AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-03-07, 04:09   Link #2001
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
No, not foil. They have an embossed glossy surface.
If so, I wonder if the raised surfaces are glow-in-the-dark...
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-07, 04:14   Link #2002
Mushi
Hopeless Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Here is a image of the dakimakura it came with -

Quote:
If so, I wonder if the raised surfaces are glow-in-the-dark...
*goes to check*

Oh wow... they are!
Old 2010-03-07, 04:15   Link #2003
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Oh wow that seals the deal. Gimme, now.

I hope that magazine is still in stock where I order.

Edit: btw, Amiami is currently having a half-off shipping sale until the end of this month.

I need not say what a good deal that is. The cheapest site with the cheapest shipping, and you're bound...No, definitely going to save money in the double digits. I just bought figma Fate. Cost me 29$ and that was with the shipping (EMS) already factored in.
http://www.amiami.com/shop?set=english

Last edited by Demi.; 2010-03-07 at 04:31.
Demi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-07, 12:10   Link #2004
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Hm, guess I'll use this chance to pick up figma Shamal.
Old 2010-03-07, 16:35   Link #2005
uragayduck2

Quote:
Not sure what you mean by "Light Seal nano". I got it and the only thing that "came with it" is a small sheet of stickers and a Saber poster board... or whatever it's called.

Bought it out of curiosity, never seen one before. I just wish I could read the damn thing, lots of cool looking stuff inside.
that's exactly what i was talking about. that pretty much "seals" the deal (crappy pun intended) if i want it or not. now the problem is trying to find a place to buy it from.....
uragayduck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-07, 21:07   Link #2006
motaku96
もたく

Quote:
Originally Posted by motaku96 View Post
I bought Nyan-Type vol. 3 from HobbySearch. I just got it in the mail. But it's missing the Nanoha illustration book. That illustration book is the whole reason I bought the magazine. I'm sending an email now to ask them about it.
HobbySearch got back to me. They're mailing the illustration book to me through ems at no extra charge. They just got major bonus points in my opinion.
motaku96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-09, 16:51   Link #2007
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
GUESS WHAT MY MIND THOUGHT THESE WERE. ^__^v

Anyhooo, got Nyantype today with some other things. The inner circle sticker was a bitch to put on.

- Nanoha accessory cover somewhat off.

- Nanoha accessory on. .... Does my hand look small or is it just me. ;A;

Bonus:

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-09, 20:22   Link #2008
uragayduck2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post

Anyhooo, got Nyantype today with some other things. The inner circle sticker was a bitch to put on.

- Nanoha accessory cover somewhat off.

- Nanoha accessory on. .... Does my hand look small or is it just me. ;A;

Bonus:
either we've got the same taste, or your situation ended up the same as mine when it came to the Nanoha accessory. i originally wanted the Fate one, but i got screwed and swiped the Nanoha one before it disappeared for good. the only difference between your PSP and mine is the strap which i'm 100% sure it's not the same. did i mention you have good taste?
uragayduck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 08:28   Link #2009
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by uragayduck2 View Post
either we've got the same taste, or your situation ended up the same as mine when it came to the Nanoha accessory. i originally wanted the Fate one, but i got screwed and swiped the Nanoha one before it disappeared for good. the only difference between your PSP and mine is the strap which i'm 100% sure it's not the same. did i mention you have good taste?
I wanted the Nanoha one. She's my favourite character of the series. >w>;

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-03-10, 12:49   Link #2010
lightl

just got email from kidnemo saying my nanoha exceed mode figure is processing
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 15:02   Link #2011
Mushi
Hopeless Dreamer

Quote:
Ewww....

It's glow in the dark steam.
Old 2010-03-10, 23:43   Link #2012
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Ewww....

It's glow in the dark steam.
Glow in the dark steam? To help illuminate what we can't see? That's awesome.

So these guys are out for pre-order now. Go go~

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-03-11, 01:59   Link #2013
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

can anyone help me with out with a nanoha merchandise?

i recall there are 3 types? i believe stickers that goes with the psp, aside from the one posted above, i forgot which magazine offers them now or are they sold separately? thanks in advance!
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-11, 02:04   Link #2014
motaku96
もたく

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
can anyone help me with out with a nanoha merchandise?

i recall there are 3 types? i believe stickers that goes with the psp, aside from the one posted above, i forgot which magazine offers them now or are they sold separately? thanks in advance!

Here you go. Thank Nina ;3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post

From now on, always together

Alright, I simply didn't know where to post that but I kinda wanted to, so I end up there. Hope it's ok ٩(๏_๏')۶ I love the peace sign they're making~
Old 2010-03-11, 02:09   Link #2015
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

^ Because everyone can read moonrunes, or at least katakana. w
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
Nyantype vol.05
- Amazon
- HMV - if you just want the magazine, HMV has nice, cheap EMS.
Don't know much about other stores. orz

All three stickers come with it. You also get a Hideyoshi poster, ahahaha~

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-03-11, 02:19   Link #2016
motaku96
もたく

Quote:
^ Because everyone can read moonrunes, or at least katakana.
Didn't notice My bad.

While I'm here, just put in an order for figma school girl fate. Wasn't going to get her at first, but since I kinda went on a spending spree this week anyway(5 figures and 1 plush = $300+) I figured I'd pick her up at amiami while the sale's going.
Old 2010-03-11, 06:04   Link #2017
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Glow in the dark steam? To help illuminate what we can't see? That's awesome.

So these guys are out for pre-order now. Go go~
Hobbysearch already has reservations closed for Fate. :|
Thank God Amiami doesn't disappoint.
Old 2010-03-11, 11:54   Link #2018
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Hobbysearch already has reservations closed for Fate. :|
Thank God Amiami doesn't disappoint.
Just checked. Nanoha is gone too. Ahahaha~

At least the Fate nendo is coming out this month. Now to wait on my Nanoha from ebay. ._.;
Quote:
Is there any place other than Hobby Search to buy those? The magazine was only a little over $7.00, but I got raped on shipping and handling. Total was around $42.00. Not something I want to do every month. Or maybe I opted for the most expensive shipping and didn't realize it. It did come quick once I got the notice it was in stock.
Depends on if you want just the magazine.

Amazon is weird. I forget the initial price, but it costs around 300 yen for every item you add on. I think books cost a little more. A friend bought 3 magazines for about 3.1k yen and the shipping ended up being 3.6k yen or something.
- So if you buy a lot, like 8~9+ items, Amazon isn't really that bad. It's actually pretty nice if you're buying heavy items, like photobooks and DVD/BD sets of anime.

I don't know any other site that does nice, cheap shipping like HMV does. They give you a rough guide for shipping. The neat thing is that when you order, you can have the option to delay the order to check if the final shipping price is acceptable for you - you can compare with Amazon and see which is cheaper for you. They're very nice about orders being cancelled.
- If you're getting a few things, HMV is generally better depending on if you're not getting heavy items. Prices are roughly the same as Amazon when it comes to magazines, books, singles and albums. It's DVD/BDs you have to look at, but sometimes they're slightly cheaper than Amazon when you multi-buy. Photobooks are heavy, olol.

I don't have experience with any other store. ^^;

And who was the Canadian here? 00-Raiser? I got my Amazon package the other day! It was about 600$, right - 5 BDs, 2 DVDs, 1 magazine, 1 album w/DVD, 1 single w/DVD. Because it's directly from Japan, customs charged me 125$. I think 8$ was the standard fee and then the rest were taxes.

Yeahhhh, this kind of bites. It's still cheaper than some place like YesAsia, who I'm told works out custom fees, even when you factor in customs and the fact that YesAsia will do free international shipping on orders over 40$ or something.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-03-11, 12:09   Link #2019
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
And who was the Canadian here? 00-Raiser? I got my Amazon package the other day! It was about 600$, right - 5 BDs, 2 DVDs, 1 magazine, 1 album w/DVD, 1 single w/DVD. Because it's directly from Japan, customs charged me 125$. I think 8$ was the standard fee and then the rest were taxes.
I'd imagine that's because you bought so much. Generally when I order DVDs from Right Stuf, any order under $50 won't get me charged at the door. The most expensive thing that's come from Japan was the actsta Subaru at around $100 and we didn't get charged anything at the door.
Old 2010-03-11, 12:25   Link #2020
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
I'd imagine that's because you bought so much. Generally when I order DVDs from Right Stuf, any order under $50 won't get me charged at the door. The most expensive thing that's come from Japan was the actsta Subaru at around $100 and we didn't get charged anything at the door.
I got charged 15$ [6$ being the standard fee and the rest taxes I think] for the Nanoha OST. Just the Nanoha OST. And that's what, 30$? Pinning the blame on Amazon.

It's only so expensive because of the BDs, lol. First package when I didn't know about customs had 2 BDs and 2 singles and it was about 40~45$. Another one with just 4 DVDs was about 45$ customs though. I forget how much I was charged for my package with 2 photobooks, 1 mag and 5 singles. I guess it wasn't too much or I just didn't bother to look at the sheet.

Haven't received a figyuu from Japan yet. Should be getting Fate nendo in a month, so I'll see if it's just customs that hates me.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?