AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ratings for Shippuuden 21
Perfect 10 6 6.90%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 6 6.90%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 20 22.99%
7 out of 10 : Good 25 28.74%
6 out of 10 : Average 10 11.49%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 7 8.05%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 8.05%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 2.30%
1 out of 10 : Painful 4 4.60%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-07-29, 01:02   Link #81
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Kira_Naruto, there was something that I quite did not get.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 01:14   Link #82
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Once tarnished, its always associated. For Chiyo, it didnt matter if Oro left or not, he was once an Akatsuki ... even he act individually, he still (in Chiyo's eye, or Suna elders for that matter) belongs to Akatsuki. It shouldn't be hard, as Naruto facing the same treatment from the other villagers earlier IMO, despite the fact, he became a living prison for Kyuubi, he is still viewed AS Kyuubi.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 01:27   Link #83
Lendial

sasori is rather pretty, he looks alot like gaara but more feminant. they dragged out his derobing way too long.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 01:30   Link #84
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

We dont call our anime guys pretty.. we call them Bishie
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-07-29, 02:18   Link #85
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
I gave it an 8/10 because it is pretty plot-driven for me for some reason. Although there isn't much fighting, a lot was revealed that wasn't the usual pointless I HATE YOU DIE comments.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 02:29   Link #86
Lendial

sasori is very bishie then
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 02:47   Link #87
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Agree on that point !

He was so bishie that it managed to get WMB to post in here too ^0^

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Umm first post here in the Naruto sub-forum XD, probably will be my only one ^^;; Just have to say that I dont remember Sasori being so HOT in the manga (yes Im shallow) Nice animation, nice seiyuu for him, nice fight.....so why was there 10+ mins of Temari's group!! Ruined most of the epi for me, I just skipped to the end to see the fight!

Ok Im gone again
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-07-29, 05:19   Link #88
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Weeee 8!

Lets see where to start, I definitely liked this episode as I predicted I would last week. I noticed some people complained about the Sand filler part, meh I didn’t mind at all because to be honest, since I read the Manga I'm also here to see the filler parts because that is a surprise to me! Like seeing Neji's Kaiten again felt good, Ten Ten looked so cute I couldn’t chose between the clone or the real one =3 the graveyard of weapons at her battle field was a nice touch. Oh, the part where no one notices the massive battle damage that took place due to Naruto's Odama Rasengan until Ebizou points out was pretty funny. (It was right in their face.)

Moving on, man Naruto and Kakashi just started chasing Deidara? I got to admit even I thought something would have happened with those three by now, I wonder how they will reach Deidara way up there they will need a range jutsu for that, Un! w00t at the third Kazekage, I'm glad they showed it and revealed what really happened to him because now I can talk about it freely. Haha because a while back some one posted a thread about how the third Kaze Kage was the Akatsuki Leader, and I just couldn’t stop laughing . . . well you get the point. Any way, I wonder what kind of technique Sassori used to keep him self so young and lustrous, his skin was abnormally shiny.

Sakura looked so hot on the ground among all those hands *I dream of Doujinshi* (Oh wait. . . there already is one) >_>; err I mean, not that I claim to have it *shifty eyes*. The animation was just fine they kept up with it and was up to the standards of the previous episode, there was little noticeable parts but nothing you can't live with. I wont lie though, the "little things" that the anime team decides to add pisses me off, while these can be considered fillers the problem is they really take away from the mood it is supposed to be setting and the character development and maturity, which I'll explain here >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
the way they handle Naruto part, that really really downgrade Naruto to a crying whiny pissed off sob
Exactly, totally reverting Naruto back in to how he was in Part I this simply is not true, I would go as far as to say I hate the anime team for doing this they are completely disregarding the maturity Naruto has gained over the time skip, and degrading him. Considerably different in the manga.

The other thing that irks me is, all the mini Sasuke flashbacks and emotion burst's that the Anime team added to Sakura, these things simply do not happen, never did, just added fillers. In fact they have been doing it since the first episode of Shippuden, like how Sakura finds Naruto and calls out to him. That is not at all how it took place, Sakura is in a dim lit room, looking out the window with one hand pressed against the glass as if waiting / thinking of some one, Tsunade enters and tells her "Hey, that Naruto Kid is Back" and when they "bump" in to eachother, it is Naruto that actually calls out to her and Sakura pretends like she didn’t even know he had returned. Sakura leans a bit more toward Naruto in part II the anime team seems to have erased that from existence or is trying.

However, good episode none the less!

さよならみなさん!\(^-^)/
~DJ Ozma - Lie Lie Lie!~
Old 2007-07-29, 08:39   Link #89
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

it just wanna make you ask the creators of sasori... "can i please borrow him for one night? i will return it in the morning but i dont guarantee he will be able to perform for few days"
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 11:17   Link #90
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
i dont guarantee he will be able to perform for few days
(~^-^)~ I seriously hope your a girl. None the less. . . considering Sasori, and the reason behind why he has yet to age a day, I highly doubt he ever has a hard time (pun intended) performing, ever.
Old 2007-07-29, 13:08   Link #91
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
(~^-^)~ I seriously hope your a girl. None the less. . . considering Sasori, and the reason behind why he has yet to age a day, I highly doubt he ever has a hard time (pun intended) performing, ever.

yeah i am all girl dont worry
Spoiler for off topic:
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Old 2007-07-29, 14:23   Link #92
AnbuItachi

its weird that sasori was orochimaru's partner. usually they pair one strong against 1 whos weaker like sasori and deidara, sasori was obviously above deidara. so if oro was with sasori who was stronger?!
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 17:18   Link #93
Subaru-san

The whole Sasori being partners with Oro was pretty interesting. I always wondered what he meant in the first episode of the anime when Sasori said "Even I had no idea what was going to happen after I used that technique on him" as he is talking to Deidera when walking through the sand.
Subaru-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 21:59   Link #94
Makashi_Menace
Arigato... Sayonara...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuItachi View Post
its weird that sasori was orochimaru's partner. usually they pair one strong against 1 whos weaker like sasori and deidara, sasori was obviously above deidara. so if oro was with sasori who was stronger?!
Not necessarily true.

Itachi is ownage, but I highly doubt that Kisame is any pushover.
Makashi_Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 04:05   Link #95
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subaru-san View Post
The whole Sasori being partners with Oro was pretty interesting. I always wondered what he meant in the first episode of the anime when Sasori said "Even I had no idea what was going to happen after I used that technique on him" as he is talking to Deidera when walking through the sand.
Yeah Deidara's really weak. He only solo captured the Kazekage with a monster stuck inside him.

Actually I do think you have a point. However, it's really hard to match to ninja as "equals," so one partner is bound to be weaker. I just noticed that even though Kitsune doesn't call Itachi "master," he still asked Itachi what to do and seem to be the "follower" in the group. Deidara and Sasori is the same. Deidara seems to follow Sasori's plans and Sasori seems to be the "thinker" of the group just like Itachi.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 06:24   Link #96
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
The other thing that irks me is, all the mini Sasuke flashbacks and emotion burst's that the Anime team added to Sakura, these things simply do not happen, never did, just added fillers. In fact they have been doing it since the first episode of Shippuden, like how Sakura finds Naruto and calls out to him. That is not at all how it took place, Sakura is in a dim lit room, looking out the window with one hand pressed against the glass as if waiting / thinking of some one, Tsunade enters and tells her "Hey, that Naruto Kid is Back" and when they "bump" in to eachother, it is Naruto that actually calls out to her and Sakura pretends like she didn’t even know he had returned. Sakura leans a bit more toward Naruto in part II the anime team seems to have erased that from existence or is trying.
I don't think the anime team even tries to hide that they prefer NaruHina and SasuSaku over NaruSaku.
Old 2007-07-30, 21:54   Link #97
Petbe
Wingless Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
yeah i am all girl dont worry
Spoiler for off topic:
zomg I accidentally clicked the spoiler! Now the entire life story is ruined for me.. lame.. is there a manga version of your life?
Old 2007-07-31, 06:40   Link #98
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petbe View Post
zomg I accidentally clicked the spoiler! Now the entire life story is ruined for me.. lame.. is there a manga version of your life?
my life story is a bit longer then that.... so... nothing is ruined... but you made my day... made me laugh, eventhough i have crappy customers...
Old 2007-07-31, 11:56   Link #99
zanar

Send a message via MSN to zanar
That's what forums are for innit? Livening up our (otherwise mundane) lives
zanar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 12:39   Link #100
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
This episode was good especially for those who only watch anime. I liked how Sasori kept surprising Sakura and Chiyo(not to mention one of my favorite characters), it added to the drama and kept me watching. I just wish it didn't lack in Naruto and Kakashi vs. Deidara.

8/10
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote