AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-12-24, 09:52   Link #461
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

A lucky nak player is a horrible thing to see. The only thing I can do is pray he's on my side some time in the future >_<. Otherwise, nak gets a kill on sight order for having a brick s#!thouse worth of life and 200+ basic damage. We don't pick on nak because we want to, if something like this is in game he has to die first.

Now I'm open for finding more victims [or to be victim ]. Usually around server 11 or 12 as avardelindt playing ice, mage or lightning [lightning is a fun bot ]. I don't mind being DT and will ask first before executing a KS.

I am also merciless and evil, and expect the same from everyone I play with or against.
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 10:17   Link #462
basket
World's first BBSing cat

Send a message via ICQ to basket Send a message via AIM to basket Send a message via MSN to basket Send a message via Yahoo to basket
Sorry for the me too post, but I agree with your points.

As an example, it's pretty annoying when I can't hit anything, and I get called for it by people on the other team who are extremely rude and annoying (seriously, who ever says "ns" for when you MISS a shot?)

Also, people who try to flirt with you, or power card users who use that to their advantage to team-damage you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner of Anime
Sorry for the rant, just that even though the vast majority of GB players are evil incarnate [myself included], much of the remainder happen to be cowards and fools.
I want your nickname!!
basket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 10:42   Link #463
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

It's avardelindt

I don't play too often- it's my first acc. and after 6 months I'm only a gold hammer.
Old 2004-12-24, 10:46   Link #464
basket
World's first BBSing cat

Send a message via ICQ to basket Send a message via AIM to basket Send a message via MSN to basket Send a message via Yahoo to basket
Quote:
It's avardelindt

I don't play too often- it's my first acc. and after 6 months I'm only a gold hammer.
If you haven't already, you should consider joining the Animesuki guild. :P We play pretty regularly... usually... but do it soon before I leave on Monday morning! :
Old 2004-12-24, 11:47   Link #465
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

I played today.

Can someone please invite me to the AnimeSuki guild? I probably won't be playing for another couple of millenia, but at least I get that pretty little word next to my name when I decide to play again.
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 17:29   Link #466
AnAlPedoFileMan
hey there lil girlie

Quote:
A lucky nak player is a horrible thing to see.
i just remembered an excellent example of a lucky nak. we were on that one stage that changes wind quite often err i ferget the name. but anyway the opposing nak had a nado between him and me and wind was against him at about 25 i believe. also we were about 3 inches away from each other and he decides to shoot at about angle 80 against the wind... so he shoots goes up the nado but before hitting the apex of its angle the shot starts going back down and so it goes back down the nado then hits the grounds and still spins then oddly enuff the shot's trajectory changes underground and hits me dead on.

if that's not lucky then i dunno wut is

and yes oneesama i still have not forgotten that shot -_-i
AnAlPedoFileMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 21:22   Link #467
basket
World's first BBSing cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
Can someone please invite me to the AnimeSuki guild?
No one can invite you to the guild, you have to join it yourself.

You need to go to the Gunbound website (http://gunbound.net), log in to the site, then click on Community -> Guild, and search for the guild (it should be at the top of the list):

Guild name : ASUKI
Guild master : damit2
Number of members : 31

edit: I finally found the link Oneesama explains how to join the guild

Last edited by basket; 2004-12-25 at 02:16.
Old 2004-12-24, 21:38   Link #468
Izzy
Corrupted

so true...don't forget you must be a stone hammer (or is it double?) to join the guild

on another note......6 months away from GB is horrible...........plus the time I play.....I feel so alone
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-25, 02:18   Link #469
basket
World's first BBSing cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy
so true...don't forget you must be a stone hammer (or is it double?) to join the guild

on another note......6 months away from GB is horrible...........plus the time I play.....I feel so alone
Yeah, the minimum rank to join is a stone hammer. And 6 months without GB = really I would go crazy!
Old 2004-12-30, 10:56   Link #470
Soichiro A.
Newbie Member

Hey I'd like to join the guild please! I'm a double sided metal axe.
Soichiro A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-30, 11:42   Link #471
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Quote:

c The moment ppl apologise for ganging up on you is the day you've gotten to be so good, everyone wants to kill you first >_<. You should be happy, you've just been inducted into the club of GB elites who are really deadly
The way I see it, if you're playing a 4v4 game and you co-oordinate a double/triple team on a single person and manage to pull it off without any of your teamates dying, its pretty good teamwork and skill ..
If people want fair-play and battle 1v1, then they should join games where its 1v1 -,-

