AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-07-15, 11:57   Link #21
byakurasengan
Kage Bunshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uukog42
Hinata is a loser and is ugly.
it takes one to know one, you know..
byakurasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-15, 12:18   Link #22
SajberToent
Borked

Quote:
- *cough* *Neiji lover* *cough* =p

Hehe, I think she's quite cute, Anyways - Hmm, Ino and Shikamaru ? Naah - maybe Ino likes shikamaru , but I doubt that her feelings would be returned by Shikamaru.. Come to think about it, Ino is one of the characters I dislike the most in Naruto... Hmm. .. ? Then Sakura is a close second, lol, I don't even know why I dislike them...
SajberToent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-15, 19:29   Link #23
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by byakurasengan
_________
Quote: Originally Posted by Uukog42

it takes one to know one, you know..
*nods* I won't saying anything before I go and find myself banned because of the things I'm saying in my head. But yeah...totally takes one to know one...why am I meeting way too many people who sounds like they've got something stuck up their asses? Geezes...

I can see a threesome! Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke! It's the whole best friend-triangle-love sort of thing... I think that in the end, Lee/Sakura, Naruto/Hinata, Sasuke/no-one will happen (except, you know, he bangs around, alot - perfect solution to bring back his clan ).

Temari-Shikamaru-Ino triangle I can see as well. Hee, but somehow, Temari/Shikamaru sounds awesome.

Kakashi can stick with some new female character later introduced - the female member of his team. Or Ramen Girl sounds find (and if I find out she's some assasin at the works...Kishimoto will have an earful from me...) *squeal*

Iruka's gonna get killed by Itachi.

Tsunade's going to have babies...by you know...Jeraiya.

Anko and Iruka will have a relationship before he dies.

Kurenai...and...death....no...forgot-whats-its-name. Geez I really need to rewatch the whole thing, I've been on FMA crusade that I forgot Naruto. >_<

But really, I don't see any romance any time soon. It's kinda hard when one is angsting alot, another is moping and sulking, and the last is being chased around by disturbing purple-nails guys (of course, being trained by a pervert as well).
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 01:02   Link #24
psycoking
kyōki-ō

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronwen Stx
Kakashi can stick with some new female character later introduced - the female member of his team. Or Ramen Girl sounds find (and if I find out she's some assasin at the works...Kishimoto will have an earful from me...) *squeal*
LIKE HELL I'LL GIVE RAMEN GIRL TO THAT EYEPATCH WEARING BASTARD!!!

A bit more on the serious side, Ramen Girl is 17, kakashi is nearing 30 (29 i believe). That's just wrong (not to mention illegal here in the states ). Yeah, i've seen the pretty artwork of the two, but still eww. . .

Actually, I may be the only one who thinks this, but I can see Ramen Girl/Iruka as a couple. For some reason I think those two would fit togeather. Plus, I can easily see Iruka working at the ramen stand sometime in the future. . .

*Ichiraku, 4 years from now*
Iruka: Shouldn't you be training for the junin exam?
Naruto: Shouldn't you be getting me my pork ramen?
psycoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 01:20   Link #25
Fool On The Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoking

*Ichiraku, 4 years from now*
Iruka: Shouldn't you be training for the junin exam?
Naruto: Shouldn't you be getting me my pork ramen?
lol

Fool On The Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 02:00   Link #26
Uukog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoking
LIKE HELL I'LL GIVE RAMEN GIRL TO THAT EYEPATCH WEARING BASTARD!!!

A bit more on the serious side, Ramen Girl is 17, kakashi is nearing 30 (29 i believe). That's just wrong (not to mention illegal here in the states ). Yeah, i've seen the pretty artwork of the two, but still eww. . .
30? Kakashi is 26.
Uukog42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 05:50   Link #27
Besa
[ЀÅÐ]

Send a message via MSN to Besa
Quote:

She is a loser.

(Neji power!)
Besa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 05:57   Link #28
Token-Blackguy
Pimptastic McNasty

Send a message via AIM to Token-Blackguy
didnt somebody already post a detailed rant on how logically, shikamaru was intended for temari?

and, who is this ramen girl? does she not appear in the manga?
Token-Blackguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 09:08   Link #29
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besa
She is a loser.

(Neji power!)

neji sucks to, but I prefer Naruto//Sakura
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 10:14   Link #30
ChildGamez
Gaara's absolute defence.

Where do they say Gaara's, Kankuro's and Temari's age? (manga chapter plz)
Thank you..
ChildGamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 14:00   Link #31
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Hinata is way overhyped by .. well generally everyone.

Anyways i think Shika/Termari will definitely get together, in the episode with the Temari/Ten ten fight, the title is called "Shikamaru Impressed!" Then later he impresses her by defeating her. Then he compares her to his mother later in the manga.

I think Ino will be with chouji, if she isnt who else fits? I think it will be a funny/nice twist.

Also, i doubt the anime/manga will continue past the point where Naruto becomes Hokage/Sasuke kills his brother. Those are the main points of the anime, and if it continues beyond that point, the anime will be just as sad as DBZ/GT.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 16:33   Link #32
UserName

Naruto has already been going down the crap hole after the Wave Arc. Lucky I picked up the manga which was much better than the anime. But still after this recent chapter it isn't that great. So if they add romance... to a manga like this... I personally might just stop reading and watching Naruto all together.

There are enough romance anime coming out of Japan already, I think a LOOOOT more so than shonen type. I'm sure the majoirty is romance, there doesn't need to be romance in this manga. I just hate when romance ruins my favorite series.

So Person A X Person B. I will not want that happening.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 17:33   Link #33
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

I think there's a lod of leadup to the Shikmaru/Ino hook-up. Basically because he couldn't stand her earlier, and he's starting to soften up. Depending on what age they get to, this may not ever get covered in the story.

Naruto, in all likelihood would hook up with Hinata. Why? Because Sakura's going to die. Which means Lee...will also probably die.

Orochimaru and Sasuke are totally going to hook up. When Orochi talks about Sasuke, he's like Mugatu in Zoolander.

"There goes that #1 rookie Sasuke. He's so hot right now."

I also predict there will be a "thing" between Jiraiya and Tsunade. I don't think they'll like hook up, but Tsunade will have something like a "My biggest regret is that I took your love for granted" moment before she kicks off.

Neji...probably never hooks up. Same for Choji. Kabuto never hooks up either.

Tie-Jutsu Masta is hooking up with everyone, Anko, Kurenai, Shizune...that guy's got tons of....chakra.

I'm almost positive that in an episode of anime filler, Ramen Girl will have a romantic encounter.

For the girls, Ten Ten and Sakura never hook up. Temari will hook up with someone outside the story currently.

Those are my guesses.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 03:12   Link #34
Blue*Dragon

Is hinata still be in loved of Naruto

Is hinata still be in loved with Naruto?? We havn't seen her in a while. Does she begin to deslike Naruto??
Blue*Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 03:21   Link #35
kaizoku_65
Kaizoku + Shinobi

Yeah, i reckon she still likes him. She has had a 'thing' for him for the longest time and i don't see what could change that. I mean she say him beat Kiba and prolly heard bout him beating Neji (who mocked her) so i don't see y she would stop liking him. We haven't seen a lot of the chars. coz of the Tsunade 'arch'. besides, i think she is probably pre-occupied with the re-building taking place in Konoha.
kaizoku_65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 03:25   Link #36
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue*Dragon
Is hinata still be in loved with Naruto?? We havn't seen her in a while. Does she begin to deslike Naruto??
Yar. For sure me thinks that hinata still be in loved with Naruto. Obvious of the answer cos she were always being loving him. For long time we havedn't seen the lovedness of Hinata, she sure does show up later for thats what I at least think so.

*chortle*
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 03:30   Link #37
Zek
Eyebrows...

Spoiler for Manga:
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 04:20   Link #38
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
Spoiler:
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 06:43   Link #39
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue*Dragon
I don't think she was in love with Naruto in the first place,i think rather then 'love',she rather took him as an example.An example for herself.(*In other words,more like a goal*)
She will never-ever dislike Naruto!!It's not a matter of charcater traits,development etc.It's just due to the fact that none of the Genin's would ever 'dislike' one another entirely,but rather just rivals.
Spoiler:
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 07:19   Link #40
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka
I don't think she was in love with Naruto in the first place,i think rather then 'love',she rather took him as an example.An example for herself.(*In other words,more like a goal*)
She will never-ever dislike Naruto!!It's not a matter of charcater traits,development etc.It's just due to the fact that none of the Genin's would ever 'dislike' one another entirely,but rather just rivals.
Spoiler:
Nearly all of the other Genin hated Naruto at some point.
Infact Hinata was the only one who liked him.
Sakura and Sasuke only gained respect for him after the whole Zabuza arc, while the rest of the Genin only started to take notice after he kicked the shizzle out of Neji*
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
official pairings