AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-04, 19:07   Link #1
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Question KGNE Game CG?

Does anyone know where to get all the CG's for the game?

I somehow got a partial set of the CG I think.

It was in a RAR file of around 65MB...

Anyone please help?

(Actually... if anyone can find the ending CG's [and preferably dialogue] it'd be great.)

THANKS ^_^
Old 2003-11-04, 20:59   Link #2
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Yeah it would be cool if someone could post some screen shots/scenes from the game for those of us who aren't as fortunate. Yoroshiku ne
Old 2003-11-04, 21:55   Link #3
Guu
yamete...

I have the CG rar file in my online storage space, just not sure I can post the link here or not though
Old 2003-11-05, 03:26   Link #4
lordwu

The version I played didn't even have an option to re-view the endings you completed. Sucks. Maybe I should spend some time starting anew with the DVD specification I just got.
Old 2003-11-05, 03:44   Link #5
Doddler

Send a message via ICQ to Doddler Send a message via MSN to Doddler
Go figure... we lost the forum rules. I posted it last time, but the forum rules specifially said nothing relating to warez, game downloads etc were permitted on the forums.

Doddler
Old 2003-11-05, 07:48   Link #6
marcusab
Inactive Member

Cg Pics!!!!!!!!!!

anione who can send me the CG pics or can provide a link for the CG pics...PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS TELL ME( PM me if needed)!!!!....i wan them!!!!......thanks!

Last edited by marcusab; 2003-11-05 at 08:15.
Old 2003-11-05, 08:10   Link #7
[Titan]
Tenshi

Vulkar: Forum rules are in general chat at the moment, until GHD posts them officially. Even though we have a new forum, the rules from the old forum still seem to apply.

As for CG, I think they can also be considered illegal, although I've never actually seen anyone complain (I only hear "oooohhhh" and "aaaahhhh" and "pretty~" when posting CG ^^

*dieing to get more CG btw*
Old 2003-11-05, 08:41   Link #8
ZGMF-10A

i was just wondering what CG mean.... does it mean card game?? i wonder how it can be played... kinda strange....
Old 2003-11-05, 08:42   Link #9
[Titan]
Tenshi

CG = Computer Graphics
Or basically pretty images drawn on the computer. (Like my avatar and Signature)

CG in games usually means art you see when you've accomplished something. Like this:

normal in game art:

CG art:
Old 2003-11-05, 11:06   Link #10
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Titan]
Vulkar: Forum rules are in general chat at the moment, until GHD posts them officially. Even though we have a new forum, the rules from the old forum still seem to apply.

As for CG, I think they can also be considered illegal, although I've never actually seen anyone complain (I only hear "oooohhhh" and "aaaahhhh" and "pretty~" when posting CG ^^

*dieing to get more CG btw*
Thanks Titan. I was looking for the rules, but couldn't find them. I'm too used to having them stickied at the top. Anyway, I removed the link since it's against the rules. So, anyone who missed it will have to google or something to find it.
Old 2003-11-05, 11:26   Link #11
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Actually, I'd be really happy if someone just tell me the size of the CG artwork archieve file.

Cuz mine's in RAR format, and it's only 65MB..

But the thing is that it seems like most of the ending CG is missing from the archieve.

Does anyone have the same file?
Old 2003-11-05, 12:56   Link #12
Guu
yamete...

It is around 65MB, mine I recompressed it myself so it's 62MB. I'm gonna delete it from my storage space soon so pm me if anybody still wants it .
Old 2003-11-05, 17:49   Link #13
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

I just want to see some freaking screen shots! Come on people, open up that game and hit the print screen key for us a few time
Old 2003-11-06, 03:42   Link #14
Doddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
I just want to see some freaking screen shots! Come on people, open up that game and hit the print screen key for us a few time
If you really want me to

Doddler
Old 2003-11-06, 08:55   Link #15
bluemist
i am the mist

Nice CG! Yup we anime watchers are missing a lot with all those Japanese bishoujo games. If only they would be translated...
Old 2003-11-06, 09:39   Link #16
stsaturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemist
Nice CG! Yup we anime watchers are missing a lot with all those Japanese bishoujo games. If only they would be translated...

Are there any fansub groups that translate these games? I have some and I think they are great. They remind me of the old DOS games but they have visual interfaces. feel free to PM me with the answer to my question since it is most likly aginst the rules.

Thanks
Old 2003-11-06, 10:22   Link #17
bluemist
i am the mist

I don't know of any groups, but there's bound to be individuals out there who provide fan-translated English patches for the games. I got one patch which translated the first 25% of Kanon (very nice), I hope that project finishes soon.

I'd also like those other games that have anime counterparts (KGNE, To Heart, Comic Party, Pia Carrot, Da Capo, etc.) be translated. Stupid American H-game companies release no-name crappy H-games. I think they would sell more if the games they release are good, or have anime counterparts...

So the least I could do now is find the CG of those games... I'm out to find KGNE CG now...
Old 2003-11-06, 10:50   Link #18
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doddler
If you really want me to

Doddler
Thanks a lot! WOW That is some great looking CG! Now I really really want to play this game! I played Tokimeki Memorial for the SNES and I was hooked, I wonder what will happen to me if I pick this up?

(Pst, post some hentai screens too!)

Old 2003-11-06, 19:57   Link #19
Doddler

Sorry, I won't post the H pics here on the boards :P

Also, in the case of Kiminozo, translation would be hard. I figured out thier pack file with the CD version of the game, but they changed the format enough that I can't open up the pack file from the DVD version. If you got the format for the pack file, the script files are actually compressed inside the pack... what type of compression is beyond me. Also, kiminozo's system, the uRGP system (if I remember correctly), is actually quite full of features, such as animation, screen effects, etc. Figuring out all that from the script file (if you even made it that far) would require a fair bit of work. Once you got that down... only then can you begin translation. Depending on the way the script works, it could be very easy to change the script, but likely it'll be very difficult and require specially made tools/programs to edit the file (because editing the script is likely to mess with offsets, and the lookup table will likely need to be re-made each time). Its no easy task. I'd be willing to help... If I thought that someone could actually finish it.

Doddler
Old 2003-11-06, 21:42   Link #20
ZGMF-10A

ummm i got one of the files i don't know how to open it... it's a .cdi file??? what do i use?? can i ask this question......?? pm me or something please..... and the file is 1.5GB wtf why is mine so big??
Closed Thread