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-31, 01:18   Link #472
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolistic
If people want fair-play and battle 1v1, then they should join games where its 1v1 -,-
That's exactly my prob. with most of the GB players I meet in server 11 and 12, these fools take it as an excuse that their side lost a match because they got hit by a 4 way artillary strike. They never stop to think about why their opponents are able to pull something like this off, or even ask themselves why they suck so much. Asking for a handicap is just displaying the fact that your skills only go so far, and in the demon infested servers we either kill the very weakest or very strongest. Personally, I'd rather be killed off first because I'm a serious threat and not as damned joke

Hell, nobody needs to imagine a real n00b scenario, the fool just has to come in with the yellow stripe in full blazen and the other side has boomer, turtle or nak players with at least +65% hit ability >_<. After that is a free demonstration on how to execute high angle and full power strikes. If the chick can come away from that game and learn how to pull of such an attack, then it's a lesson worth getting no matter how many times it happens. If they can go back and think of a way to stop the above, then the door to enlightenment has been opened.

Otherwise, figure out some way to hit more ppl at one time. If you're about to die from a team attack, then do so much hurt to the opposition as a whole that you'll still win in the end. My take on this? Learn how to use lightning. It's weapon has the biggest area of effect despite the weak damage, and hitting straight down always wrecks your targets attack angle [turtle counter ]. The bad? hitting more than 1 person and doing a median level of hurt to all will increase your popularity considerably.

In other words, using this bot well means that everybody wants to kill you out of revenge >_< :fingers:
Old 2004-12-31, 02:20   Link #473
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで

Reporting a Lost

did someone borrowed my Tenshi Boomer 101 and did not return it? Can that "somebody" return it asap, as i am inneeded to catch up <3

when i am on, none of you guys are on >.<''

latest ranking.....
Spoiler:

I remember long long time ago, we only have~ hm ^_^ 5-6 regulars on GB
and look at us now

can have some screen shots? we haven't post them for a long time ^_^;; it would be nice ^_^ don't you think?
Oneesama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-31, 18:22   Link #474
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Quote:
My take on this? Learn how to use lightning. It's weapon has the biggest area of effect despite the weak damage, and hitting straight down always wrecks your targets attack angle [turtle counter ]. The bad? hitting more than 1 person and doing a median level of hurt to all will increase your popularity considerably.

In other words, using this bot well means that everybody wants to kill you out of revenge >_< :fingers:
My old bot! The only real downside to lightning is if the enemy is tricky, they'll move closer and closer to you, forcing you to do damage on yourself ><

Also.. Tenshi's back! hurrah!

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-31, 22:28   Link #475
AnAlPedoFileMan
hey there lil girlie

wut times are u guys on!?!?! T_T
AnAlPedoFileMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 00:23   Link #476
Stardash

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnAlPedoFileMan
wut times are u guys on!?!?! T_T
(note all times are in EST)
Me: 8 ish - 12 ish
Diabolistic & Lampard (they're always together) - 7ish(?) - 11 ish
i don't meet with other guild members enough so iono what times they're on...
IMO boomer is the best bot (though i can't use it). All bots have their certain perks and are all retively the same depending upon the map (except for JD i don't think its that good of a bot after they decreased the angle) Currently my favorite bot is Raon since you can bounce it off the ceiling and do all these neat things....
Damage wise: armor is the best boomer next (with force) and grub's ss if you do it right
Speed wise: is lightening then jd then ice i think
All rounded: is mage
(note the above doesn't consider dragon or knight)
only thing i don;t liek about GB is the fac it keeps crashing now...and when you get lightening in Stardust or MetaMine B
Stardash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 11:26   Link #477
songokuxxx

:d

yoooooooooo
songokuxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 11:33   Link #478
basket
World's first BBSing cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneesama
I remember long long time ago, we only have~ hm ^_^ 5-6 regulars on GB
and look at us now

can have some screen shots? we haven't post them for a long time ^_^;; it would be nice ^_^ don't you think?
I might arrange some screen shots once I recover from my trip ~_~. But I did play against / with Burner of Anime (who has not joined the guild *hint hint*) a few times.
Old 2005-01-04, 14:56   Link #479
naninani

=d

so many new players in the guild maybe i should come back??? . . . . maybe when my comp works again. .
naninani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 09:42   Link #480
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Just signed up- forgot to put in Animesuki user name >_<

Can it be edited later?

Heh, I just found out my win:lose ratio is exactly 40:60. That means I suck like a n00b 3/5 times Of course, pray it stays that way when fighting against me...