AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2010-07-10, 02:11   Link #6941
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
Well, the chinese scan say she is playing ***nter Cell.
The second game she played is Virtua On.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 10:28   Link #6942
Tom Bombadil

Just saw a couple of spoiler pics of the new chapter. It is about
Spoiler for new chapter:

As I never find these interesting, I guess it is time to stop reading this for a while until it pick up the pace again.
Old 2010-07-12, 10:47   Link #6943
madmac

Quote:
As I never find these interesting, I guess it is time to stop reading this for a while until it pick up the pace again.
Heh. I on the other hand, love this stuff.

Spoiler:
madmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 10:55   Link #6944
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author

But I like that game!
You are right though, pace is a little slow at the moment, hopefully we will see something different before the arc is over.
"There are no winners or losers, there are only the living and the dead."
shiroi mahotsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 11:02   Link #6945
Tom Bombadil

Actually, Luca is another problem that I am having with direction that it is taking. I mean, we already have a pretty huge cast, and many of them are hardly developed. Unless Hata has some thing grand in plan for Luca, I don't see what I should be excited for this newcomer. Hmm, now I think about it, I hated Mari in Rebuilt of Eva as well. I am a conservative, I guess.
Old 2010-07-12, 11:22   Link #6946
madmac

Quote:
Actually, Luca is another problem that I am having with direction that it is taking. I mean, we already have a pretty huge cast, and many of them are hardly developed. Unless Hata has some thing grand in plan for Luca, I don't see what I should be excited for this newcomer. Hmm, now I think about it, I hated Mari in Rebuilt of Eva as well. I am a conservative, I guess.
Generally, I'd agree with you. This series almost has too many characters as it is. I'm pretty sure that Luca isn't going to be just another random character, though.

Spoiler:
Old 2010-07-15, 02:43   Link #6947
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmac View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2010-07-15, 02:52   Link #6948
arand017

With Luka we now have three

One is Nagi's Mom, the second one was Nagi's dad, and now Luka, who kinda looks like the lovechild of Hayate and Athena if you look at her features
arand017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 02:59   Link #6949
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by arand017 View Post
With Luka we now have three
And maybe Ikusa, but he seems to have dark hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arand017 View Post
Luka, who kinda looks like the lovechild of Hayate and Athena if you look at her features
Huh? How's that so? She definitely looks like Hayate, but I don't see any resemblance with Athena.
Old 2010-07-15, 06:33   Link #6950
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Huh? How's that so? She definitely looks like Hayate, but I don't see any resemblance with Athena.
She has crimson eyes, and her hair is similar to Athena's hair minus the drill style and the voluntary ahoge. On top of that, blue hair and if Chiharu compares her look to Hayate I wouldn't we surprised if she's actually related to him in any way but I don't fully acknowledge her as his child because it will mess up everything Hata just built up, if she's actually the future child of Hayate and Athena then fans of other ships would all die out on the series.

She wears a dress-verson of Hayate's dirt poor black sweater, has 1/10 of Hayate's debt, visited by a shitty santa, what else are the chances of coincidence here?
Old 2010-07-15, 08:04   Link #6951
madmac

Future child is way too out there even for this series. I wouldn't be surprised to find that Hayate has a long lost sister, though. Or even just someone that Mikado has been messing with the same way he has with Hayate.
Old 2010-07-15, 13:03   Link #6952
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

is going for a combo of Love Hina and Bakuman?
Old 2010-07-15, 13:58   Link #6953
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
Future child is way too out there even for this series. I wouldn't be surprised to find that Hayate has a long lost sister, though. Or even just someone that Mikado has been messing with the same way he has with Hayate.
Considering the color page, I wouldn't be suprised if it turns out to be Hinagiku and Yukiji's lost sister. She does appear to be in the 16 age range, and ten years is a lot more plausible to build up a debt of that magnitude than the seven Hayate's parents had been working on with Hayate working in the background and the ~6 months since they left him with the debt that started the story.

Yukiji keeping them from taking Hina, but they're still able to take the third sibling?

Would people quit throwing my faith in humanity being intelligent a shovel?
... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.
The world is winning.. by leaps and bounds.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.
Bastion_Arcion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 15:15   Link #6954
madmac

Quote:
Considering the color page, I wouldn't be suprised if it turns out to be Hinagiku and Yukiji's lost sister. She does appear to be in the 16 age range, and ten years is a lot more plausible to build up a debt of that magnitude than the seven Hayate's parents had been working on with Hayate working in the background and the ~6 months since they left him with the debt that started the story.

Yukiji keeping them from taking Hina, but they're still able to take the third sibling?
I noticed Hina's inclusion as well, but Luca's hair color and (apparent) personality map much more strongly to Hayate. If she is connected to anyone, it's more likely to be him.
Old 2010-07-15, 16:26   Link #6955
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
I noticed Hina's inclusion as well, but Luca's hair color and (apparent) personality map much more strongly to Hayate. If she is connected to anyone, it's more likely to be him.
The problem with that is that we've been given quite a background of the Ayasaki family, there's only two sons.

Hina's family has been left mostly in the dark out of all of the family lines, thus more room for a 'forgotten' third sibling there.
Working part-time at the family cafe would also give plenty of time for her to have decent artistry skills as well.

Hina's family also seems to have similar backgrounds to Hayate's. The difference seems to be how they dealt with it.

... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.
Old 2010-07-15, 17:38   Link #6956
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Perhaps the only thing that has any similarity to her is Athena sharing the same eyes and eye color. Perhaps she's a long distant relative of the Tennos?
Old 2010-07-15, 19:15   Link #6957
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
She has crimson eyes, and her hair is similar to Athena's hair minus the drill style and the voluntary ahoge.
Luca's red and Athena's red is quite different, though. That, and Athena has those rings in her eyes. As for Luca's hair, it doesn't look like Athena's at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
On top of that, blue hair and if Chiharu compares her look to Hayate I wouldn't we surprised if she's actually related to him in any way but I don't fully acknowledge her as his child because it will mess up everything Hata just built up, if she's actually the future child of Hayate and Athena then fans of other ships would all die out on the series.

She wears a dress-verson of Hayate's dirt poor black sweater, has 1/10 of Hayate's debt, visited by a shitty santa, what else are the chances of coincidence here?
She does look like Hayate, indeed. That's been pointed out in the manga already. But she seriously looks nothing like Athena, if you ask me.

The only similarity between them would be they both have Greek names.

Also, what would she be doing in the past?
Old 2010-07-16, 17:56   Link #6958
Fandal

Luca's circumstances and situation is very similar to Hayate. She even has the same hair color!

Her personality. I don't think she's going to be as friendly as Hayate. If she starts acting like Athena, then we'll know the answer to who she's related to!
Fandal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 18:05   Link #6959
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandal View Post
Luca's circumstances and situation is very similar to Hayate. She even has the same hair color!

Her personality. I don't think she's going to be as friendly as Hayate. If she starts acting like Athena, then we'll know the answer to who she's related to!
Really?

Hinagiku and Yukiji grew up together, are sisters, would you be able to tell by their personalities?

Old 2010-07-17, 00:02   Link #6960
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Luca and Hayate might not get along, I have that feeling for some reason....but 1 thing we know for sure, Nagi will get screwed by her in the near future
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen