AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-29, 07:06   Link #41
bakura_no_hiraishin

(If you think Madara Uchiha is the Akatsuki Leader, then you should also check out the Madara Forum... BTW, I think the statue at the Valley of the End beside the First Hokage is MADARA!)
Old 2006-07-29, 07:11   Link #42
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Madara is probably the Uchiha that connected Itachi to the MS..

like "Madara" sounds like a nameplay on the word "murderer" as in murders Uchiha's O.o.

Didn't the sharingan orginate after the forming of Konoha? because Sharingan is an evolution of the Byugakan or something?

I don't see how a founder of Konoha (statue person) could have been an Uchiha.
Old 2006-07-29, 10:46   Link #43
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave

like "Madara" sounds like a nameplay on the word "murderer" as in murders Uchiha's O.o.
Hahahah, nice one, but remeber that this is Japanenes so murder n Japanese is nothng close to Madara.

Quote:
Didn't the sharingan orginate after the forming of Konoha? because Sharingan is an evolution of the Byugakan or something?

No, It was not stated like such, it was said by Itachi's Father "In the long History of the Uchiha"

I dont think around 100 Years should be considered a Long History.
Old 2006-07-29, 11:04   Link #44
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

@ Yondaime-Legacy

ğ the exact time period does not seem important in a world thats not even earth (the world map has all the nations crammed toghether)
I always thought that the so called nations were just ninja territories... but the anime seems to contradict this... although... seeing some of the recent manga development I may be right...
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Let's see...
Maybe Akatsuki leader is...
Spoiler:
Old 2006-07-30, 01:00   Link #45
bakura_no_hiraishin

Nope, it's not.

Listen to the leader's voice as he spoke in a certain Naruto episode.

But then at least ONE of the Akatsuki members IS female... a blue-haired kunoichi... with what looks like a flower on her head. See Wikipedia for more details.
Old 2006-07-30, 01:53   Link #46
carlo27

Lightbulb akatsuki leader???????????

Old 2006-07-30, 03:48   Link #47
Myname

Quote:

Translation error?

Maybe the Kyuubi meant the Murderer Uchiha (in engrish)?

The Madara (Murderer) Uchiha being Itachi.

Must've heard the story of Itachi from Naruto during on of their little chats.
Old 2006-07-30, 04:11   Link #48
bakura_no_hiraishin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myname
Translation error?

Hmmm... you have a point. Very good point there.

But then, judging from the current plot, the Uchiha Madara issue will as of yet remain unsolved... sigh...
Old 2006-07-30, 06:38   Link #49
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myname
Translation error?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakura_no_hiraishin
Hmmm... you have a point. Very good point there.

But then, judging from the current plot, the Uchiha Madara issue will as of yet remain unsolved... sigh...
A point?

Since when a very vague sonority resemblance of an english word with a japanese name is a point showing a mistranslation?
Old 2006-07-31, 01:41   Link #50
bakura_no_hiraishin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 48
There is a probability that the Akatsuki leader is a girl since it is said that a girl exists amongst them...
Hehehe... you should see the anime episode where the Akatsuki leader speaks, then. Also, it is most likely that the other unknown member (the leader aside) is the kunoichi you are talking about. For more information and for you guys to get to see the full Akatsuki group pic... here's a URL:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akatsuki_%28Naruto%29

There...
Old 2006-07-31, 08:21   Link #51
ri0

Do you think joining Akatsuki requires a special condition... like murdering a clan or killing a whole country? I thought about it as I reread Sasori vs Chiyo-Sakura when Sasori said something like "hadn't this much trouble since joining Akatsuki". And if the answer is yes what had the other memebers to do?
Old 2006-07-31, 09:20   Link #52
off_duty_naruto

OH MAN, I SAW THAT COMIC STRIP UP THERE!!

It would be a huge plot twist if that were tru, and the drawing looks ligit. (LoL) But I dont know, maybe..... But my theroy was originally Yodamie!!!! (weirdly) Just because it might be a guess...... You never know tho. Call me a dumbass, but I believe it might be Yodamie.. (just for the fun of it)
Old 2006-07-31, 13:31   Link #53
Negs

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by off_duty_naruto

It would be a huge plot twist if that were tru, and the drawing looks ligit. (LoL) But I dont know, maybe..... But my theroy was originally Yodamie!!!! (weirdly) Just because it might be a guess...... You never know tho. Call me a dumbass, but I believe it might be Yodamie.. (just for the fun of it)

Oh please tell me you're joking.
Old 2006-07-31, 13:47   Link #54
bakura_no_hiraishin

Quote:
Originally Posted by off_duty_naruto

Uh, it's Yondaime... and also, I think the leader is somebody else. On Uchiha Madara, on the other hand, it might not be necessary for him to be alive as the Kyuubi may have encountered him in the VERY distant past.
Old 2006-07-31, 23:21   Link #55
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Do you think joining Akatsuki requires a special condition... like murdering a clan or killing a whole country? I thought about it as I reread Sasori vs Chiyo-Sakura when Sasori said something like "hadn't this much trouble since joining Akatsuki". And if the answer is yes what had the other memebers to do?
Yeah i think there is, Probably kill clans or squads in their villages.

Like Uchiha's and Itachi and Sasori bringing down a country.

And i remember something about attempting to kill the Mizukage .. but maybe that was Zabuza not Kisame.

Last edited by Rachy; 2006-07-31 at 23:36.
Old 2006-08-01, 00:56   Link #56
Slayerx

Quote:
Yeah i think there is, Probably kill clans or squads in their villages.

Like Uchiha's and Itachi and Sasori bringing down a country.

And i remember something about attempting to kill the Mizukage .. but maybe that was Zabuza not Kisame.
Mizukage was Zabuza... oh and you should have included Sasori killing off the former kazekage and turning him into a puppet =P

I'm not sure about conditions for joining atasuki... I mean, sure killing off entire clans, killing kage's, and posessing the power to destory countries proves that a ninja is strong enough to join, but i don't think it was required... Itachi killing his clan, and Sasori killing the former kazekage all seem like actions they did purely for themselves and not for atasuki... So while members do need to prove their strength, how they do it is entirly up to them, and it could be something that they did in the past for themselves and not for the organization... Orochimaru for intance wouldn't need to do anything special to prove his power, since his reputation preceeds him... i guess you could say that membership is based on reputation

not ot mention, when Tobi wanted to join, half of Zetsyu told him it wasn't that easy, while the other half said they could let him join... next time we see tobi, he's considered a member of atasuki... if i had to guess i'd say his past reputation (though we don't know it) speaks enough for him
Old 2006-08-01, 07:23   Link #57
MobiuS

Akatsuki Membership Checklist

1.) Crazy Bloodline/Ability
2.) Resented by your village
3.) Does not mind nailpolish
4.) Must fulfill 100 hours of community service
5.) Slay a large amount of powerful people
6.) Does not mind dark caves

Seems appropriate ... and accurate actually.
Old 2006-08-01, 10:27   Link #58
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS
Akatsuki Membership Checklist

1.) Crazy Bloodline/Ability
2.) Resented by your village
3.) Does not mind nailpolish
4.) Must fulfill 100 hours of community service
5.) Slay a large amount of powerful people
6.) Does not mind dark caves

Seems appropriate ... and accurate actually.
7)Have no problems working with a Plant Dude that have 2 personalities and eat Corpses…
Old 2006-08-01, 14:26   Link #59
Ichimaru

if madara is the AL, then wouldnt oro left Akatsuki cose of him instead of itachi who is inferior to madara
Old 2006-08-01, 15:24   Link #60
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru
if madara is the AL, then wouldnt oro left Akatsuki cose of him instead of itachi who is inferior to madara
Oro left because it turned out that Itachi became stronger than him, so he had to give up his plan about Itachi. But if Madara is the leader than it's clear that Oro did not even dream to get his body. Also if Oro saw the power of Madara before even knowing Itachi he would want to get an Uchiha body immediately. So for example if Oro was in akatsuki before Itachi and he witnessed the power of Madara he would want to get an Uchiha body, but only one of the best Uchiha is good enough, average Uchiha is useless. So Oro looked only after Itachi's body (when the whole clan was alive) because Itachi was the only outstanding genius. After Itachi became stronger Oro lost his chance and went looking for another special body which is Kimimaro. But than probably Kabuto informed him that there is one left Uchiha who seems to be very promising despite he has not achieved so much as Itachi, and that would be the time that Oro comes to the chuunin exam to test if Sasuke is really worthy of taking his body.
So it might be that Orochimaru began to look for an Uchiha body because of Madara.
Closed Thread