AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2012-05-20, 20:27   Link #101
zzhk
Summary Machine

I hate sounding like a mod, but once again, I would like to remind everyone that the Questions and Answers thread is meant for simple factual queries with straight answers. Please avoid extended discussion and speculation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Sorry, that wasn't clear. Indra is equal to the four current Maou. God, on the other hand, is stronger than Indra (he was said to be the strongest god). By extension, the Heavenly Dragons who equal God would surpass Indra.

Edit: And by extension, they far surpass Sirzechs (lol, I forgot my original post and thought we were talking about Indra.
Indra being equal to 4 Maou is just something that is mentioned by various characters, but there is no actual basis since Indra has never fought the current generation of Maou.

Personally, I think it simply stems from the fact that Indra is the next strongest god after the original Bible God who did equal the original 4 Maou. Anyway, if people want to speculate on power levels, please do so in the Speculation Thread.

On a different note, I would like to suggest that questions about the latest volumes be placed under spoiler tags. After all, the Q&A should be somewhere for newcomers to clarify things, if they have to avoid it due to spoilers the thread loses its meaning. I know that the spoiler policy allows summarized material to be discussed openly, but that really doesn't help people who only follow the fully translated novels.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 18:29   Link #102
Hollow Apocalypse

Why does Loki attack Issei ? I couldn't find the volume that covered that part and have no idea what happened
Hollow Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 18:31   Link #103
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Apocalypse View Post
Why does Loki attack Issei ? I couldn't find the volume that covered that part and have no idea what happened
He didn't really attack Issei per say. It was more of the fact that he was attacking Odin and the Occults Club's job was to protect Odin so there was a conflict of interest.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 18:35   Link #104
Hollow Apocalypse

Why did Odin need protecting ? Even more lost now missing a whole volume and other chapters I've missed some important things.
Hollow Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 20:21   Link #105
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Apocalypse View Post
Why did Odin need protecting ? Even more lost now missing a whole volume and other chapters I've missed some important things.
Go to the High School DxD groups page and find the Questions and Answers the new location is at the top. The link is at the top.

Odin is strong but he is not as strong as he was when he was younger and Loki has in possession a giant wolf called Fenrir who is also his son and also Fenrir's sons hati and skoll . And can summon small versions of the Dragon of the end midgardsormr, but they are not as strong as the real thing.
On top of that loki is strong.

And Fennir's fangs can kill gods and from what I read is almost or as strong the red and White heavenly dragon emperor's.

loki is trying to kill Odin to stop the peace talks with other religious systems and to start ragnarok.
Old 2012-05-23, 13:33   Link #106
Mammon

Can ise turn into a dragon now that he has a new body made from part of GR's body?I know other Ophis can go human form but don't know about ise.
Mammon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 15:29   Link #107
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I dont think we know what all his new body can do right know, it's just known that his body holds new abilities for him to unlock
Old 2012-05-23, 19:46   Link #108
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
Can ise turn into a dragon now that he has a new body made from part of GR's body?I know other Ophis can go human form but don't know about ise.
At the moment it is unknown what kind powers and abilities Issei's new body will have. At best we may find something or be shown some glimpse of his new body's potential in vol 14 at the earliest.
Old 2012-07-03, 02:36   Link #109
Nihgthawk

OK I saw on Baka tsuki that there was a spot for My First Errand [Ophis Chapter] is it going to be translated or do we think it will be in vol 13?
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 04:36   Link #110
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
OK I saw on Baka tsuki that there was a spot for My First Errand [Ophis Chapter] is it going to be translated or do we think it will be in vol 13?
Akuma is already translating this one. Its on his blog.
Old 2012-07-03, 06:19   Link #111
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
and the web address is?
This the link.
And be sure to thank the translator for his hard work.
Spoiler for Link.:
Old 2012-07-20, 08:51   Link #112
AznSamsung

hey guys is me aznsamsung ... got a question that i need an answer to .... did ise regain all of his devil lifespan or the only remaining lifespan he still have after using judgement mode in chapter 6 ... after he got his pieces back into him?
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 12:11   Link #113
Azure-Priest

It's a whole new body. We don't know if the loss of lifespan was in his old body or in his spirit.

Further, we don't know what his new body is capable of.

He may now have a portion of GR's and Ophis' lifespan which can be measured in eons.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 15:10   Link #114
Uberchu

Umm...sorry if this question is a bit stupid, but what does Ise's Balance Breaker do? Does it just make him super strong, sort of like a Super Saiyan? And does he continue to boost in Balance Breaker?
Uberchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 15:31   Link #115
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberchu View Post
Umm...sorry if this question is a bit stupid, but what does Ise's Balance Breaker do? Does it just make him super strong, sort of like a Super Saiyan? And does he continue to boost in Balance Breaker?
Ise's balance breaker is a set of Red armor that increases all of his bases attributes. Ise can still use boost in Balance Breaker, but it will take away his stamina and the amount of time he can stay in Balance Breaker form. It becomes less of an issue later on.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 19:33   Link #116
sky black swordman

@Uberchu Its as @ReaperxKingx but he forgot to add that using GIFT will have do same thing Boost does in Balance Breaker form .

And on a side note Balance Breaker you conpared it a Super Saiyan? The Author himself compared Balance Breaker to that and Bankai.
Old 2012-07-20, 23:12   Link #117
XFire
150% done

@Uberchu the Balance Breaker for BG and DD are different than normal in that they give the user the attribute of the sealed Heavenly Dragon. Normal BB would add or expand the SG ability, and these two are no exception, but it also gives them draconic powers.

Additional powers:

Ise - Instant Full-Boost (multiple boosts at once) / Boost * N (Unlimited/extreme power for single strike)

Vali - Half Dimension (divide space)
Old 2012-07-21, 15:47   Link #118
Gene098

Did Ise ever suck Rias' breasts?
Gene098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 16:04   Link #119
Mojzes
Harem Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene098 View Post
Did Ise ever suck Rias' breasts?
From what I remember he didn't . He just groped them and played with her nipples.
Old 2012-07-21, 17:04   Link #120
Gene098

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojzes View Post
From what I remember he didn't . He just groped them and played with her nipples.
Could you tell me which vol and which chapter he
1)groped
2)Played with her nipples(I really don't remember this)
Gene098 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dxd