AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-07, 23:30   Link #1
Kakashi Sensei
LstSrvvngSskeFnGrl

Sasuke vs. Neji

Okay, so we all know the fight probably isn't going to happen but still, who would win? Sasuke vs. Neji. We all know their abilities so let's pleasehave a good and somewhat spoiler friendly discussion about these two great fighters.

This isn't a Byakagun vs Sharingan discussion, btw, so please don't turn it into one! It's all about the skill baby...
Kakashi Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 23:32   Link #2
eLstar
(^_^)v

Misread the question.

My answer is Vicious' answer. BTW, gonna add a spiler warning.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 23:35   Link #3
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
VS. threads. We can never get rid of them

IMO, the Curse Seal level 2 Sasuke would whoop Neji's ass cool. The 4 Sounds said Sasuke would have the same strenght as them when he reachers Curse Seal level 2. So, since Sasuke will have Jounin strenght using the Curse Seal level 2, he would be able to beat Neji, and probably even Naruto.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 23:47   Link #4
ACE2003

I definately think that Sasuke would overpower Neji with the Curse 2 Level Seal. But I don't see that as enough to where as he would be Naruto. Naruto is far stronger than him right now. Plus Naruto contains the "Nine Tailed Demon Fox" inside of him. It is the reason why Sasuke had to seek more power from the "darkside" so to speak. Every since then Naruto has constantly been improving his skills while Sasuke hasn't really accomplished too much.
ACE2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 23:50   Link #5
eLstar
(^_^)v

Wrong. He's accomplished a lot, but just not as much as Naruto. There's a difference.

Spoiler:

Also Naruto isn't the reason, he's a reason. The other reason is because he wants to defeat Itachi.

N'est-ce pas?
Old 2003-12-07, 23:51   Link #6
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Spoiler:

Might not have been useful but until the spoiler is added in the title it's better that way.
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 23:56   Link #7
aahhsin

Sasuke will win.

Spoiler:
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 00:00   Link #8
ACE2003

Hmm...I stand corrected! But Sasuke still feels as he's been wasting time while Naruto gained more power before finally surpassing Sasuke. Let alone he was surpassed by a joker such as Naruto. I stand by my words, even with the Curse 2 Level Seal, the results will be the same.....Naruto will find a way to win like he always has.

Chunnin level? Sasuke? He CAN'T even beat Naruto which they don't consider Naruto as on the Chunnin level. If anything, I see Naruto on the Chunnin level and not Sasuke. Naruto has grown so much that he's definately not the same as when the anime started.
Old 2003-12-08, 00:04   Link #9
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE2003
Hmm...I stand corrected! But Sasuke still feels as he's been wasting time while Naruto gained more power before finally surpassing Sasuke. Let alone he was surpassed by a joker such as Naruto. I stand by my words, even with the Curse 2 Level Seal, the results will be the same.....Naruto will find a way to win like he always has.

Chunnin level? Sasuke? He CAN'T even beat Naruto which they don't consider Naruto as on the Chunnin level. If anything, I see Naruto on the Chunnin level and not Sasuke. Naruto has grown so much that he's definately not the same as when the anime started.
Yep your answer is right. But not to the question being asked in this thread.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Second of all, Iruka is chuunin level and Sasuke could already kick his ass. Haku is also Chuunin or higher level, and Sasuke managed to keep on par with him before the ice mirrors. Sasuke IS chuunin level. Same with many other genins from Naruto especially

Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-08, 00:14   Link #10
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Sasuke and Naruto aren't of chuunin level. Just seek Hunter or Vicious post on that matter they already have explained it over and over so i won't do it.
Old 2003-12-08, 00:16   Link #11
eLstar
(^_^)v

No they are on Chuunin level. Phsyically. Not Mentally.
Old 2003-12-08, 00:18   Link #12
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
No they are on Chuunin level. Phsyically. Not Mentally.
Well of course if you look only at strenght it's true but you require both to be a chuunin so you can't say they are on chuunin level .
Old 2003-12-08, 00:19   Link #13
ACE2003

Sasuke kept on par with Haku, but who beat him.....Naruto. Don't get wrong I think that he can be on the Chunnin level, but not right now, IMO. Sasuke has a little ways to go before he can catch Naruto which I think deserves the Chunnin level, but I am not the judges. ^_^ Maybe I am underestimating Sasuke but I have to ask this question: Has Sasuke defeat any worthy opponents?

Sorry If that I got off topic! =(
Old 2003-12-08, 00:20   Link #14
eLstar
(^_^)v

No you can be on chuunin level, doesn't mean you have to be a chuunin. It's like being an up and coming star to any sports league. You can be on the NBA, NHL, or NFL level but doesn't mean you are one. Or even using the example of Curtis Joseph, he's NHL level but he's not playing in the NHL right at this point. Everyone knows he has the skills though.

Quote:
Sasuke kept on par with Haku, but who beat him.....Naruto. Don't get wrong I think that he can be on the Chunnin level, but not right now, IMO. Sasuke has a little ways to go before he can catch Naruto which I think deserves the Chunnin level, but I am not the judges. ^_^ Maybe I am underestimating Sasuke but I have to ask this question: Has Sasuke defeat any worthy opponents?

Sorry If that I got off topic! =(
Again you are referring to Naruto. From each reply you're comparing Naruto to Sasuke. You gotta stop this Naruto is better then Sasuke complex.

But anyway no he hasn't beaten anyone important. But that doesn't mean he's not strong. He's not the number 1 rookie in his class for nothing. Also We're not here to compare Naruto to Sasuke, that's a totally different thread.
Old 2003-12-08, 00:25   Link #15
ACE2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
No you can be on chuunin level, doesn't mean you have to be a chuunin. It's like being an up and coming star to any sports league. You can be on the NBA, NHL, or NFL level but doesn't mean you can be one.

Okay, I understand that part. I agree with that, but you still didn't answer my questiong though? Has Sasuke DEFEAT any real opponents?
Old 2003-12-08, 00:26   Link #16
eLstar
(^_^)v

Sorry I wasn't replying to you, I was replying to Dryad on that part. I didn't even know you posted.

Anyway read my message which I edited.
Old 2003-12-08, 00:29   Link #17
ACE2003

Okay, Okay!! ^_^ Time for me to cool off a bit! I am getting off topic. Sorry! =(
Old 2003-12-08, 00:33   Link #18
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

That will be my last post on that cause it'll be endless otherwise by if i take your example. Cujo has the skill to be a NHL player but he's not in the NHL. You're telling me that Naruto and Sasuke have the skill to be chuunins? If we stick with the hockey example there is a lot of players that have the talents to play in the NHL but they don't have the head to play in the big league. It's exactly the same for Naruto and Sasuke they have the talent to be chuunins but they don't have the head for it. So the best you can say is well that player could play in the NHL if only he had an head on his shoulder. The same go for Naruto and Sasuke.
Old 2003-12-08, 00:36   Link #19
eLstar
(^_^)v

Yes of course. But it does mean however that they are chuunin level on a certain degree, which is basically my point. People say they aren't chunnin level in anyway but in my point of view they are on the level but they just need a little fine tuning and that's all. Like a Robert Downey jr. who's back in rehab and back again ready to go on Ally Mcbeal or some crap.
Old 2003-12-08, 00:38   Link #20
Kamui4356
Aria Company

With level 2 curse seal Sasuke will own Neji. Without it, Neji would win, but sasuke may get to copy the kaiten if, as I believe, you don't need the byakugan to use it.
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote