AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass Episode 18 Rating
Perfect 10 58 53.70%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 30 27.78%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 9.26%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 4.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 3.70%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.93%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-03-08, 21:53   Link #181
Nainara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
what i got from this episode is Lulus dear ol daddy knows who and what hes been up too.
Are you refering to the scene that your-mom allegedly purposely mistranslated according to some posts in this thread? I'm not learned in the ways of nihongo, but the Good Emperor clearly says "Schneizel, ga?", not "Lamperouge". GG has their sub up now, so I'll be replacing the fake version. If that is indeed the case, I think rather poorly of the fansubbers who purposely try to "improve the product" by mistranslating.
Nainara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 11:19   Link #182
Storm-and-Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nainara View Post
Are you refering to the scene that your-mom allegedly purposely mistranslated according to some posts in this thread? I'm not learned in the ways of nihongo, but the Good Emperor clearly says "Schneizel, ga?", not "Lamperouge". GG has their sub up now, so I'll be replacing the fake version. If that is indeed the case, I think rather poorly of the fansubbers who purposely try to "improve the product" by mistranslating.
After all, I don't think that the Emperor would know that Lelouch's "new" surname was Lamperouge.
Old 2007-03-09, 11:22   Link #183
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

After watching the sub my hatred for Suzaku has increased dramatically. I hate the guy, I want him to die in a terrible fire inside his Knightmare.
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 18:42   Link #184
Kisuke06
I see...

After seeing this episode I think that Suzaku will eventually join Lelouch... And that one in the ship was Clovis? Or maybe his twin?
Kisuke06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-10, 03:01   Link #185
Storm-and-Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi-chan View Post
After seeing this episode I think that Suzaku will eventually join Lelouch... And that one in the ship was Clovis? Or maybe his twin?
Spoiler for Really wanna know who it was?:
Old 2007-03-10, 18:39   Link #186
Kisuke06
I see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm-and-Fire View Post
Spoiler for Really wanna know who it was?:
Spoiler:

Well, I'm off to download epi19.
Kisuke06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-16, 03:03   Link #187
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Man I loved C.C's face when Karen observed she has nothing to do. I just kind of imagine her saying in her head "YUUUUUUUP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP! Aww Geez! Sigh....". All of these Britannian processions serve to remind me not only of the Reich Empire in Legend of The Galactic Heroes, but of Canada as well. Oh and Karen trying to assasinate Suzaku and Lelouche stopping her. All these character relationships and plot elements, so complex, I'm loving it. It's so rare in anime today to see anything try to be more complicated than a Moe element that is the catalyst for an episodes plot. I also kind of regret downloading the Your-Mom version. Not only was it far to bright and out of focus, but the Whole Euphemia Talking To Cornelia leading up to the Ruins scene played out like an HK-Sub with things such as "Even Though He May Be An Honorary Brittanian But His Abilities Fulfill The Requirments of A Knight" "Mental Elevator" and "Lamperouge?"

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-03-16 at 03:35.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote