AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-31, 08:00   Link #5341
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I just havent had time to answer! I'm studying...

But Silver Karon is so crack even I when I think about it.

Her personality is like Karon, but more mature. Because she has seen and done things beyond the human mind can comprehend. She represents the ultimate infinity an IS can evolve, such to the point that she has broken free from reality. Nothing known to science in 2021 can destroy, or even touch her, bringing her closer to one of the higher tier Servants in the Throne of Heroes. And that's before she whips out powers that let her transcend time and space. But she still has a ways to go in omnipotence; the horrors that birth and destroy universes still force her to flee.

Silver Karon/Seirei no Hoshi is an Observer for now, but even at this stage, the IS is still evolving...

Spoiler for CRACK:

Calefare turns out is a Singapore-only word. Oops.
Old 2011-10-31, 08:05   Link #5342
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - Hopefully you'll still log on here even after you finish it. It'll be lonely without my chief draft reader.
Finish it? Hardly, it's still a long way until I differentiate myself completely from the novel. I just want to preserve some element but what I did is simply nothing but total plagiarism.
Old 2011-10-31, 08:06   Link #5343
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I just havent had time to answer! I'm studying...

But Silver Karon is so crack even I when I think about it.

Her personality is like Karon, but more mature. Because she has seen and done things beyond the human mind can comprehend. She represents the ultimate infinity an IS can evolve, such to the point that she has broken free from reality. Nothing known to science in 2021 can destroy, or even touch her, bringing her closer to one of the higher tier Servants in the Throne of Heroes. And that's before she whips out powers that let her transcend time and space. But she still has a ways to go in omnipotence; the horrors that birth and destroy universes still force her to flee.

Silver Karon/Seirei no Hoshi is an Observer for now, but even at this stage, the IS is still evolving...
Dude.....she sounds like an eldritch abomination minus the looks. 400 years old nigh omnipotent all powerful capable of mind rape girl that has seen things no mortal should see. Anybody fighting her would be tanamount to fighting Cthulu!

I need to know what she'll do to an opponent she beats though.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 08:07   Link #5344
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I see that minds were blown. Yes, mine too.

Nothing. She's beyond mere fights... If anything, if she does defeat something, it usually means that it had to be erased, completely.

Mind rape is not her style. Even in this form, she still has her beliefs. Its the last thing that she can call herself Karon for.

Irish would just be bouncing off her innate forcefield since she's ignoring his advances.
Old 2011-10-31, 08:08   Link #5345
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Dude.....she sounds like an eldritch abomination minus the looks. 400 years old nigh omnipotent all powerful capable of mind rape girl that has seen things no mortal should see. Anybody fighting her would be tanamount to fighting Cthulu!

I need to know what she'll do to an opponent she beats though.
A lovechild of Setsuna F. Seisei and Yuki Nagato she is.....

@ Koomi my answer is in the previous page
Old 2011-10-31, 08:14   Link #5346
Eratas123

@ Meister - She won't feel threatened by his presence though? I know she's omnipotent but she has to know that his existence means it's possible that her "birth" may not happen since he could keep Karon from merging with "Three Diagram". That and the fact that he has a near unbreakable psychic resistance is extremely odd. Then again, she might consider it beneath her

@ Zero - Yuki Nagato isn't an Eldritch abomination. She's more of an AI really.
Old 2011-10-31, 08:16   Link #5347
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Yes, she considers it beneath her. Causality is something she breaks on a daily basis.
Old 2011-10-31, 08:17   Link #5348
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
A lovechild of Setsuna F. Seisei and Yuki Nagato she is.....
- As long as we don't put someone like Lelouch Lamperouge in our IS fics, we're sa---Oh dear lord, did I just birth a plot bunny?
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 08:18   Link #5349
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - Yuki Nagato isn't an Eldritch abomination. She's more of an AI really.
Yuki is PART of a larger Eldritch 'system' that is Integrated Data Sentient Entity, she also share a part of their omipotent capability (even temporarily holding Haruhi's). Yuki is not supposed to have personal identity at all, but Kyon made her one at any rate...
Old 2011-10-31, 08:19   Link #5350
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I just realized...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Irish would just be bouncing off her innate forcefield since she's ignoring his advances.
...that Irish just got Ultimate Friendzoned.

That did NOT come out right.
Old 2011-10-31, 08:21   Link #5351
Eratas123

@ Hawke - *BANG* Don't worry, I killed it before it could fester.

@ Meister - Okay, just how strong is this girl!? I could put up her picture next to the definition of Implacable woman!

