AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-28, 20:42   Link #19821
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Hello everyone! I'm here if anyone needs me.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 20:43   Link #19822
Eratas123

I'm tempted to do first person view, but I know I need to keep it third person Also, I know I'm gonna get complaints if majority of the kids are guys, so I made only 4 of them like that.0
Old 2012-01-28, 20:47   Link #19823
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: You'd probably get complaints if they were all girls, as well...

Or not.

I'm having some difficulties with the writing of HotM... I'm finding that writing and rewriting chapter 17 has become a serious chore, and I'm having much more fun writing other stories that have a broader possible storyline. HotM... It's slowly not becoming fun to write.

I'll finish it eventually, but for now... I doubt I'll even get to it. I'm not going to push myself to getting to it, so for now...

I'm on Infinite Stratos Fic hiatus. I'll still show for this forum though.
Old 2012-01-28, 20:50   Link #19824
Eratas123

Moat of us here chat more than write anyway Also, only about 2 of the guys are actually boyish. Shouta(Maya's) and Charles(Charlotte's) look way too girly for comfort.
Old 2012-01-28, 20:52   Link #19825
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: That's going to throw the ISA people for a loop.

My current fic focus will be an attempt at a well-written Nasuverse fic and my Hidan no aria fic.
Old 2012-01-28, 20:55   Link #19826
Eratas123

Nasuverse is way too complicated I'll probably make a kingdom hesrts fic and continue my Index fic at some point. Maybe a Dragon age fic as well.

Also, FI was supposed to have a darker plot, but it eventually turned to humor. Only Kazuma's the remnant of that.
Old 2012-01-28, 21:00   Link #19827
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

I've got a good understanding of the nasuverse, and I've got a fic idea that will work excellently (well, at least to me).

Also, humor isn't bad. Darkness can create character development, so some spices of that might be good.

Your fic idea has so much potential for character development in the background (or foreground) of the humor.
Old 2012-01-28, 21:00   Link #19828
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

8 pages more to 1000th page!
Old 2012-01-28, 21:04   Link #19829
Eratas123

@ Rain - It's a bit too mood whiplash. Later on, the kids explain what they were doing before they got warped. Most of these are average. However, Kazuma says nothing unusual was happening with him......then the flashback shows Ichika's recently dead corpse and kazuma trying to do CpR to it even if he knows he's already dead.
Old 2012-01-28, 21:07   Link #19830
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Yachiyo: May the fastest poster claim it!

@ Eratas: Try to slow the whiplash so you don't break your readers figurative necks. Make it seem like a fair possibility, instead of bringing it out of nowhere. Over the chapters, make it a point to see why he acts awkwardly around Ichika, and seems to avoid questions about his past and any questions regarding his relationship with Ichika.
Old 2012-01-28, 21:10   Link #19831
Eratas123

His intro with Shouta's already markedly different from the rest. Shouta takes note of the fact that Kazuma seems to be injured, but ue keeps saying he's not and they should look for someone. Then they meet Tatenashi and he absolutely flips and runs away wjen he sees her uniform.
Old 2012-01-28, 21:15   Link #19832
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

That could just mean he's shy, aside from the potential injuries.

Or that could portray to the audience he might have come from a universe where, dare I say it, he might have come from a universe where he was abused by his "parents". Even though we know that's not the case, and he doesn't have parents.
Old 2012-01-28, 21:16   Link #19833
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I started playing iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls. There goes my spare time...

Trying to cut down though lol

But with my Nanoha fic in progress, with LOADS of inspiration, Vandam is on a short hiatus, cos I usually run out of steam pretty fast, which then oscillates back to Vandam.
Old 2012-01-28, 21:22   Link #19834
Eratas123

@ Rain - He doesn't have parents Also, he flips out only when he sees her uniform, not her. He even gets close to her till he notices the design of the uniform and immediately runs.

@ Meistah - Good luck
Old 2012-01-28, 21:28   Link #19835
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Of course he doesn't, but the other readers who aren't on this forum don't know that.

Also, why does he run from the sight of her uniform again?

I was gone for very long lengths of time.
Old 2012-01-28, 21:33   Link #19836
Eratas123

His world is basically the IS warfare and dominance up to ten thousand. He's an imperfect clone of Ichika, so he has no actual parents. He runs from Tatenashi because her uniform has the ISA symbol, which just about everyone from his world pisses their pants in fear of. That and he's hopped up n tranqs. He's not thinking the most logically.
Old 2012-01-28, 21:34   Link #19837
demino_hellsin
That one guy

but tranqs make your thoughts blurry, not hyper accelerate O.o?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 21:34   Link #19838
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

That makes quite a lot of sense.

I don't have much to say right now, since I'm trying to work on my Nasuverse fic.
Old 2012-01-28, 21:40   Link #19839
Eratas123

@ Demi - That's why he fails to notice that he's in ISA in the first place. It took seeing the symbol to make him realize it. Also, seeing Shouta made him doubt it since he has no reason to believe a male would be in ISA. Shouta remarks that he's walking like he's sleepy or sluggish, so he's already being affected.

@ Senpai - Meh, I'm stuck as well since I'm wondering how to implement Madoka>_< Nasuverse doesn't have much of a following nowadays due to the fact that no games have been released recently. Also, is your story an OC one again?
Old 2012-01-28, 21:42   Link #19840
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Here`s a very short summary. Yes, its an OC fic.

Spoiler for Nasuverse Fic Summary:

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest