AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-10-30, 16:38   Link #1
Scrumhalf
Ed & Winry? :O

Send a message via MSN to Scrumhalf
Life changing advice needed

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.
She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from uni, you don't know them".
I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi?
I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.
I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?
Old 2004-10-30, 16:54   Link #2
Meow
So Who Is On Top ?

Well that's not a GF... are you sure she's your GF.. cause if it does.. She's hidding something. Mostly another guy.
Old 2004-10-30, 17:00   Link #3
NinjaServ

If she avoids you, and she is trying to HIDE something, the relationship is basically dying...even if it is not, the trust is not the same, without trust a relationship is nothing. Best thing (and the HARDEST thing) would be to break it off.
Old 2004-10-30, 17:04   Link #4
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf
It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?
Well...the easier thing is to buy stuff from Halfords and do it yourself ofcourse. (this only applies if you know what you're doing) This is alot cheaper too.
Of course, if you don't know squat, then I suggest taking it to a body repair shop.
Old 2004-10-30, 17:04   Link #5
Ending

Who cares? If you don't trust her and don't dare to ask from her face-to-face, dumb her. Or more easily: let it die. Move to the next one and live on -otherwise it will be just a pain in the ass.

Quote:
should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself
Do it yourself and save some money.
Old 2004-10-30, 17:06   Link #6
???
Unknown

You have to tell her: If you dont let me see your cell phone. I will no longer trust you.

I dont realy care about the car... it would be at the junk yard in 2015
Old 2004-10-30, 17:06   Link #7
7thMethuselah

Quote:
It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

I'd say let a professional handle this problem. Cars should be well maintained to increase their usefulness and life expectancy, screwing with stuff you hardly know isn't a good idea.

PS You were asking about the car problem right?
Old 2004-10-30, 17:07   Link #8
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Why does everyone think Scrumhalf was talking about his GF when all he wants to know is:

Quote:

Geez, some people don't get those obvious jokes ^_^
Old 2004-10-30, 17:08   Link #9
Ending

Quote:
PS You were asking about the car problem right?
Nah, I believe he read some test-book and decided to copy one of the questions here.
Old 2004-10-30, 17:10   Link #10
???
Unknown

Ok then.. fix your car your self... you can always ask your girlfriend to help you.
Old 2004-10-30, 17:12   Link #11
Meow
So Who Is On Top ?

So your car is your girlfriend... ohhh that's another kind of relationship... i cant help you on this one.
Old 2004-10-30, 17:15   Link #12
LoveOfAnime
~Lost in the Moonlight~

Send a message via MSN to LoveOfAnime Send a message via Yahoo to LoveOfAnime
Talking

ahhh forget your girlfriend!

1. fix your car yourself to save money
2. go out find a hawt hawt 19 year old love bunny
3. and score one for the home team............
Old 2004-10-30, 17:22   Link #13
MikoKikyo

Quote:
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.
[...]

!! I get the joke, Scrumhalf, very funny

Yeah, I don't think he wants advice on his girlfriend, he never asked for it. The whole GF thing was just a diversion ^_^ and does he even want advice on the car question?
...Good stuff!
Old 2004-10-30, 17:25   Link #14
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Oh, ha-ha. Good one. Now don't start up any more pointless joke threads and I won't have to ban you.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Closed Thread