Side note - If she considers a person trying to stab her as flirting then yes, Irish just got friendzoned

@ Zero - Asakura would be a better example. hell, she even has TENTACLES!
Old 2011-10-31, 08:22   Link #5352
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- As long as we don't put someone like Lelouch Lamperouge in our IS fics, we're sa---Oh dear lord, did I just birth a plot bunny?
Quote:
@ Hawke - *BANG* Don't worry, I killed it before it could fester.
Too late.... I still have that 3 years old boy OC....SHIT!

EDIT: Can anyone of you help me for his name?

Spoiler for warning:
Old 2011-10-31, 08:37   Link #5353
Eratas123

Quote:

Spoiler for warning:
Yuriko? Joke. How about Minato?

@ Meister - You mind if I have Irish manage to break through her barrier temporarily? His existence is a direct threat to hers so he'll smash through the barrier first before she rebuilds it to be immune to paradoxes. He's not the only one who can do this, any of Karon's potential mates can do it but Irish is the only one stupid enough to attack her.
Old 2011-10-31, 08:37   Link #5354
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
@ Hawke - *BANG* Don't worry, I killed it before it could fester.!
- "I, Lelouch Vi Brittannia, command you! WRITE THIS FANFIC!!!"

Quote:

Spoiler for warning:
- Oh, this is not good. This is SOOO not good...
Old 2011-10-31, 08:40   Link #5355
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Yuriko? Joke. How about Minato?

@ Meister - You mind if I have Irish manage to break through her barrier temporarily? His existence is a direct threat to hers so he'll smash through the barrier first before she rebuilds it to be immune to paradoxes. He's not the only one who can do this, any of Karon's potential mates can do it but Irish is the only one stupid enough to attack her.
Considering Irish had violated the law of existence (coexisting with his own PAST for a long time) he's probably a little... special...

But seriously, Minato... I'll consider about it, that little guy is going to be chessmaster harem king someday he should have a meaningful name.
Old 2011-10-31, 08:44   Link #5356
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Oh, shit! Madoka/Ichika have children? (nosebleeds) Ah, the lovely fruits of twincest....(falls unconscious)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 08:44   Link #5357
Eratas123

@ Hawke - Since when did Lelouch say Bueno and start like 15 year old french girls?

@ Zero - The only reason he can co-exist with his past self is because he has no memories that Yuriko has. Essentially, they are two different people.

He is special in a sense though. His mind is so grounded on realism and Rationality that things like psychic powers and time distortions have a hard time working on him.

Side note - Type in Minato Arisato on google and read his character bio. You'll see he's worthy of the chess master harem king title.
Old 2011-10-31, 08:48   Link #5358
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
@ Hawke - Since when did Lelouch say Bueno and start like 15 year old french girls? .
- Wrong guy. The guy sayign Bueno and liking 15yo French girls happens to also have a 357 Magnum and a huge Mokkori[
Old 2011-10-31, 08:50   Link #5359
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Oh, shit! Madoka/Ichika have children? (nosebleeds) Ah, the lovely fruits of twincest....(falls unconscious)
Ironic that Ichika & Madoka doesn't knew he exist until Tabane brought him...

Anyway how was the chapter? Having any further problem?

Quote:
@ Hawke - Since when did Lelouch say Bueno and start like 15 year old french girls?
CLAMP Characters hits anything that moves, why are you surprised with pretty normal heterosexual relationship??

Quote:
@ Zero - The only reason he can co-exist with his past self is because he has no memories that Yuriko has. Essentially, they are two different people.

He is special in a sense though. His mind is so grounded on realism and Rationality that things like psychic powers and time distortions have a hard time working on him.
Uhh, Battler? But this tend to work either way, that had he survived for 400 years forward, he would be Karon's partner/Antithesis...

Man, Tomahawk, your post is incoherent!
Old 2011-10-31, 08:55   Link #5360
Eratas123

Quote:
Ironic that Ichika & Madoka doesn't knew he exist until Tabane brought him...

CLAMP Characters hits anything that moves, why are you surprised with pretty normal heterosexual relationship??

Uhh, Battler? But this tend to work either way, that had he survived for 400 years forward, he would be Karon's partner/Antithesis...

Man, Tomahawk, your post is incoherent!
I guess you could call him Battler There's also the fact that he's partly insane. Just look at the previous <Ren> drafts I posted to see how he acts when he's pushed off the edge. Any esper trying to get into his mind would want out pretty quick.

@ Meister - Is silver Karon the Regular Karon 400 years later or an actual offspring? One of your earlier posts make me wonder.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest