AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 26 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 27 21.60%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 15.20%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 30 24.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 22 17.60%
6 out of 10 : Average 11 8.80%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 4.00%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 1.60%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.80%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.80%
1 out of 10 : Painful 7 5.60%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-23, 22:38   Link #141
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura25 View Post
I don't think I want a season 4... simply because there's too many characters and they'd probably (frugally) divide the screen time between the 35873195831759 characters on this show. And I guess there is a possibility where they just won't mention some of the characters like the numbers for next season, but then what exactly was the purpose of this season? The numbers were supposed to be one of the main antagonists... and then there was Vivio, who turned out to be a disappointment because she returned from the darkside =\

Er back to what I was saying, they really need to stop adding groups of characters to the show unless they're like mindless drones. Those are okay. Otherwise, characters with potential, one at a time please.
The solution is simple and brutal.

They just need to grow the stones to axe off alot of people.
Old 2007-09-23, 22:46   Link #142
Laura25
school days=wtf?

Send a message via MSN to Laura25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

What about napalm? That'd be quicker, right?

Or if you're into the whole torture and then death, what about releasing a disease that would turn them into zombies and then as they try to ravage the citizens of the boring planet for their brains, you can snipe them...

Maybe then we'd see Hayate do something other than sitting

Or maybe I should quit while i'm ahead.
Old 2007-09-23, 22:50   Link #143
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Or if you're into the whole torture and then death, what about releasing a disease that would turn them into zombies and then as they try to ravage the citizens of the boring planet for their brains, you can snipe them...

*Back away slowly and reaches for the phone *
Old 2007-09-23, 22:57   Link #144
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
lol fried really did ditch caro, that was unexpected. though ugly, voltaire is a better match imo. looks like she didnt make freid's leash long enough

what happened with ginga's blitz caliber? i didnt see subaru use it in the epilogue nor any time after she knocked down the door.

agito+signum unision was pretty cool though the colors were a bit surprising. good to see they're gonna stick together. funny how agito and rein will never be best buddies.

due, is she in a stasis mode or in hell?
Due could possibly be in Statis...lest if another mad scientist brings her back from the dead via more twisted experiments...
Old 2007-09-23, 23:01   Link #145
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
I rated previous episodes in the poll from 3 for the worst (most of the first chapters), till 8 for episode 12 if I remember correctly, but this is the first time that one episode deserves the lowest of the possible qualifications.

Absurd, pointless, disappointing and an aberration, those are the best words to describe this episode. I didn’t expect anything coming from the last episode of this poor quality show, but this was out of the limit.

Ivory, this is nothing more than an insult to the fans, you have lost all my respect.

1 out of 10 : Painful

Saludos, Haru

PD: Forgive me, I needed to vent my frustration.
Kyoto Animation should do a remake of StrikerS (yes, I can dream too), with a finite cast, character development, plot, fights with a lot of beam instead of indoors battles with limiters, the visual quality of Air, a dramatic end, and a dance opening.
I'll be frank this time: Balls to you, Lock.

At least I've got enough room to work with. And S4 is half hanging in the air somehow; however, they could always pull an Otome Zwei. But since 300 Yuunohans held the Legion of millions, this time will be the time of the 1 MILLION YUUNOHANS!!!

ORETACHI WO DARE DA TO OMOETTO YAGARU?!
Old 2007-09-23, 23:02   Link #146
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:

Maybe then we'd see Hayate do something other than sitting

Or maybe I should quit while i'm ahead.
Or:

Nanoha killed by L.A. (cutting strings)
Fate killed by Lelouch (Suicide geass)
Hayate killed by shafting
Signum, Shamal, Doggy, Vita killed by Hime (chainsaw, Rapier, Crossbow, scythe)
Subaru killed by Lancelot (slash harken)
Teana killed by Rena (cleaver)
Caro, Erio, Lutecia, Lutecia's mom, Garyuu, Inzects, Godzilla, King Kong, Fried killed by nukes
RF6 other members killed by Yggdrasil (Indgnation Judgement)
Defected Numbers killed by Yagyu (everything he's got)... NO MERCY TO TRAITORS!!!!!!!! Since it's them, maybe a little......

Jail can be the new protagonist.

Note: I wanted to post this somewhere. But... Only I'm laughing, so Jokes thread is out.

MINAGOROSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2007-09-23, 23:04   Link #147
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

At least I've got enough room to work with. And S4 is half hanging in the air somehow; however, they could always pull an Otome Zwei. But since 300 Yuunohans held the Legion of millions, this time will be the time of the 1 MILLION YUUNOHANS!!!

Erm... Shouldn't you wait for the third SS first ? At least you'll get abit more ammo than that one screenshot
Old 2007-09-23, 23:07   Link #148
Ottocycle

Quote:
Erm... Shouldn't you wait for the third SS first ? At least you'll get abit more ammo than that one screenshot
He'll be too busy going 'ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA' for SS03.

In case you didn't know, they come out on the same day.
Old 2007-09-23, 23:08   Link #149
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Due could possibly be in Statis...lest if another mad scientist brings her back from the dead via more twisted experiments...
i prefer to lean towards the possibility that hell accepted her. she was looking lifeless in her last scene. though ginga looked in a similar state when she was captured....
Old 2007-09-23, 23:08   Link #150
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoMan View Post
I'm starting what do people wanted to see in a series that pertains to the Mahou Shoujo genre so clearly that it pains. Maybe they should see a little more from the genre to see what they actually should expect from a series like this. Again, I wonder if this wasn't more a problem of people having their expectations to high rather than with the series itself...

Aw well, to each to his own
I have two probleme with this line of reasoning:
  • i wasnt drawn into Nanoha because it's a typical magical girl series on the contrary
  • that still not a reason for the lack of character developement or the gratuious fan service.
Old 2007-09-23, 23:14   Link #151
X207
Gamyūsa

one more question, according to blogs/posts in this thread, subaru said something about combat cyborg mode. would that mean she can go into seed go into seed mode like when ginga was captured?
Old 2007-09-23, 23:15   Link #152
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

In another moment I had say “1 million? You mean 3!”, but now I can’t… please have my apologies, I can't understand your post Kha, you’re only stomping on the body of a half-dead warrior… Someone please kill me now.
Old 2007-09-23, 23:32   Link #153
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
I was trying to kill Kha at time of the last post and steal his personality but alas its not to be... But I'll start the operation to snipes off the 300 one by one.

Since in Ep 17 Subaru went Seed when under extreme emotions, so my guess is under the right conditions she can. From her comments when fighting Ginga I'm assuming she has learned to use her IS as well.
Old 2007-09-23, 23:36   Link #154
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
@ Thread:

[offtopic]
*deploys antisnipe shielding*

Okay! enough before you guys start another war here... and start lobbing photon torpedoes at each other and this thread erupts into a spiral/antipsiral war that can spiral out of proportion...

*plants Skyfall's flag*[/offtopic]
Old 2007-09-23, 23:47   Link #155
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
He'll be too busy going 'ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA' for SS03.

In case you didn't know, they come out on the same day.
Well, it helps to get pumped up

I can expect alot of yelling though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
I was trying to kill Kha at time of the last post and steal his personality but alas its not to be... But I'll start the operation to snipes off the 300 one by one.
Lol, you make me laugh
Old 2007-09-24, 01:43   Link #156
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:

Leave that to Dark Nanoha.
Old 2007-09-24, 02:34   Link #157
Flar

No need to axe anyone, if they do something sufficiently epic. Consider something like utawarerumono: Nanoha is Karura, Fate is Touka, yet the show doesn't focus on them.

For season 4, even though in my opinion Nanoha S4 is as probable as a Rozen Maiden S3, I'd like something like that. A real epic story where grunts have a purpose, where aces play superstar commanders, where they lead armies against real opponents and fight huge battles.

Alternatively, a dark Nanoha storyline would have tremendous success. Just make her seemingly evil, get the white devil out when the TSAB doesn't evolve like she wanted, make her Robin Hood and Fate the Sheriff of Nottingham, and watch the drama as their differences in opinion clash and can't be repaired by mere befriending anymore.
Old 2007-09-24, 02:46   Link #158
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flar View Post
No need to axe anyone, if they do something sufficiently epic. Consider something like utawarerumono: Nanoha is Karura, Fate is Touka, yet the show doesn't focus on them.

For season 4, even though in my opinion Nanoha S4 is as probable as a Rozen Maiden S3, I'd like something like that. A real epic story where grunts have a purpose, where aces play superstar commanders, where they lead armies against real opponents and fight huge battles.
Real armies as opponents? Oh, don't give 7Arcs something you know they cannot do. Either they'd shaft the real army, or they'd shaft the TSAB (as if there's anything left to shaft, which is not so bad except they'd shaft our heroines again in the process), or they'd shaft both.

Quote:
Alternatively, a dark Nanoha storyline would have tremendous success. Just make her seemingly evil, get the white devil out when the TSAB doesn't evolve like she wanted, make her Robin Hood and Fate the Sheriff of Nottingham, and watch the drama as their differences in opinion clash and can't be repaired by mere befriending anymore.
This one they actually have a small chance of actualizing.
Old 2007-09-24, 04:47   Link #159
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

despite what StrikerS has given us this season, this ending was pretty good...putting all forgotten unsolved plot holes aside and such, it was a nice closing to another Nanoha season and leaves it really wide open for another season.
Spoiler for thoughts:

Spoiler for add on:

So thats it for StrikerS.
Alot of ups and downs in this season of Nanoha...26 episodes was new thing for Nanoha...even though the season is finished, there are still some plot holes to cover and most likely they will be covered in another season. Surprisingly for the last episode, the RAW that I watched was pretty good...the audio was pretty clear and so was the picture.
9/10.
Old 2007-09-24, 06:35   Link #160
Lunariska
I eat your Cookiez!

back to the roots for season 4 imo ;/
teana goes with subaru to Navi, caro + erio are somewhere in nowhere on a dragon-befriending mission
the numbers are living quite happily, like gummibears, in the isolation
jail escapes
so, what's left:
nanoha, fate, grown up vivio ( maybe she's going to a internat, far far away ;D ), jail, hayate + her knights
other staff is on vacation or was transfered to other parts of the TSAB

and there, we got white devil and terror of death action x3

( no one object and crush my dreams or i'm gonna SLB you q.q )
Closed Thread