AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

View Poll Results: Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd Season) - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 31 54.39%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 19.30%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 15.79%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 1.75%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.26%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.75%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.75%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-19, 07:36   Link #61
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Here are a few points.

Spoiler for spoiler:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-05-19, 18:41   Link #62
RaiLong

man, mangamaxx is right, Maria's sadistic look is pretty hot; I can feel myself melting~~
Old 2009-05-19, 19:14   Link #63
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

What defines cute lies with such ambiguous complexity, that'll be a long list of things to say.

First of all, Hayate and Hinagiku demonstrated to the audience the incorrect way of expressing openly a relationship between a boy and girl, if you're living in Japan.

Seed no doubt that Maria will always be a fresh, seventeen year-old, and one with such moedistic smile on her face.

One of the many laws of anime drama is that the girl (Ayumu) fancies the lead boy (Hayate, in this case) will always misinterpret or have suspicious thoughts about said boy (Hayate) relationship with another girl (Hinagiku), thought to be tomboyish.
Old 2009-05-19, 22:18   Link #64
dark-kyon

i like the episode.but must say the less time for maria is sad.hinagiku is fine but is predictable,please not compare to nagi whit index.is how compare hina whit loise.
if not like nagi for what want hayate end whit other girl is ok.but not tell nonsenses.
excuse my bad english
Old 2009-05-20, 15:28   Link #65
xellos2099

There IS a reason why she couldn't admit to her feeling, we will find that out soon enough.
Old 2009-05-20, 17:48   Link #66
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Really makes me wonder if I should just go an read the manga, since all this anticipation is killing me.
Old 2009-05-20, 23:52   Link #67
Mentar
Banned

Tamad, 90% of the people here HAVE read the manga, and they're envying you because you do NOT know what's going to happen from now on.

I'd say you should be strong and patient. Will make the second season even more enjoyable
Old 2009-05-21, 00:09   Link #68
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
One of the many laws of anime drama is that the girl (Ayumu) fancies the lead boy (Hayate, in this case) will always misinterpret or have suspicious thoughts about said boy (Hayate) relationship with another girl (Hinagiku), thought to be tomboyish.
That's a very interesting line. I'd ask you to keep it in the back of your head when we watch the next 20 eps.
Old 2009-05-21, 03:57   Link #69
Keio
Serious Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Tamad, 90% of the people here HAVE read the manga, and they're envying you because you do NOT know what's going to happen from now on.

I'd say you should be strong and patient. Will make the second season even more enjoyable
I'll keep my eyes and hands off the manga then.
Old 2009-05-21, 15:20   Link #70
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post

I'm seeing this situation as both sides envying the other, but there's no real winner at the end of the day.

I'll take your advice though, difficult as it may be. Thank you good sir.
Old 2009-05-21, 15:53   Link #71
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamad View Post
I'm seeing this situation as both sides envying the other, but there's no real winner at the end of the day.

I'll take your advice though, difficult as it may be. Thank you good sir.
I'd say those who haven't read it yet have it better, because then if there's a part/joke from the manga they really liked and doesn't get animated, they get annoyed. Those watching it first don't have to worry about that, and can go read it afterwards and think, "Hey, that would've been neat."
Old 2009-05-23, 01:24   Link #72
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Gonna have to agree with GDB.

That, and well, if they execute a certain scene well, it'll be more glorious to witness it animated than to read it.
Closed Thread