AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-12, 12:07   Link #41
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Simply because vengeance has nothing to do with justice.
Did you know the manga Lone Wolf and Cub?
The principle to live as a demon in order to seek vengeance whatever the cost and the live of innocents in the way in very well explained, it's very Japanese-ish.

And anyway it's an incredible and awesome manga so you should all read it.
But be warned, it's a very gloomy, violent, sad and deep Seinen so nothing to see with Naruto (hey but it's full of Ninjas and Samourais )
Spoiler:

It is an interesting comparison between Ogami Itto and Uchiha Sasuke, but unfortunatedly I can't see Sasuke as anywhere close to Itto in depth.

Plus, Sasuke chasing Itachi is nothing compared to Itto's pursuit of the Ura-Yagyu.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-12, 12:59   Link #42
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
He told Naruto that he didn't care, but that was clearly a bluff, if you didn't notice. There is a diference between wanting power to killl Itachi and letting someone possess you to kill your brother. You are giving Sasuke little credit, but oh well, you will found out what will happen when Sasuke kills Orochimaru.
Last of the Uchiha, I think you should reread Mibu's post since he hypothetical question includes having Sasuke's body being taken over after he kills Itachi. And I also believe that Sasuke would accept the offer since giving his body away to kill Itachi fits in with his motto of being an avenger.

You also really shouldn't say that Sasuke will kill Orochimaru like it's actual fact including the fact that the curse seal level 2 was made to take care of such a possibility from any of Orochimaru's weak subordinates (except Kabuto for some wierd reason).
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-12, 13:04   Link #43
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
It is an interesting comparison between Ogami Itto and Uchiha Sasuke, but unfortunatedly I can't see Sasuke as anywhere close to Itto in depth.

Plus, Sasuke chasing Itachi is nothing compared to Itto's pursuit of the Ura-Yagyu.
Indeed, and it's easily understandable given than Naruto is nowhere close to Lone Wolf & Cub in depth (or in anything for that matters).

Besides I don't really compare the characters themself (I mean seriously, to compare Itto to this little brat ), I compare their path, I used LWC for that because it's a known manga which shows very well the principle of vengeance above everything else.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote