Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2008-05-06, 18:44   Link #3961
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Could it be The Place Promised in Our Early Days?
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-06, 18:51   Link #3962
james0246

Noein plays with Hugh Everett's Many-Worlds Interpretation, so it could very well be what you are talking about. But, it is probably The Place Promised in Our Early Days (edit: as KholdStare has said).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-06, 21:39   Link #3963
devildog23
Summerlurking

Anybody know what anime this is from?

devildog23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-06, 22:08   Link #3964
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildog23 View Post
Anybody know what anime this is from?

Tsubasa Chronicles. More specifically, the OVAs known as "Tokyo Revelations".

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-07, 21:30   Link #3965
antihater48

Gundam New Century

hey, i just want to know,
i havent seen any gundam in a long while, and i want to watch a certain one i watched when i was younger

it was about different nations each having a gundam fighter fighting to get control over the world for 4 years

the main protagonist was fighting for japan

his family had a wierd style of fighting with a dull sword

and his good friend and supporter was named rain

anyone if you have the time, please let me know which one this is, and where i might be able to watch it online if you know

either on this forum, if i can figure out how to find this post, or just email me at antihater48@gmail.com

thanx, marcy
thanx, marcy
antihater48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-07, 21:45   Link #3966
ILoveKiyone
Theonewhoateyourfunyuns

Location: S.E. Pennsylvania(or in your heart, whichever is warmer)
This is called Mobile Fighter G Gundam. You can get the Anime Legends DVD box sets from Bandai for probably around $40.00 each (just a guess, check online for exact price). Great series in my opinion.
ILoveKiyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-07, 22:21   Link #3967
Kushi

Looking for a specific title

Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for a recommendation but rather a name of a manga I read before which I can't seem to remember.

I've been thinking itching about this manga for days now and I can't seem to recall the name of it.

I hope this is the right section to ask...

Anyways I don't actually remember what the manga is about or anything like that, but I do remember some certain events.

1 . The manga is is about some guy moving into a new hotel (not too sure about this)
2 . The hotel is unique because it has a circle window in the front
3 . There was a story in the manga where a famous model goes to the hotel because she used to live in the same room as the main character. She hates what she's become because a lot of her beauty has come from plastic surgery, and the main character somehow gets her to change herself.
4 . I'm pretty sure the manga art wise and story wise is shounen
Kushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 05:48   Link #3968
xharuX

Anybody know what anime this come from?

xharuX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 07:07   Link #3969
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by xharuX View Post
Anybody know what anime this come from?

It's Minami-ke

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-10, 10:58   Link #3970
jimbo98765

hmm, xharux, whats that anime on your avatar?
also, 1, there's this samurai anime, story is that many samurai are dropping they're swords as japan began modernizing, during that period of japanese history, you'll know
2. also another samurai anime, just that there's two main character, one man, and one boy. both samurai. the story probably centered on the boy samurai. i think he's very good.
3. a futuristic world. ahhh a girl meets a boy. girl is special. girl is chase by many bad people. uhh i think the girl's eye is special and she can use technology while others cant.
many thanks in advance for naming these vague anime descriptions.
jimbo98765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-10, 11:03   Link #3971
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo98765 View Post
xharux Ava From Macross Frontier
Old 2008-05-10, 14:08   Link #3972
jedinat

Quote:
also, 1, there's this samurai anime, story is that many samurai are dropping they're swords as japan began modernizing, during that period of japanese history, you'll know
I think that could kinda be a few different anime, but guessing Gintama
Quote:
2. also another samurai anime, just that there's two main character, one man, and one boy. both samurai. the story probably centered on the boy samurai. i think he's very good.
Guessing Peace Maker Kurogane
Quote:
3. a futuristic world. ahhh a girl meets a boy. girl is special. girl is chase by many bad people. uhh i think the girl's eye is special and she can use technology while others cant.
Guessing Oh! Edo Rocket "edit" I didn't notice the futuristic world part, what with all these other samurai requests, lol. Well, there are helicopters and aliens, in the strange alternate reality Edo, so who knows, lol.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-10, 14:16   Link #3973
Kushi

Quote:
This sounds A LOT like Gintama. Samurai in the world are outdated and even swords are banned. The story is about 2 samurais and 1 alien girl who's sought after
Kushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-10, 22:31   Link #3974
jimbo98765

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushi View Post
This sounds A LOT like Gintama. Samurai in the world are outdated and even swords are banned. The story is about 2 samurais and 1 alien girl who's sought after
ahh, haha, peace maker is one. thnx dude. anyway kushi, 1,2 and 3 are not points but 3 different animes, haha. i guess i need to edit no. 1. no. 1 is directly in that period, probably the same period as samurai x, kenshin, ya'll know, and this samurai guy is wearing a black coat. very black coat. i think the anime poster has him holding a sword wearing a black coat at night with him looking downwards. coz the poster angle is looking upwards.

no.3 is like another world. not in japan like ooedo rocket, yea, no.3 is hard.
Old 2008-05-10, 23:11   Link #3975
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I'm gonna give it a wild shot and say it's Now and Then, Here and There.
Is the girl with special eyes refering to her?

Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 00:55   Link #3976
jedinat

Quote:
ahh, haha, peace maker is one. thnx dude. anyway kushi, 1,2 and 3 are not points but 3 different animes, haha. i guess i need to edit no. 1. no. 1 is directly in that period, probably the same period as samurai x, kenshin, ya'll know, and this samurai guy is wearing a black coat. very black coat. i think the anime poster has him holding a sword wearing a black coat at night with him looking downwards. coz the poster angle is looking upwards.

no.3 is like another world. not in japan like ooedo rocket, yea, no.3 is hard.
For #1, maybe it's Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto; the anidb pic looks like the poster you describe.
Old 2008-05-11, 01:10   Link #3977
jimbo98765

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
For #1, maybe it's Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto; the anidb pic looks like the poster you describe.
yes, thanx jedinat. all there's left is no.3. and no, sorry, its not Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku. Hmm, actually, im not even sure of the description i gave for no.3. i think its post apocaliptic. i know the poster shows a girl for sure. and im guessing her eyes are special. like the colour of it. hmmm. she's on a journey, searching for something. but its alright if nobody finds it. u guys tried hard. thnx.

edit: forgot to mention, again, uhh in the poster, it only shows the girl, in brown clothing. not wearing much so to speak, its post apocaliptic anyway. and it shows her stomach. in the background, there's one big machinery behind her, and the sky. now, not relating to the poster but the story, i think there's flying post apocaliptic aircraft, i think, and her eyes enables her to use technology. could it be her eyes are yellow golden colour? i dont remember

Last edited by jimbo98765; 2008-05-11 at 02:03.
Old 2008-05-11, 03:54   Link #3978
jedinat

Quote:
edit: forgot to mention, again, uhh in the poster, it only shows the girl, in brown clothing. not wearing much so to speak, its post apocaliptic anyway. and it shows her stomach. in the background, there's one big machinery behind her, and the sky. now, not relating to the poster but the story, i think there's flying post apocaliptic aircraft, i think, and her eyes enables her to use technology. could it be her eyes are yellow golden colour? i dont remember
It's The Third. Totally forgot about her third eye thing. (it's not her eyes that are special, it's that she's got an extra one that lets her access tech ^^)
Old 2008-05-11, 03:55   Link #3979
xharuX

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
thank you so much

can anybody know who is this Character

Spoiler for pic:
xharuX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 04:02   Link #3980
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by xharuX View Post
can anybody know who is this Character

Spoiler for pic:

Reminds me of Kazuma Mikura from Air Gear.

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel