AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-11-12, 23:47   Link #41
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

When I see someone asking fellow anime fans if a poster might be weird, I'm expecting something like two anime women in revealing bathing suits and a loli character also in a bathing suit. What you show us is very tame.

I wouldn't be worried with that. I think you'd be just fine with a tasteful poster like that.
Old 2012-11-12, 23:52   Link #42
Pink Cow
This is my title.

I have two scrolls of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and one Rurouni Kenshin in my room. And then I have one other Rurouni Kenshin poster posted in front of my toilet.

OP, compared to me, you're perfectly normal. Lol.

Of course, where I live, no one really cares about it.

自由を愛しちゃう女の子だけ
Instagram
Pink Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 08:06   Link #43
Seihai
スマイリウム

Miku, K-ON!, eroge, got all kinds of posters. Even 3 large dakimakura posters. I do not care what others think about it. Even if people found it weird they'd eventually get desensitized and go with the flow. It's really not something where people would permanently change their opinion of you drastically so in this case the usual "don't be scared or embarassed to show what you like" applies.
Old 2012-11-13, 19:49   Link #44
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

I'd just like to make a little addendum:

Westerners will have stuff like this as well, but in the sense that it's a "Western" product. What I mean is, they might have a poster of a band that they like, or maybe a Playboy calender, who knows. The fact of the matter is, deep down it's the same concept of putting up what you like, so people will come to terms with that over time.

If someone genuinely has a problem with them, then they must have some sort of xenophobic sense tugging at them or something. Don't take to heart those "dump them for a better friend" suggestions, just stick with it and most sane people will stop mentioning it at some point.