AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-29, 13:46   Link #1001
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Some spoilers for 27

Spoiler:

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 13:48   Link #1002
NeutralZero

Nice spoiler... thanks for the info
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 14:07   Link #1003
Soji

Talking about this......
Spoiler for last raw ch:

Anyway evil|plushie thanks for the info.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-06-29 at 14:18.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 14:18   Link #1004
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Well, if you want to know

Spoiler:

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 15:19   Link #1005
uis

Anyway evil plushie...

Spoiler for chapter 27:

Spoiler for chapter 27 more spoiler:

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
uis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 15:26   Link #1006
Soji

Spoiler for ch 27:

Spoiler for ch 27:
Old 2012-06-29, 15:48   Link #1007
Tenchi Hou Take

Thinking about it Tatsumi really is a blacksmith, seemed a bit ramdom when it used it as his cover, but that was likely because we knew jack shit about the village he grew up in.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 16:07   Link #1008
uis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Spoiler for ch 27:
I only read from chinese scanlation anyway. If i wrong yeah it translator fault lulz
I don't find japanese raw and most japanese raw will come in volume raw later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Thinking about it Tatsumi really is a blacksmith, seemed a bit ramdom when it used it as his cover, but that was likely because we knew jack shit about the village he grew up in.
Spoiler for chapter 27:

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-

Last edited by uis; 2012-06-29 at 16:18.
uis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 17:46   Link #1009
Mentar
Banned

A question to the "Esdese is forever evil" crowd: How comes that people who haven't even read the last 10 chapters raw are better at predicting at how the story goes? There cannot be what there must not be?

Take a step back and a deep breath, and then tell me if you seriously STILL think that Esdese is not going to pull a Darth Vader?
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 18:01   Link #1010
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well it wasn't everyone. I was open to pretty much anything that can happen since I am a believer in Murphy's law. It is a great plot however, it makes us wonder so much. The only difference is, that Darth Vader started out good at first then it went down hill later.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 18:12   Link #1011
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
A question to the "Esdese is forever evil" crowd: How comes that people who haven't even read the last 10 chapters raw are better at predicting at how the story goes? There cannot be what there must not be?

Take a step back and a deep breath, and then tell me if you seriously STILL think that Esdese is not going to pull a Darth Vader?
Again. I fault her only her own sin. I don't deny that she can be good/kind with her people or Tatsumi. But if you deny what we see she do the first time she appears in the manga? Or when she go in the torture chamber. Or keep doing things to make sure that the rebellions happen again.She enjoy fight,she enjoy torture she is sadistic.Again while i can't deny that she had good side you can't forget her bad side and her nature.
And no.I doubt she pull a Darth Vander she had a role in this story from what we can see. And if the author not gone crazy her role will not change. The only time i can see something like that happen(and i said something like this time ago) is if she sacrifices herself. (but even this have little chance of happening). Like Tenchi Hou Take said few pag ago her death is equal to the one of the Prime Minister.And she is the stronger if she change side (again thing that i doubt will happen from what we know) the manga would finish. There is none strong like her from what we know.
Old 2012-06-29, 18:44   Link #1012
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post

In order for her to pull a Darth Vader, she would have to change what she believes in and from everything I have read so far it seems pretty impossible to change her beliefs. Everything that has happened to her has only served to validate her philosopy of survival of the fittest. It would take a pretty strong stimulus to make her change and as far as I can see falling in love with Tatsumi has not had that much of an impact on her beliefs
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 18:54   Link #1013
Iron Maw
Banned

Actually, that's what I feel is going to happen. Esdese being in love with Tatsumi will open only that path for her to change, but defeating her combat without conforming to her ideals will be the push needed. Tatsumi will have be the one that does this of course.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 19:05   Link #1014
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
In order for her to pull a Darth Vader, she would have to change what she believes in and from everything I have read so far it seems pretty impossible to change her beliefs. Everything that has happened to her has only served to validate her philosopy of survival of the fittest. It would take a pretty strong stimulus to make her change and as far as I can see falling in love with Tatsumi has not had that much of an impact on her beliefs
Agree with you here.Especially with what we have seen in the last raw and phrases that have been translated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Actually, that's what I feel is going to happen. Esdese being in love with Tatsumi will open only that path for her to change, but defeating her combat without conforming to her ideals will be the push needed. Tatsumi will have be the one that does this of course.
While I can't deny that can't happen. the chance for this to happen are so slim that i doubt this will ever happen.
Old 2012-06-29, 19:08   Link #1015
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
No, defeating her in combat does nothing, it just proves that Tatsumi is stronger than her. She might change sides because of that but her core beliefs won't change at all. If the author is really going to pair them up romantically, it will be interesting to see how he does it without it being shallow or an asspull.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 19:13   Link #1016
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
While I can't deny that can't happen. the chance for this to happen are so slim that i doubt this will ever happen.
If Tatsumi's strength gets to where she expects it to be then why not? He already progressing very quickly in just a few months, and he's no longer the weakest member in NR.

Quote:
No, defeating her in combat does nothing, it just proves that Tatsumi is stronger than her. She might change sides because of that but her core beliefs won't change at all. If the author is really going to pair them up romantically, it will be interesting to see how he does it without it being shallow or an asspull.
But, the difference here is that it's Tatsumi who's her pole opposite ideology would defeat her without subscribing to that philosophy. It's because he's fighting for others who can't is why he's strong. That would very least broaden her view.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-06-29 at 19:50.
Old 2012-06-29, 19:13   Link #1017
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
If he's going to pair them up she's going to change. Either that or he's going to change into someone who doesn't care as much about her atrocities. Something will have to give, it doesn't make logical sense otherwise. The chances of him changing like that are probably far lower her, since it would most probably mean going turncoat against Night raid.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 19:36   Link #1018
Soji

Quote:
If Tatsumi's strength gets to where she expects it to be then why not? He already progressing very quickly in just a few months, and he's no longer the weakest member in NR.
I don't deny that his streght can reach her. Is something in ch 27 and what people traslate that make me think this. Mind you I don't say it's impossible just highly unlikely.

Quote:
If he's going to pair them up she's going to change. Either that or he's going to change into someone who doesn't care as much about her atrocities. Something will have to give, it doesn't make logical sense otherwise. The chances of him changing like that are probably far lower her, since it would most probably mean going turncoat against Night raid.
I still think that this was not his intention in the first place(pair them up)and that this whole build up is from something else.
But I agree with what you said I doub tha Tatsumi would ever become something like that.The point on what he think of NR was made pretty clear and he would never betray them(at least from what we know).
Old 2012-06-29, 19:40   Link #1019
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Out of anything in this Manga, it clearly points out that Tatsumi will not change sides. He progressing his power very quickly and is adapting to use his Teigu more effectively now, thanks to some experience comrades. Though like Soji said, he isn't near enough to beat Esdes in one on one combat. Though if physiologically comes into play, Tatsumi will at least give Esdes somewhat a challenge from a scale of 4 out of 10.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 20:27   Link #1020
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
I don't deny that his streght can reach her. Is something in ch 27 and what people traslate that make me think this. Mind you I don't say it's impossible just highly unlikely.
Well, I'm just pointing out one possible way for her to change that would be within the realm of reason. There could be any number of events down line in the story that might effect Esdese's development. Tatsumi and her may not even need to fight necessarily for her change to happen.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!