious and touching note. A nice change, but an odd one at best. It also showed how that one glasses kid was like an uber leet hacker too.

And of course, Milfeil-chan was as cute as ever.
Old 2004-08-13, 18:09   Link #19
hooliganj
Team Player

I've had the torrent running for about two days now and haven't once managed to connect to the tracker, 'Operation timed out' is all it says. Meanwhile other torrents and 'net programs run just fine. Weird, huh? I'll leave it running in case it finally wakes up, I guess.
Old 2004-08-13, 20:36   Link #20
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Go to their chan and wait for one of the bots to announce their ftp info. It does it about once every half hour and it's in grey, so you gotta keep your eyes pealed or you'll miss it. That's how I eventually got it.
Closed Thread

Tags
kemonomimi