AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-31, 17:13   Link #1
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

January 2007 anime schedule

Here is my calendar-style schedule of weekly broadcast times in Japan in winter 2007, with staff and cast highlights. This season, I've been able to add episode totals for all series, based on the Japanese anime TV schedule Shoboi Calendar. Times and dates are for the first Japanese broadcast or for OVA release dates. Shows that start in February or later are not yet included.

Here is mahou's tabular schedule "Showtime".

And here is Andrew LB's Who Subs What.

I've changed my sig and avatar for the new year, in honor of the amazing voice of Hirano Aya. The avatar cycles through three images of her: one from earlier in 2006, one from a magazine cover taken in the fall, and a one of her in a parka from her blog entry for 10 December.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-12-31 at 18:07.
Closed Thread