AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 24 27.27%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 26.14%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 19.32%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 9.09%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 5.68%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 5.68%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.27%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.14%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 3.41%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-14, 21:03   Link #181
HelpeRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Yeah he liked his sister and no they probaly not blood related.Gai said himself to Shu *Your new mother take us here (toky)* or some thing like that.
Blushing does not imply "like" in Kaze no stigma if you see ayano was on top of kazama his bro ren saw taht and blushed, ren did not like ayano that way. Also remember when haruko hugs shu and says cant a mother hug her son he blushes so your saying he liked haruko as well come on...
Old 2012-01-14, 21:21   Link #182
Arya

Nothing to say about this episode. I like GC so I don't care of the flows it has
Episode 11 was far better anyways.
Spoiler for spoilers:

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Old 2012-01-14, 22:28   Link #183
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

kind of a strange episode. but it was interesting knowing that Shu was once who Gai wanted to be, and how its reversed. maybe its because i haven't watched this show in a while, but this felt very rushed. haha. i wonder how they'll fill up season 2..

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2012-01-14, 22:50   Link #184
Xeones

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpeRX View Post
Blushing does not imply "like" in Kaze no stigma if you see ayano was on top of kazama his bro ren saw taht and blushed, ren did not like ayano that way. Also remember when haruko hugs shu and says cant a mother hug her son he blushes so your saying he liked haruko as well come on...
It's not a matter of just blushing... but the way it happens and the situation as a whole. Shu is an extremely shy teenage boy... and Haruka is the complete opposite (being very outgoing), the way she jumps on him is what makes him blush (again, since he is extremely shy)... not the way he feels about her.

The beach scene involving Shu-Mana-Triton is the kind of moment you have to read between the lines.
Old 2012-01-14, 23:04   Link #185
HelpeRX

Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
It's not a matter of just blushing... but the way it happens and the situation as a whole. Shu is an extremely shy teenage boy... and Haruka is the complete opposite (being very outgoing), the way she jumps on him is what makes him blush (again, since he is extremely shy)... not the way he feels about her.

The beach scene involving Shu-Mana-Triton is the kind of moment you have to read between the lines.
Imagine your a kid and you go the beach your sister sees someone lying there and decides to unexpectedly give mouth to mouth would you not feel shy? If he was jealous he would of said no you cant like he straight forward did during her suggesting shu.
Old 2012-01-14, 23:49   Link #186
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

You know what the most awkward thing is for me in this episode is?

The fact that I felt that 'Triton was still more cool and badass than Shoeta.'

Sure, Triton was the meek, soft-spoken frail-looking boy character, but he felt a lot more decisive, upfront and in Gai's words... 'cool.' Shoeta's qualities, on the other hand, felt kinda superficial. He was 'cool', but only cool as a kid could be.

I was expecting Shoeta to take the gun and shoot Mana with it after seeing Triton getting injured, but he acted pretty much like regular Shu.

Yeah, that was pretty much it.

With Guilty Crown, I've learned to accept that you've got to take some of the @-@ things they do in stride and use it as a material for good laughter. Sure, there were more logical ways that Shu could've inherited the Badass Long Coat™ or escaped without the Invincible Plot Bubble™, but it wouldn't had been as hilarious.

At least Gai got his Good End of sorts. Sure, he got the Ax-Crazy version of it, but at least he won't be lonely in Void Land.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2012-01-15, 04:32   Link #187
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeones View Post

Agree, plus we have Shu reaction when Mana teasting him.
Old 2012-01-15, 06:46   Link #188
Akashin

Ehh, I figured Shu blushing at that moment was just out of embarrassment (especially if he was old enough to know what a real kiss looked like). I sure would have, at that age.

That said, yeah, there were some hints and I thought there were definitely some feelings for Mana there.
Old 2012-01-15, 09:29   Link #189
Soji

I finally understand why Shu had red eyes when he use Inori's void or when he go angry.It's beacuse he was chose by Mana...even in this ep he go in red eyes when he go angry and free himself the first time.Shu is the king but at the same time his the same a Mana.
Old 2012-01-15, 09:36   Link #190
HelpeRX

Quote:
I finally understand why Shu had red eyes when he use Inori's void or when he go angry.It's beacuse he was chose by Mana...even in this ep he go in red eyes when he go angry and free himself the first time.Shu is the king but at the same time his the same a Mana.
Good observation I never knew or noticed his red eyes. But if that was true where is the crystals? Also is it not kind of strange taht Mana turns everyone into a crystal while Innori has the exact opposite to cure the people? Maybe mana and inori are two pieces of one person.
Old 2012-01-15, 09:42   Link #191
Soji

^I think ...because Shu is her mate so I suppose she made him immune or highly resistant to the infection(or is something that he have himself).True he not have the crystals but has the same eyes as her. If you notice any other infect have normal eyes and only Mana change her eyes in red( at time, like Shu).
Quote:
Maybe mana and inori are two pieces of one person.
I think so.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-01-15 at 10:29.
Old 2012-01-15, 11:11   Link #192
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Goddamn, this show gets more and more wack.

I'm glad there's some more explanation of what happened in the past, though.
Old 2012-01-15, 18:01   Link #193
QuiniX

Send a message via MSN to QuiniX
The most thing which confuses me is that since Inori is a sort of interface for Mana to communicate with. In Episode 6 where the satellite is falling down and Shu is at a loss (again) what to do, Inori asks him if he wants to save all and Gai.
Here you can see that it is clearly Mana talking to Shu through Inori (voice + image of Mana blended in).
So how come when Shu is at that Void Tower that Mana is suddenly running rampant on Shu and telling him he shunned her off?

Her attitude changed like from helping Shu to killing him.
Old 2012-01-15, 19:47   Link #194
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiniX View Post
The most thing which confuses me is that since Inori is a sort of interface for Mana to communicate with. In Episode 6 where the satellite is falling down and Shu is at a loss (again) what to do, Inori asks him if he wants to save all and Gai.
Here you can see that it is clearly Mana talking to Shu through Inori (voice + image of Mana blended in).
So how come when Shu is at that Void Tower that Mana is suddenly running rampant on Shu and telling him he shunned her off?

Her attitude changed like from helping Shu to killing him.
Crazy Mana isn't really Mana. It's what happened when she was corrupted by that void crystal thing.

The real Mana was overtaken long ago, and only reappeared for a brief moment to kill herself during Lost Christmas.
Old 2012-01-15, 19:48   Link #195
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Crazy Mana isn't really Mana. It's what happened when she was corrupted by that void crystal thing.

The real Mana was overtaken long ago, and only appeared for a brief moment to seal herself away.
Yeah ,the real Mana would never want to kill Shu.
Old 2012-01-15, 20:06   Link #196
Shadow5YA

My only problem with Gai dying is that I could see them putting Shu in charge of Funeral Parlor, even though he really doesn't deserve the position.
Old 2012-01-15, 20:58   Link #197
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
My only problem with Gai dying is that I could see them putting Shu in charge of Funeral Parlor, even though he really doesn't deserve the position.
So long as someone else does the planning (and Shu finally mans up) then I don't see a problem. It's a nice parallel (if that's the right way of describing it) to their past.
Old 2012-01-15, 22:30   Link #198
HelpeRX

Quote:
Yeah ,the real Mana would never want to kill Shu.

No the real mana would never want to kill shu, she would want to do shu instead. --- Pun intended
Old 2012-01-16, 03:43   Link #199
rakusukira

i think shu will become his true self again considering the fact that he remembers his past.
another theory i have is, as long as Inori is still alive, considering that she is from the same substance as Mana, Inori will be made into a new host.. to create the new world..
Old 2012-01-16, 03:54   Link #200
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakusukira View Post
i think shu will become his true self again considering the fact that he remembers his past.
another theory i have is, as long as Inori is still alive, considering that she is from the same substance as Mana, Inori will be made into a new host.. to create the new world..
I agree with what you said and I think that Shu will become much more protective toward Inori, because I do not think that he want Inori face the same end that Mana do.The thing I find ironic is that there are people who think that Inori x Shu has become impossible now that Shu reminds Mana. When this episode showed us that it is the opposite, and indeed has become much more possible. It's like Shu chosen Inori ower Mana in this episode. (Plus Inori and Mana are more or less the same person in the end. ....or at least I think so )

Last edited by Soji; 2012-01-16 at 04:13.
Closed Thread