AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2014-12-22, 19:50   Link #1301
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelCreek View Post
^That is a spinoff manga that is non-canon to One Piece and is not written by Oda. So most certainly not.
Spinoff or not that tiger is an excellent addition. This is a longshot theory but if he were to be in the canon story, I'm guessing he would once be a part of Kaidou's beast army which we have yet to see. Until we see Kaidou's beast army, we can't be certain wether or not Oda will or won't introduce this character in the canon story.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-22, 22:44   Link #1302
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
Spinoff or not that tiger is an excellent addition. This is a longshot theory but if he were to be in the canon story, I'm guessing he would once be a part of Kaidou's beast army which we have yet to see. Until we see Kaidou's beast army, we can't be certain wether or not Oda will or won't introduce this character in the canon story.
the obvious question then would be: how did a random artist get a hold of oda's notes? suffice it to say that your theory is extremely unlikely
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 01:47   Link #1303
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
the obvious question then would be: how did a random artist get a hold of oda's notes? suffice it to say that your theory is extremely unlikely
Like I said it's a longshot theory. Another possibility is that this random artist might be giving Oda the idea of the tiger character as the Strawhat member from the New World. Sort of like a request from one author to the other.
Old 2014-12-23, 11:58   Link #1304
BlueChain

So luffy Said that he wanted 10 crewmembers in his crew and he has 9 (including him) so does that mean we Will get one/two (if he didnt include himself) more crewmembers or is that just talk.
BlueChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 12:40   Link #1305
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueChain View Post
So luffy Said that he wanted 10 crewmembers in his crew and he has 9 (including him) so does that mean we Will get one/two (if he didnt include himself) more crewmembers or is that just talk.
just a guess of course, but i think there will be one totally new member and jimbei will return and join the SHs before the end of the story
Old 2014-12-24, 00:59   Link #1306
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

I am not sure if it's really like that or if I am just blind... but is Roger really not among the TOP101 of the latest character popularity poll?
Old 2015-02-08, 14:27   Link #1307
itachi-san314

What are the most important questions in the series that are still unanswered? Here are some of the ones I am waiting for:

Spoiler for manga most likely:
If I missed anything or if any of these are actually answered, please let me know. I don't remember the series as well as some of the people on this forum
Old 2015-02-08, 22:43   Link #1308
Mister Twit

The topic of Nami's birthright has always been sitting kind of in the background of One Piece since the beginning. Nobody really knows who Nami's real family is or how she ended up in that burning village where she was saved by Bellemere.

So I'm watching the Fishman Island arc again, and something odd was kind of glossed over. When Shirahoshi and Nami are talking after Jinbei reveals what happened on Fishman Island 10 years before, Shirahoshi says "I feel like I know you" to Nami. Nami responds with kind of a throwaway "Because we've been through similar troubles" but these kind of exchanges are rarely ever insignificant in the story of One Piece. What could that have meant? Could Neptune actually be Nami's father?
Mister Twit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 23:02   Link #1309
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Twit View Post
The topic of Nami's birthright has always been sitting kind of in the background of One Piece since the beginning. Nobody really knows who Nami's real family is or how she ended up in that burning village where she was saved by Bellemere.

So I'm watching the Fishman Island arc again, and something odd was kind of glossed over. When Shirahoshi and Nami are talking after Jinbei reveals what happened on Fishman Island 10 years before, Shirahoshi says "I feel like I know you" to Nami. Nami responds with kind of a throwaway "Because we've been through similar troubles" but these kind of exchanges are rarely ever insignificant in the story of One Piece. What could that have meant? Could Neptune actually be Nami's father?
Yep. I completely forgot about both of those things. If Nami turns out to be half-fishman, Sanji might be in danger of blood loss again
Old 2015-02-09, 21:46   Link #1310
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

random question.
1. who's Makino child's father?
2. if Kuzan lose a leg on his duel with Sakazuki, then do you think Sakazuki also lose some of his body part?
3. about mermaid, how could their reproduction happen? laying eggs like a fish / giving birth like human (or they need to reach age 30 to go with second one)?

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-30, 21:11   Link #1311
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Could Mr. 3 have used his Wax Wax power on the sea when there were going to try to escape Impel Down? Sort of like a raft/road. It would have been convenient lol no?

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-12, 09:15   Link #1312
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueChain View Post
Well, Jinbe declined Luffy's offer due to unfinished business with Big Mom, though said, he'd return to request to join the crew once he was finished. That would make for 10 crew members plus a fishman at that, but it would completely disrupt the power levels in the crew.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 01:03   Link #1313
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

Talking about big mom, i have feeling that sanji and other was cooking and doing a party on the big mom ship

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-28, 11:30   Link #1314
theshow_luffy

How far is the manga from the episodes?? I just went on my manga site read bleach and I saw the title of the latest one piece chapter so I got to know lol
theshow_luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-28, 12:27   Link #1315
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshow_luffy View Post
How far is the manga from the episodes?? I just went on my manga site read bleach and I saw the title of the latest one piece chapter so I got to know lol
The manga is only about 30 chapters ahead of the anime
Old 2015-04-28, 12:55   Link #1316
theshow_luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
The manga is only about 30 chapters ahead of the anime
What is that about 15 episodes??
Old 2015-04-28, 13:25   Link #1317
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshow_luffy View Post
What is that about 15 episodes??
More like 30 episodes going by the current pacing of 1 chapter = 1 episode.
Old 2015-04-29, 08:01   Link #1318
rajrp

They should stop anime for a while like bleach or ft....and then there is fair bit of gap in manga restart the anime
rajrp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-29, 14:12   Link #1319
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72 View Post
Dreamer, Toei's aiming to stretch it out to one episode per page nowadays.
They'll reach their zenith when they're able to squeeze a whole episode out of a single panel. We'll enjoy 5 minute episodes composed solely of people going "Ehhhhhhhhh?" with 20 minute intro's.
By "Ehhhhhhhh?", do you mean one of these grunts? Follow the link below.

http://youtu.be/6XUg5cfwilI
Old 2015-05-09, 17:31   Link #1320
theshow_luffy

My curiosity killed me I read the first page �� I failed

Tags
q&a