AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-05, 00:45   Link #281
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
This song again...
Is it like... the next Dragostea din Tei?

http://img124.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ren14464rj.swf
Nooooooooooooo O________O
After suffering with Orihime, now Mikuru T_T
Old 2006-07-05, 21:14   Link #282
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sketch143
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18ETSkZaNSk&e

God Knows Guitar solo portion by Yuki - Performed by some guy
ahahahaha, that's absolutely awesome

Wonder if this guy will do Lost My Music
Old 2006-07-07, 01:07   Link #283
nhyn

Just watched the clip of that program where they showed a short part of Aya singing God knows live. I was dissapointed to see her live singing is not so good And during the talk between Aya and the hosts, as much as I understand (with my poor Jap skill) Aya was deliberately talking in high-pitched voice to resemble a kid- could sb please correct me if Im wrong? I found the many comments below the clip complaining about her voice a bit annoying, since Ive seen her in another interview clip (an extra from DVD 1), where her real voice is shown (which resembles the voice she used near the end of the Hey!hey!hey! clip), and it was cute, not "weird/queeky" like some remarked ><
Sorry, just a few minutes' rambling of a seiyuu's fan
Old 2006-07-10, 10:56   Link #284
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEek-QX_fWE

I made Pub for Suzumiya Haruhi By Dancing Hare Hare Yukai on Japan Expo 07
Old 2006-07-10, 13:43   Link #285
Kiomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhyn
Just watched the clip of that program where they showed a short part of Aya singing God knows live. I was dissapointed to see her live singing is not so good And during the talk between Aya and the hosts, as much as I understand (with my poor Jap skill) Aya was deliberately talking in high-pitched voice to resemble a kid- could sb please correct me if Im wrong? I found the many comments below the clip complaining about her voice a bit annoying, since Ive seen her in another interview clip (an extra from DVD 1), where her real voice is shown (which resembles the voice she used near the end of the Hey!hey!hey! clip), and it was cute, not "weird/queeky" like some remarked ><
Sorry, just a few minutes' rambling of a seiyuu's fan

I saw it, hmm I liked her singing. ^^. Its so weird how she can change her voice like that. I don't find her voice annoying, I think its cute...
Old 2006-07-11, 01:30   Link #286
sketch143

hmm.. i feel like challenging all the Hare Hare Yukai dance videos out there.. :P too bad i have no cast.. =\
Old 2006-07-11, 10:25   Link #287
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!

Quote:

I know this may be off subject, but can someone pm or post here where do they get the exact mugen game on youtube. And also, I try adding nagato to all the other mugen games (which didnt work ) Can someone tell me how to add characters in mugen?
Old 2006-07-11, 11:01   Link #288
SnakeLegend
Back Again From Haruhiism

Send a message via MSN to SnakeLegend
wow i love that man. oh yeah, OT, where's mugen found?
PS:The hare hare yukai thingy... shouldn't you be using a wireless microphone :3
Old 2006-07-11, 11:22   Link #289
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Now why did I not notice this earlier? o_o

Yuki's desire to win this is just too cute: "Watashi wa muteki muteki muteki muteki......" (I am the best, the best, the best, the best......)

While I'm not exactly a fan of combat games, even an amateur like me realize that killing off an opponent in one hit without taking any damage is just pure leet pwnage. Yuki summoning Haruhi for her flying kick is awesome as well.

Other moves include summoning Ryoko as well as getting her wizard cloak and casting spells. Nice "God Knows" BGM as well.
Old 2006-07-11, 13:08   Link #290
Aiya Kasai

Quote:
Thats halarious..best video I have ever seen.
Old 2006-07-11, 13:24   Link #291
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!

Well you can say its a real game which i am currently looking for. I also want to know how to add characters in them too. I downloaded other mugen verisons but i still dont know how to add... So i want the verison that the youtube was showing. Can anyone please help?
Old 2006-07-11, 16:02   Link #292
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
OMG WTF HAX HAX!!!!!!1111

I doubt they used those actual stats though, otherwise the game would most likely have crashed, happens everytime I try to screw with my Starcraft editor or anything else. Anyone know if the game is freeware, should be since it looks like the Mugen engine, wouldn't mind trying it.
Old 2006-07-12, 00:44   Link #293
SnakeLegend

anyone has the PV or MTV or interview with Hirano Aya or she singing partially?
Old 2006-07-12, 06:58   Link #294
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQN5aW8yx7E

Mai Otome Op1 Music + Haruhi
A little funny AMV I made again
Old 2006-07-12, 10:33   Link #295
sketch143

actually.. it wouldn't really crash... those stats can be applied.. :P Fighting nagato on hard in mugen is crazy hard.. :P
Old 2006-07-12, 10:42   Link #296
Marine-RX179

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeLegend
anyone has the PV or MTV or interview with Hirano Aya or she singing partially?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Vc7bjCojo
It starts with the count down of the top 10 songs (and "God knows..." is at 5th place), after that with a short clip of her live performing "God knows..." and then follow by the interview.

Her actual normal speaking voice is so different from her acting voice...she actually sound like the kind of tone how Mikuru sounds like.

When the interview begins after the song, one of the host of the show ask her "You are a college/university student at the moment?" and she replied "That's right.", and the host was like 'waaah....you sound completely different from the singing voice just now" and then she said "this is how I normally sound like." The hosts were making fun of her actual voice and mimic the way she speaks and then she explained that she could speak in a voice that is completely different and then she spoke a sentence with voice she used for Haruhi XD
Old 2006-07-12, 11:38   Link #297
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Some people can't accept that such moe characters actually exist in this universe lol

Hirano Aya is just amazing.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2006-07-12, 21:28   Link #298
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle
Now why did I not notice this earlier? o_o

Yuki's desire to win this is just too cute: "Watashi wa muteki muteki muteki muteki......" (I am the best, the best, the best, the best......)

While I'm not exactly a fan of combat games, even an amateur like me realize that killing off an opponent in one hit without taking any damage is just pure leet pwnage. Yuki summoning Haruhi for her flying kick is awesome as well.

Other moves include summoning Ryoko as well as getting her wizard cloak and casting spells. Nice "God Knows" BGM as well.
It's a hack of that striker system from KOF 99-01 that causes Haruhi to do the flying kick, I guarantee it. I was so glad they finally realized doesn't work and they took it out finally in 02, but then they went and replaced it with the even more useless Tag System in 03.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mjuX...elated&search=
Apparently Iori Yagami is still better in a fair fight, though the Guilty Gearesque one hit kill that wins Yuki the day relegates Yuki to SNK Boss status just below Igniz, God Rugal, Geese Howard, Mr. Karate and True Zero.

By the way who was the girl teamed up with Apocalypse and why is she so huge.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2006-07-12 at 21:41.
Old 2006-07-12, 22:52   Link #299
SnakeLegend

oh,... i kept hearing Moe thingy, whats that mean?
Old 2006-07-13, 00:12   Link #300
Shirobane
Haruhiism Worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama
By the way who was the girl teamed up with Apocalypse and why is she so huge.
Check the doujin game Melty Blood for her. She's the survival mode boss, some sort of mega Tohno Akiha.
Closed Thread