AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

Old 2007-06-04, 19:45   Link #81
UPR

and not only that then we wait until subs come out with take about week depending on who is doint it
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 01:24   Link #82
AnimeL0ver
Just call me ojisan

Send a message via MSN to AnimeL0ver
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
It's funny when you say a few months, because those few months will take forever
yeah....it will be endless to come out (well i wonder what happen with the screwed up professor and domino...) and also Hecate ~.~well lets just hope for the best.... and also wad happen in round 2 of yoshida n shana
AnimeL0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 01:33   Link #83
FreedomMS
Sola FTW

maybe the ending of shana 2 will shown yuji and shana grown up.. and Shana being tall and bouncy
then yoshida and shana will continue their round 100+
FreedomMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 01:41   Link #84
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Part one is not too bad.... Will be going for Part two of this series..
Chi-no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 02:00   Link #85
AnimeL0ver
Just call me ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomMS View Post
maybe the ending of shana 2 will shown yuji and shana grown up.. and Shana being tall and bouncy
then yoshida and shana will continue their round 100+
then i will have a bad feeling about this...i wonder if shana n yuuji will leave the city or yuuji become a flame haze.....
Old 2007-06-05, 02:12   Link #86
FreedomMS
Sola FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeL0ver View Post
then i will have a bad feeling about this...i wonder if shana n yuuji will leave the city or yuuji become a flame haze.....
but who will yuuji make a contract with oO
FreedomMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 06:03   Link #87
Devard

Quote:
There's actually a cute fanart for this.

I generally like sad endings a lot more and would like it if someone (or some people) actually died. Well, dying isn't a requirement, as long as it's sad I guess. I can also live with a happy ending depending on its execution.
Devard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 10:00   Link #88
passenger

for me the bad side for happy endings is that they are usually rushed and dont make enough sense. usually suddenly everybody becomes happy. and it is easier to remember sad endings.

on topic: comparing yuji with his similars he is pansy and not. for example comparing him to zero's saito he is lower than worst. but there are many other series in which main lead irritates me. the thing with this series is that his weakness actually makes sense considering story and he never irritates me. i still hope that he will gain some new talents (i am a not a novel-reader btw)
passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 10:25   Link #89
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by passenger View Post
on topic: comparing yuji with his similars he is pansy and not. for example comparing him to zero's saito he is lower than worst. but there are many other series in which main lead irritates me. the thing with this series is that his weakness actually makes sense considering story and he never irritates me. i still hope that he will gain some new talents (i am a not a novel-reader btw)
Uh, Saito is almost in a class of his own. Well, considering characters like Lelouch and Kazuma surfacing... Yuuji, on the other hand, should be considered stronger than how people look at him. He certainly didn't lose control of his emotions like Shinn Asuka did, and nor did he keep on moping until some random girl cheers him up eventually like Keitaro. Considering the fact that he has yet to discover any offensiveness with his power, Yuuji's doing pretty well.

I doubt Yuuji would turn to being a flame haze though.

Spoiler:
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 11:41   Link #90
passenger

the problem for me is that i cant still understand what does yoshida hope? i mean IIRC yuuji does not age and some time later one way or other it will get ridiculous. maybe something casual but it does not seem so.
passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 18:32   Link #91
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
at times like these you throw away "what ifs" and just do what you think is best...that is yoshida's mind set atm...she wants yuuji and is willing to fight for him until he says yes or no...(but knowing the guy hes undecisive even if its obvious that he does like shana...

i really hope that yuuji would be able to pwn some bad guys this time round...he must master his flame!!

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 18:41   Link #92
UPR

well if does not try you know a what if could happen you know a shuffle! could happen and he end up with the one no one really wanted him to end up with
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 19:06   Link #93
Robotnik
Not a member

Quote:
Originally Posted by passenger View Post
the problem for me is that i cant still understand what does yoshida hope? i mean IIRC yuuji does not age and some time later one way or other it will get ridiculous. maybe something casual but it does not seem so.
She's in love; whether in real life or in fiction, people in love do things others would consider incredibly pointless and unreasonable.
Robotnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 07:26   Link #94
darky
I belong to Darkness

Send a message via MSN to darky
yahooooooooooo !!!

at last my shana will return in a second season, I hope it will complete the story and not retell it ....

that's a great news I should celebrate in my own
darky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 10:29   Link #95
alvinkhorfire

eggplant
May I know what is direct website address for the teaser trailer of Shakugan no Shana Second at the Rondo Robe? I don't know where to click. Please help. Thanks.
alvinkhorfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 12:04   Link #96
AnimeL0ver
Just call me ojisan

Quote:
but who will yuuji make a contract with oO
erm....maybe with another new king of guze? i doubt it will happen though and i hope there will b another sword similar to nietono no shana (nietono....right..) well i can say that there will b another king of guze and a couple of flame hazes in the future lol..xD by the way i heard there's a fan art bout yuuji n shana bigger times
Old 2007-06-06, 12:29   Link #97
Shana-tan
Uruchai Uruchai Uruchai

Quote:
DO NOT WANT

Shana is an eternal loli, and Yuuji don't age, they are the perfect couple

I don't remember where I heard that If Alastor abandon Shana's body for his own will and return to Guze she can return to be an average human and grown up

Still do not want, she's an eternal loli

Uruchai! Uruchai! Uruchai!
Shana-tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 15:04   Link #98
Hazelshock
Touch the bread and die

Direct link to Shakugan no Shana movie/season 2 promo. Enjoy

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v581664Y6...168255&rank=36
Hazelshock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 18:53   Link #99
Kisuke06
I see...

I wonder until which volume of the novels this second season will cover. Anything announced?
Kisuke06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 19:01   Link #100
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeL0ver View Post
I would really like that, if Yuuji became a flam haze somehow. But I really don't want the love triangle in between kazuma, shana and yuuji
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, j.c. staff, romance, sequel, shounen, supernatural