AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-18, 02:30   Link #641
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post

Okay, I thot he had a twirlier moustache... But imagine this guy with a maid army.

Yeah, hypothetically speaking, he'd be something between Dr Evil and Hank Scorpio, with a slice of Chandragupta, so paranoid that he will only ever trust women as bodyguards. A villain for laugh sort of, paranoid, megalomaniac, vain, obsessed by beauty and very annoying, ruthless with the men and willing to make the ladies knows that they are welcome in his harem army. I also have been thinking about using a arms dealer loosely based on Yuri Orlov, knowing that Amélie's father run a weapon manufacturing corporation. This = POTENTIAL FOR DORAMA!

PAGE CLAIM FOR IDEAS FOR VILLAINS
Old 2011-06-18, 05:08   Link #642
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Ok, Chapter 1 has been split into two parts. There will be an actual prologue (following the HnA Novels structure).

Shiro No Alexandra : Alexandra the White Rose - Fan-Fic Index (UPDATED)

There's only the prologue link for now, will post again when chapter 1's fully overhauled.

Reviews and criticism are welcome as always... also, some corrections of grammatical or orthographic mistakes... could use a few tips or two in English writing.
Old 2011-06-19, 16:10   Link #643
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Hmm. This seems interesting. Mind if I give a go? I'll write a fanficiton too. Please don't kill me for the clicheness of my character. Don't worry if somethings don't make sense, I'll start on the fanficition soon.

Name: Kanzaki H. Zackiriya/ Tohyama Zackiriya
Hair Color: Deep-violet
Eye color: Amethyst (Kinji's eye color)
Nationality: 1/4 British, 3/4 Japanese
Abilities: Quadra, Hysteria Mode, and Irokane user
Weapons: FN 57 x 2 (20 round standard), Irokane Butterfly knife, dagger
Bueti Class: Assault.
Butei Rank: E

Bio:

Born from the two Level S Butei of Kanzaki H. Aria and Tohyama Kinji. Zackiriya was born in England and stayed with his single mother, who for some reason stayed away from her child's father. Growing up, Zackiriya has noticed this and saw his mother hurting for Kinji, this planted a seed of hate in Zackiriya for his father. Zackiriya swore that he we would exact revenge upon his father for the pain that he caused his mother.

Zackiriya is a Quadra like his mother, and can enter Hysteria mode like his father via arousal. Due to the fact that he was near an Irokane metal source since birth (as a fetus he was near the Irokane that was embedded in his mother, and has been near his mother and the Irokane even after he was born), he is able to use the spiritual energy within any Irokane source, but he has no spiritual energy inside of his own being.

He is a master marksmen and Aru=Kata fighter, but this is all downplayed by the fact that he is extremely lazy (the fact why he is rank E). He avoids girls like his father does.

He goes to Tokyo Butei High and is a student of the Assault course, the course that his father teaches.

So what do you think? Any criticism (as long as it isn't plain out trashing) is welcomed! I couldn't really find a fitting model from any other anime, so I don't have any pictures. Please wait patiently for the first chapter.
Old 2011-06-19, 18:24   Link #644
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Nothing wrong canon wise, might be a bit lazy in terms of characterization, but I'd say back it up with a good story and we're good to go. Welcome to the thread, kid.

Though you might find making gen2 characters a little lonely...
Old 2011-06-19, 21:42   Link #645
falcolobo
The Third Runner

I'll improve the bio when I can, the story is really going through my head like wildfire. I already have a good plot going, and working on the prolouge and ch 1 now. Oh, and also: why is there no fanfiction thread like someother places?
Old 2011-06-19, 21:53   Link #646
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

The fanfic thread was an absolute desert compared to this one, so it got merged into it.

But yes this does remind me that fanfics are lacking in here. Even if you don't have original characters, fics are welcome.
Old 2011-06-20, 00:19   Link #647
Terminator98
*Author

Your gen 2 character COULD be lumped with us by doing one thing...

Space and time travel accidents/whatever.
But we'd need something to explain this... As far as I'm concerned, HnA hasn't shown any technology that's able to do that yet.

That, and it might mess up your fic.

Instead of having a big father with him, he'd witness his father's and mother's love, and it might turn into a variant THIS:
17 Again

But the thing is, it's actually their son coming back for them... although it would've been funnier and moer if it was a girl... XD
OH, AND YOU MIGHT LUMP SOME ACCIDENTAL Mother-con and Dad-con! YEEEEESSS...

ahem.

On a side note, Chapter 1 is nearly finished, keep a heads up for it.
Old 2011-06-20, 01:09   Link #648
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Or you know, start shipping OC x OC and feature those descendents. I know Jon wants to get into Rachel's pants so much.

And we still haven't got our equivalent of Hayaurion in HnA yet; Kyouko is lonely and up for grabs people! Ship something!!
Old 2011-06-20, 02:46   Link #649
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Or you know, start shipping OC x OC and feature those descendents. I know Jon wants to get into Rachel's pants so much.

And we still haven't got our equivalent of Hayaurion in HnA yet; Kyouko is lonely and up for grabs people! Ship something!!
Heh...reminds me of Cadia's OCs
Though, it's a bit early to make these yet

Also...still working on my remaining OCs, at snail pace
Old 2011-06-20, 03:20   Link #650
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

Kaede and Yves are osananajimi, Kirsty have a crush on Preston, and Jin and Erin behaves like an old couple.
Old 2011-06-20, 03:29   Link #651
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Člise: Not to mention that Jim appears to unlock my route as of this moment.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-06-20, 03:57   Link #652
Terminator98
*Author

So possible descendants...

Jon and Rachel = Another Gun-Fu boy or girl.
Jim and Elise = Someone.... indescribable
Kirsty and Preston = Hokuto no Shinken with a M****R F*****G LARGE AXE?

On a side note...

Kyousuke and Alexandra = OP descendant. So better not think about him for now... Dhampirs have always been OP anyways...

YES, SECOND GENERATION ADVENTURE? (we're already going quite far though... What if Kinji went... THE HAREM ROUTE?)
Old 2011-06-20, 06:12   Link #653
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
Jim and Elise = Someone.... indescribable
From the way things are, young mistress Bond would be just like her mother, bullying her father to no end.

After all, I, Jim Bean, am an unfortunate individual.

Because of my injuries from the Gobi Desert, I was unable to attend any of the events in Adseard.

Which meant that I lost to Gertrude 0 - 14, and had to play her Punishment Game for the rest of the festival.

Starting backstage with Aoko's band doing backbreaking work.

Then I got shot by Elizabeth testing a new spell.

"Sorry, Cousin!!"

That caused me to stumble through the curtains into Gertrude and Yanko changing, earning me a hail of bullets.

"IDIOT! PERVERT!!"

I escaped to the class Ninja vs Pirate Cafe, then realized that I lost Elise's sweets.

"Aren't you getting a little bold, Mister Bean?"

That led to several misundertandable comments...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Člise: Not to mention that Jim appears to unlock my route as of this moment.
...which turned Chrysanthe into Tempest Mode.

"Ara, up to that thing again, Jim? "

Ricola intervened.

"That's impossible-aruyo!"

With things that an 8 year old girl shouldn't be saying.

"Cos I'm going to be Jim Bean's bride, aruyo!"

So I was stomped on by a werewolf.

"WHAT POISON HAVE YOU BEEN FEEDING MY INNOCENT IMOUTO, YOU DISGUSTING INSECT?!"

Gertrude then dragged me to the closing bonfire dance, which was great.

*BISH*

Until Hartmann dropkicked me out of the blue, which was bad.

As you can see, I am such an unfortunate individual...

"We have a winner!!" The presenter cheered as she waved the winning ticket with Jim Bean's number on it. "A romantic trip for two, to lovely Venetia!! Congratulations!!"

...What?

~~~~~~

Old 2011-06-20, 06:34   Link #654
Terminator98
*Author

The more I see jim bean action, the more I think he deserves to be IS LN Ichika.
Old 2011-06-20, 06:47   Link #655
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

There're several exceptions: Yanko is timid, Manami is being protective of her little sister, and Hartmann dropkicked Jim for dancing with her pure Onee-sama.
Old 2011-06-20, 08:08   Link #656
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
*snip*
It seems that the general assumption is that Kirsty's axe is big like pictured in heroic fantasy.. It's actually no bigger than the one used by Hansel in Black Lagoon, moreover it have a weighted chain. So it is easy to think of it as a westernized kusari-gama.
Old 2011-06-20, 12:33   Link #657
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Well, I do understand why one should be avoiding gen 2 (since its harder to write a fanfic), and things do go astray once in a while. Well, my main plot is Zackiriya trying to exact revenge on his father Kinji, and along the way figures out that his father had another child with another woman (another harem member), and then things go to the dogs. Still thinking on events and writing as of now.
Old 2011-06-20, 21:59   Link #658
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

I find it amusing that Kha and Terminator think that anything will happen between Jon and Rachel.

Relationships are as follows (abridged, fuller version out later):

Spoiler for Relationships:

I believe in miracles.

Old 2011-06-22, 03:52   Link #659
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Weeks after releasing Amélie, I have had this lingering feeling of unsatisfaction, the images I have used for Sanae and Fio are fine, but not for Amélie imo. Moreover, Nene needed a concurrent for "that" area, and I needed to differenciate Amélie and Erin even further; while giving Erin a reason to criticize Amélie and more ammo to start shit with the french girl. Also, Oppai. So I picked an image that suited more the mental image I have had of her, so now she is the Ojou + Tall dark-haired Bishoujo.

Here she is
Old 2011-06-22, 07:09   Link #660
Terminator98
*Author

HER SWEATER PUPPIES ARE BIG! (Still working on chapter 1... suddenly got a change in ideas and editing some stuff)