AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-08, 15:25   Link #2221
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
its great that if its true we can finaly see Sosul but i think the blood was meant for Shiho
Most of it, yes (I think Won Jae was originally supposed to get a 60% share of the ingredients), but not ALL of it, no.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 15:44   Link #2222
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

If all they needed was blood, and it was for Sosul (or Shiho, for that matter), all they needed to do was ask. Shioon would let himself be harvested regularly.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 15:51   Link #2223
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
If all they needed was blood, and it was for Sosul (or Shiho, for that matter), all they needed to do was ask. Shioon would let himself be harvested regularly.
Well, they didn't know that. Still, the doc really took a stupid route here - after all, why kill the goose that lays the golden eggs? That, and risking the anger of one of the most powerful clans in the Murim (though from this chapter, he evidently believes that he's doing them a favor).

Well, now Won Jae will likely be the one to ask him nicely for blood and get as much as he needs...
Old 2012-06-08, 17:37   Link #2224
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, they didn't know that. Still, the doc really took a stupid route here - after all, why kill the goose that lays the golden eggs? That, and risking the anger of one of the most powerful clans in the Murim (though from this chapter, he evidently believes that he's doing them a favor).

Well, now Won Jae will likely be the one to ask him nicely for blood and get as much as he needs...
THe Doc could have just milked Shion, let him rest for 2-3 days and milk him again. But then the all readers would definitely rage quit the series
Old 2012-06-08, 18:54   Link #2225
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I don't think the blood would have been for Sosul. There were 3 divine dan pills taken by Shiho in which one was used on Shioon. At least one of the other two were for Sosul. Shioon did use his blood to help her overcome her particular condition temporarily, but that was a result of the divine dan's essence in Shioon's blood, not Shioon's blood itself.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 23:54   Link #2226
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
I'm guessing Shioon's condition is EXACTLY what's needed to use Black Heaven and Earth's Rage technique without going crazy afterwards like his master and his master's master.
That's what I think too, better than pop'n pills that only allows you to use martial arts for 5-10 mins anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Nope no way not even a chance.

Him talking about doing it for Sun-wo is probably some random bullshit, probably about 9AD or other stuff, or just totally random BS.
If there's one thing to be learned form manga/manhwa/webtoon, is that there is rarely ever "a throw away" comment.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 07:29   Link #2227
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I don't think the blood would have been for Sosul. There were 3 divine dan pills taken by Shiho in which one was used on Shioon. At least one of the other two were for Sosul. Shioon did use his blood to help her overcome her particular condition temporarily, but that was a result of the divine dan's essence in Shioon's blood, not Shioon's blood itself.
Yes, and one wonders whether she has eaten the pill yet or not. Either way, it's just an idea. And evne if she has eatent h epill, there might be additional... Complications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
That's what I think too, better than pop'n pills that only allows you to use martial arts for 5-10 mins anyway.
But to be fair, we now know that the doc intentionally made the pills so that they'd work in short-term only - a "true" version of the pill would have a continuous effect, as said in chapter 70. And althrough I don't doubt Shioon will be the one to master the BOT, it might turn out to be hard to control and thus too risky to use every time he has to fight. Thus, I expect him to eat a genuine version of the pill, so that he won't be required to enter the "Avatar State" every time he goes into battle.
Old 2012-06-09, 08:23   Link #2228
Soji

Quote:
But to be fair, we now know that the doc intentionally made the pills so that they'd work in short-term only - a "true" version of the pill would have a continuous effect, as said in chapter 70. And althrough I don't doubt Shioon will be the one to master the BOT, it might turn out to be hard to control and thus too risky to use every time he has to fight. Thus, I expect him to eat a genuine version of the pill, so that he won't be required to enter the "Avatar State" every time he goes into battle.
I get the feeling that we will see him fight this way for some time. I mean this author seem to like take this kind of route. Just look how much he drag the whole Shion powerless route.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 05:27   Link #2229
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I get the feeling that we will see him fight this way for some time. I mean this author seem to like take this kind of route. Just look how much he drag the whole Shion powerless route.
It wasn't really dragged on. That actually made sense. It also doubled as a character development route. At the current moment breaker is just being wtf. Yo bring back the NAD already. Harem doesn't really fit breaker >>.
Old 2012-06-11, 05:36   Link #2230
Soji

XxSleepyxX@ But to come to this point he use more ch that the first breaker.But I see you're point.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 12:11   Link #2231
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
XxSleepyxX@ But to come to this point he use more ch that the first breaker.But I see you're point.
More chapter but less pages
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 17:24   Link #2232
DarkLordOfkichiku

There's a message fromt he author/artist of The Breaker at Daum:

안녕하세요.. 브레이커 작화가 박진환입니다. 아하하.. 이런 공지..별로 안 반가우시겠지요.. 죄송합니다. 변명을 드리자면 이번화가 스토리상 24페이지가 나오게 되었습니다. 페이지가 늘어난 이유때문에 어쩔 수 없이 하루 늦게 마감하게 되었습니다. 아시는 분은 아시겠지만... 24페이지를 일주일내에 마감하기란..쉽지가 않아서.. 아.. 사설이 길어졌군요.. 아무튼 그렇게 됐습니다.. 그럼... 토요일 아침에 뵙겠습니다...

Looks like the chapter's delayed until Saturday...
Old 2012-06-14, 17:37   Link #2233
Awrya
U mad?

Google Translate: Seems like he has to do 24 pages this week, ~7 pages more than a normal weekly. Hope he can improve the plot more with the extra pages
Old 2012-06-15, 20:25   Link #2234
DarkLordOfkichiku

It's here:

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/16842

Spoiler for chap76:
Old 2012-06-15, 21:40   Link #2235
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Spoiler for :
Old 2012-06-15, 21:54   Link #2236
SoFarGone