AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-12, 08:17   Link #3581
tsunade666

well the other fire spell are strong but the really strong one is Innocentius which can stand against a dragon's breath. Didn't it say in vol 7 that he used it to solo his mission before.

Styl is strong but his weakness is his stamina. His not like some gifted girl that can memorize everything she saw, or has an own sect, or a genius in certain art or gifted by the god.

His just your ordinary guy that wants to protect someone. And to get the power he wanted. His only way is to do his own studies and training. And his answer is innocentius. But it takes to much magical power that it exhaust him instantly when he summons it. Innocentius might be his trump card but it's also his last card. A do or die spell.
Old 2010-07-12, 15:14   Link #3582
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
well the other fire spell are strong but the really strong one is Innocentius which can stand against a dragon's breath. Didn't it say in vol 7 that he used it to solo his mission before.

Styl is strong but his weakness is his stamina. His not like some gifted girl that can memorize everything she saw, or has an own sect, or a genius in certain art or gifted by the god.

His just your ordinary guy that wants to protect someone. And to get the power he wanted. His only way is to do his own studies and training. And his answer is innocentius. But it takes to much magical power that it exhaust him instantly when he summons it. Innocentius might be his trump card but it's also his last card. A do or die spell.
thatz why he got KO by Touma....-_-

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2010-07-12, 15:56   Link #3583
Not Random
看著看著你來來去去

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

Not to mention that he probably has to use runes to capitalize on Innocentius' effectiveness. Though without it, Innocentius isn't really saint class spell.
Old 2010-07-12, 22:01   Link #3584
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

As well as paper and printing.
He discovered the wonder of modern printer.
Old 2010-07-19, 03:23   Link #3585
Ashaman

Yo, just thought I should mention chap 2, part 1 of Vol 8 is out.
Old 2010-07-19, 07:48   Link #3586
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Anyone know how many parts chapter 2 has?
Old 2010-07-19, 08:20   Link #3587
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

3. the second part takes up 70%.
Old 2010-07-19, 09:45   Link #3588
Miraluka
Banned

Finally finished the part 1, I think Kuroko already noticed who is our misterious victim.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-07-19 at 10:06.
Old 2010-07-20, 00:07   Link #3589
Scarlet Fox

Send a message via MSN to Scarlet Fox
Do you think it's worth trying to read the translated volumes, even though they're not really translated in order? I'm afraid I might miss something important if I have to skip over some of the unstranslated parts. But I'm so interested in this series, especially Misaka (who first made me interested in it). So if I have to skip something with her in it I'll be devastated.

Spoiler for Misaka:
Old 2010-07-20, 07:29   Link #3590
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

That's all the way in volume 20 though, which probably won't be fully translated for awhile, to put it mildly.
Old 2010-07-20, 11:02   Link #3592
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Awesome, thanks. I didn't expect you to finish the chapter that quickly lol.
Old 2010-07-20, 21:14   Link #3593
Shadow5YA

Wait... so how was the Tree Diagram destroyed again? I thought the experiment just stopped because AC couldn't rely on it anymore after it failed to predict Touma's victory against Accel.
Old 2010-07-20, 21:16   Link #3594
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Wait... so how was the Tree Diagram destroyed again? I thought the experiment just stopped because AC couldn't rely on it anymore after it failed to predict Touma's victory against Accel.
Index blew it up in volume one with [Dragon's Breath], it was that satellite thingy. The experiment stop because of Touma defeating Accelerator, but also because they don't have the Tree Diagram to recalculate everything.

Still, it makes me wonder how difficult could it be to rebuilt everything for scratch? Hell, I won't be surprise if Aleister has his own [Tree Diagram], only this time he doesn't have to share it.
Old 2010-07-21, 00:48   Link #3595
giorno

i wouldn't be surprised if even the calculations of tree diagram on the experiment were just a fabrication of Aleister....
Old 2010-07-21, 12:38   Link #3596
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

All hail Teh_Ping!

And here comes the appearance of Awaki! Kuroko got shot down pretty easily...

Quote:
“It’s not that I can’t use ‘auto-reflect’ completely. Though I have to use your network to do the calculations, this is really embarrassing. But if I have to use ‘auto-reflect’ in the bathroom, can I even bathe? Also…I’m not going to cry! Getting shampoo into the eyes won’t hurt, it’s just that I never felt this before!”

“Walawalawala—”

“YOMIKAWA—! I CAN’T STAND THIS BRAT’S WATER KICKS—!”
Quote:
"That’s right, I killed over 10,000 of the Imoutos, but this doesn’t mean that I should just leave the remaining 10,000 to die. I know that these words are hypocritical, I know that I have no right to say such words, "No matter how much of a scum bag we are. No matter now many excuses we put forward, those can't be the reason to kill this brat!"…ahh, on thinking back at this, Misaka Misaka is touched to tears.”

“I’m gonna kill you…I’M GONNA KILL YOU, BRAT!”
Oh god, that Between the Lines just reminded me how much I love Accelerator and Last Order again. Their relationship is so cute and I can just picture Accelerator getting angry and embarrassed because Last Order quoted him from Volume 5. I hope the second season doesn't leave this part out.
Old 2010-07-22, 16:23   Link #3597
TheGiraffeStar
Room Full Of Crazy

Hey I'm kinda new here and I've been reading this thread from the very beginning to this page so I thought of doing an account alredy to begin posting :3

@yukirosuzuka

On what volume accelerator complaining on the shampoo features? It sounds very interesting :3
Old 2010-07-22, 17:49   Link #3598
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGiraffeStar View Post
Hey I'm kinda new here and I've been reading this thread from the very beginning to this page so I thought of doing an account alredy to begin posting :3

@yukirosuzuka

On what volume accelerator complaining on the shampoo features? It sounds very interesting :3
Volume 8, Chapter 2, Between the Lines 2.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...ume8_Chapter_2
Old 2010-07-22, 17:53   Link #3599
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGiraffeStar View Post
Vol.8 Chapter 2, Between the lines 2.
Old 2010-07-22, 18:35   Link #3600
TheGiraffeStar
Room Full Of Crazy

Thanks! mucha apreciatedd D
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen