Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-11-01, 16:48   Link #41
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
It could have gone the Dragon Ball way too
I mean in DB/DBZ there were some "gods", and Goku and company usually became stronger than the current god and then a stronger one was introduced.
There was the green namekian old guy, then there was the small one that lived on a small planet with large gravity, then the one that wanted to capture Majin Buu. They just leveled up beyond the power of gods
The idea of becoming strong like the gods seems to be fitting these type of shonen manga where the heroes constantly level up. Here the word "god" means someone whose power level seems impossible to reach, but then the hero of course succeeds.
And of course in the process they became strong enough to blow up planets and shit.

I think Kishimoto doesn't want to go that way for now, but when the manga ends maybe some business people will show him lots of money to continue.
For now the only one who was "god" was the Sage of the six paths, but again he is just a plot device for now. One of the negative effects would be that with such powers even death would become meaningless, like in DBZ where dead people could be brougt back. Then the sacrifice of people like Jiraiya, Minato or Itachi would lose it's weight and that would make the whole story much weaker.
Mangaka will always get inspiration from other works. However I doubt he would go the dragonball Z route, he might make Naruto a god like figure (the next true sage) who brings peace, just not in the same way dbz did.
I'm hopefull even though Kishi made numerous mistakes with the progression of the story that by now he has written down how he wants the character of Naruto and his story to end. That's also why the current chapters seem a whole lot more focussed. I have no doubt in my mind that he's only finishing up the story. And with whatever way he's going to end it it's going to be something good.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 22:50   Link #42
HasuMasu
*Artist

God knows the chaos that would ensue if Naruto's little spoiler turned out to be true.
Old 2011-11-13, 03:49   Link #43
Seventh-Path-of-Pain

i'm not sure but some of my mates are saying that the uzumaki clan is blood related to the senju clan but to become a sage of the six paths you need to have senju blood and uchia blood and naruto is part of the uzumaki clan so itachi may have given him some uchia blood (Sharinghan) so in later episodes naruto may unlock the rinnengan...
its really driving me crazy!
plz tell me the truth!
Seventh-Path-of-Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 04:18   Link #44
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
Mangaka will always get inspiration from other works. that by now he has written down how he wants the character of Naruto and his story to end. That's also why the current chapters seem a whole lot more focussed. I have no doubt in my mind that he's only finishing up the story. And with whatever way he's going to end it it's going to be something good.
could swear I saw an interview with Kishi in which he said that he's already made the final chapter(s). of course he never mentioned anything specific about them, but I believe it. My guess is that Sasuke will redeem himself in some way in the very end.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 08:36   Link #45
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
could swear I saw an interview with Kishi in which he said that he's already made the final chapter(s). of course he never mentioned anything specific about them, but I believe it. My guess is that Sasuke will redeem himself in some way in the very end.
i agree. he never really seemed to be a full partner with tobi. plus its senseless for him to know he helped his brother wipe out the clan and then join him...i think he has something up his sleeve (maybe)
Old 2011-11-16, 11:25   Link #46
iBeast

Sasuke needs to die for this manga to end well. Of course, he can still be redeemed because he really hasn't done anything to Konoha or anyone... so yeah this manga will most likely end badly.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 16:11   Link #47
MeroBAKA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeroBAKA View Post
The Juubi was presented as an evil beast and the sage of the six paths was the savior.
But what if the reality is the contrary? The Juubi is actually a god and the sage stole the power of this god. and my wild guess would be that he used the treasured tools to trap Juubi.
It would explain why ninjutsu was impossible before the sage and we can have a proper ending for Kyuubi being merged with the other ones to be the god again.
Since the sage of the six paths hopes for the reuniting of the bijuus, we can really assume that the Juubi is not an evil beast. I still think it is a kind of God. The scene when some wood transforms into trees when in contact with Kurama's chakra makes me tend to think so.
I am not too sure about what the sage of the six paths did. Either did he something wrong that he wanted to be corrected or things could have happened differently. A fanfic would be that the Juubi went to a cycle of reincarnation and the sage helped it, but one of his sons betrayed him and the Juubi (certainly because his mother died and he was unhappy) avoiding the completeness of the reincarnation. It is up to Naruto to finalize the reincarnation cycle.
Regardless of this speculative theory I tend to believe that Tobi is one of Sage's sons.

Last edited by MeroBAKA; 2012-02-18 at 06:54.
MeroBAKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 00:23   Link #48
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seventh-Path-of-Pain View Post
i'm not sure but some of my mates are saying that the uzumaki clan is blood related to the senju clan but to become a sage of the six paths you need to have senju blood and uchia blood and naruto is part of the uzumaki clan so itachi may have given him some uchia blood (Sharinghan) so in later episodes naruto may unlock the rinnengan...
its really driving me crazy!
plz tell me the truth!
A little late, but Naruto doesn't need Uchiha blood/body parts to become the next sage. So6p already chose the younger son as his successor. He could've used his bijuu creation magic to implant the possibility to do it into his dna. It's the reason why Madara and co are so obsessed in obtaining Senju dna. Just none of the younger's one descendants have been lucky enough to unlock it like Naruto. Although Roshi apparently came close.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 14:32   Link #49
Baragan

The nine tomoe on so6p back may they be representing the 9 bijuu. I think naruto will start performing the bijuu jutsus or alternative serious ones
Baragan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 15:59   Link #50
MeroBAKA

I have a possible explanation for the two horns appearing on the sage and Naruto. Kishi may have been inspired by Yamantaka
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamantaka
Since it is about Tibetan buddhism, the most interesting thing to read to know what the 6 paths refer to is this article
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel_of_Life
Old 2012-07-20, 16:02   Link #51
MeroBAKA

Releaving that Juubi was a god was kind of lackluster. I already exposed this idea a long time ago, but the way it was done with Kyuubi knowing only partially about it does not make it very clear yet.

The extension of my idea was that Juubi was being reincarnated itself. Still from that chapter I may think that the reincarnation of Juubi would reset the world as well or maybe the So6P or someone else was thinking of that and stopped the reincarnation.

It may be too early to speak about it, because there are still elements to be discovered before reaching this point, if it ever happens, but I don't understand, if the So6P chose the youngest disciple that was favoring love, why the world is not in harmony. With all the support of such an omnipotent person the youngest disciple should have succeeded and not failed.
Did he fail because he could not give up on his brother and took a bad decision?
To revive the Juubi you need all the Bijuus, but I suspect you need Senju power and also Uchiha power, so will it be for Naruto to choose between reviving the Juubi and sacrificing Sasuke or saving Sasuke and failing the mission the So6P was talking about (chap 572) ?
If so, he may choose a third way.
It seems to me there is someone missing to explain what the mission of the So6P is. Will it be Tobi himself? Or the one Sasuke wants to meet?

To speculate more about the youngest disciple, passing from love to despair because of the issue with his brother, he could be actually the Tobi we know now