5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.58%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 1.17%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.58%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.58%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.17%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-11-10, 15:23   Link #281
NyxOne

...Aside from the fact that engaging a Gundam in an unarmed plane is stupid?
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 15:25   Link #282
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama
My only assumption as to why Setsuna didn't try to engage Ali is that he didn't want to put Marina in any danger.
That, and the 00 was left at the Ptolemaios last episode, so he had no means to fight with.
Old 2008-11-10, 15:35   Link #283
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Well I'm just saying.....because you know it's Setsuna and if Amuro did it then anything's possible for him.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 15:35   Link #284
NyxOne

That's Amuro. All I can say on that subject.
Old 2008-11-10, 16:09   Link #285
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

HAHAHA. Andrei falls for Louise so he just earns a instant fail. Soma is not almost guaranteed to switch, maybe if something happens to papa bear.
SeedFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 16:10   Link #286
NyxOne

What's wrong with falling for Louise, eh? Even if Andrei isn't the most likeable character yet...
Old 2008-11-10, 18:12   Link #287
DV04

He had a creepy smile when he saw Louise lolol
DV04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 18:39   Link #288
miles316

Smile Soma

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1 View Post
Finally getting around to watching this episode. Emphasis seems to be around Saji and the downfall of Cataron. No explanation for Ali letting Setsuna go. Tieria gets points for slapping Saji and his selfish actions. Sumeragi passes out from past trauma and the Meisters have no coordination whatsoever. Love Mr. Bushido's interests in 00 Gundam and can tell right away that Setsuna has doubts in his mind. Arios gets stabbed by Soma's Ahead and isn't a competent pilot anymore. Louise goes gung-ho on Ptolemy II while Saji wonders about his actions, then he pulls the trigger and screams. It's either kill or be killed.
Every time Alle and Soma fought she ended up cleaning his clock. You cant label him a bad pilot just because he gets his ass handed to him by Soma when ever they fight.

Last edited by miles316; 2008-11-10 at 19:18.
miles316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 18:44   Link #289
miles316

Smile Running for their life

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Their was no peril when they found Ali it just cuts back to the decimated rebel base. IT sucked at least they could have dodged a few shots or traded insults.
Old 2008-11-10, 18:59   Link #290
miles316

Unhappy horrible people

We are horrible people My self included routing for Saji to kill someone.
Old 2008-11-10, 20:01   Link #291
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

"Oh they used Trans-Am so early"

What do you expect? This is basically episode 31. This is not a new show or anything. I expect them to do everything to win the fight, duh! Also since the mechanic said not to use Trans-am I expect that his suit will fail and fall into the water
Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 20:31   Link #292
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

The only reason Ian told him not to use Trans-AM is because of how unstable the Twin Drive System still is, and they don't know what could happen if something goes wrong.
Old 2008-11-10, 20:45   Link #293
golthin

really, what was that old man thinking, letting Saji get behind a gun when he knows how he is.
He let him fight in such a critical moment with just a "How is your resolve?. I know that it was done so it is dreamatic, this move is more fantasy than anything in gundam, even robots. sapaceships and superhuman powers. Any person with common sense wouldn't let Saji do that.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 20:49   Link #294
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
really, what was that old man thinking, letting Saji get behind a gun when he knows how he is.
He let him fight in such a critical moment with just a "How is your resolve?. I know that it was done so it is dreamatic, this move is more fantasy than anything in gundam, even robots. sapaceships and superhuman powers. Any person with common sense wouldn't let Saji do that.
You know, i'm pretty sure Ian doesn't know about what Saji did. I mean for all we know, Ian doesn't know that Saji even left in episode five.
Old 2008-11-10, 21:06   Link #295
hero147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Well I'm just saying.....because you know it's Setsuna and if Amuro did it then anything's possible for him.
True...Setsuna is known by CB to be a little over-the-edge daredevil.

As for Louise, I'm edging towards her surviving, but I'm quite neutral to the whole thing. Her character's popularity dropped like a rock for me after she cut her hair, and choose revenge. Saji.....just annoys me now.
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 21:09   Link #296
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galerian View Post
Nobody is asking him to slit a throat

'I want to be useful', 'I'll help Ian' -> Fine, press the button and shoot some stuff up.

On the other end of your gun is a person who would like nothing more than see you dead. You haven't met; but he hates you with all his heart. He won't hesitate to kill you. He spends most of his time thinking of quicker ways to end your life. When he isn't out to kill you: he is out killing your comrades. And the only thing that will stop him is you pulling that trigger.

Normal people don't hesitate.
Or maybe he is someone who lost their entire family to a gundam attack and believes you are responsible and is only fighting to right a great wrong and doesn't take the slightest bit of joy in killing you and they would really prefer to be spending the day with their family who are dead now indirectly (as they think) to you; as such they don't really deserve to die... especially not if your reason for killing them is only out of fear for your own life (selfish... though human) and not pursuing a great ideal like saving other (selfless)... he maybe somone who is not much different than yourself really or atleast no different than those in Catalan... oh wait...

NORMAL people are NOT soliders who are trained to kill without a moments hesitation. Normal people DO hesitate to pull the trigger... killing someone is not ever gonna be easy for one who has not conditioned themselves to do so; any civilian would hesitate to pull the trigger the first time... Survival instincts may tell us we should not hesitate and should think "kill or be killed", but humans are subject to emotions and often times peaceful thoughts that interfere with committing such sins even in the name of our own survival.

There is also the factor of fear... normal people are far more susceptible to fear which can be very powerful and paralyzing... if if they know that they must kill or be killed they are too scared for themselves to think logically and calmly and find themselves frozen. As such, they find themselves hesitating to shoot...

Last edited by Slayerx; 2008-11-10 at 22:51.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 21:39   Link #297
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
You know, i'm pretty sure Ian doesn't know about what Saji did. I mean for all we know, Ian doesn't know that Saji even left in episode five.
I think everyone in the ship knows. Saji told him that he wants to protect the people.
that is why the old man asked him about his "resolve".
Old 2008-11-10, 22:40   Link #298
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I think everyone in the ship knows.
You really think that Saji would still be healthy and well if Lyle knew?
Old 2008-11-10, 22:56   Link #299
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Only Tieria and Sets know what actually happened to Saji (maybe Al too), but definitely not the whole crew.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 23:03   Link #300
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Only Tieria and Sets know what actually happened to Saji (maybe Al too), but definitely not the whole crew.
If that is true, they are doing a real disservice to the whole crew. Now they have a loose screw on the ship. they also just put him in his room, he should be locked up.