AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sakurasou

Notices

View Poll Results: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 26 45.61%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 21 36.84%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 12.28%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 5.26%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-18, 18:59   Link #61
Itlandm
Porcupine

Beautiful episode, even for this solid series. Great art, great mood.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that Shiina did not interrupt Aoyama's date until it was over. Of course, at the end the unavoidable happens anyway: Kanda Sorata drops everything and runs to Shiina, demonstrating clearly where his anchor is cast.

The Kanda parents may be crazy, but surely sane enough to favor Aoyama, who is the perfect daughter-in-law. Great at housework, polite and considerate, hard worker, normal in all ways, only better. Unfortunately for her, it does not matter what everyone else thinks.
Old 2013-01-18, 19:18   Link #62
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm View Post
I was pleasantly surprised to see that Shiina did not interrupt Aoyama's date until it was over. Of course, at the end the unavoidable happens anyway: Kanda Sorata drops everything and runs to Shiina, demonstrating clearly where his anchor is cast.
To be fair Shiina has a real neck for getting herself into trouble, so his immediate concern is valid.
Old 2013-01-19, 05:41   Link #63
kivredia

Good episode. Jin being Jin again, funny how if Misaki didn't do anything she might have gotten what she wanted.

New Years episode will be interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm View Post
Beautiful episode, even for this solid series. Great art, great mood.

The Kanda parents may be crazy, but surely sane enough to favor Aoyama, who is the perfect daughter-in-law. Great at housework, polite and considerate, hard worker, normal in all ways, only better. Unfortunately for her, it does not matter what everyone else thinks.
Honestly it baffles me why so many people keep on pointing out how PERFECT Aoyama is as a daughter-in-law. The love triangle is about 16 years old, they're in love for the first time. You really think they care about such things at all? Come on.
Old 2013-01-19, 17:28   Link #64
Trudinh

this story is obviously pointing toward Mashiro and Sorata ending, it almost inevitable unless some tragedy happen. Mashiro obviously love Sorata, and Sorata dream "he confessing to mashiro but got rejected" at the beginning of episode 13 hinting that he actually love her, but he to shy or scare to take action.

I think Aoyama should just confess and get it over with, if she wait any longer she will get even more hurt.
Old 2013-01-19, 21:38   Link #65
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
To be fair Shiina has a real neck for getting herself into trouble, so his immediate concern is valid.
Knack, not neck.
Old 2013-01-21, 14:43   Link #66
Haiprbim
Banned

Episode 14 was amazing!
Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo, kudos to you, such an amazing Anime!
Old 2013-04-22, 02:52   Link #67
renceLeo

want also to know whats the background music used where nanami says a promise to kanda scene? i want to know that instrumental thanks.
Old 2013-04-23, 02:41   Link #68
renceLeo

its on the time 14:53-16:50 pls can u identify the background music there? pls :'(
Old 2013-04-23, 02:43   Link #69
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

You'll have to wait fot the ost... no idea when it's out though. ..
Old 2013-04-26, 00:42   Link #70
renceLeo

but someone is making a piano arrangement on different bgms that isn't on OST. like the BGM in ep. 3, the piano cover of days of dash in ep.14 and in ep.21. I also want to hear the piano arr. of kandaXaoyama scene in ep.14 but no one makes it T______T
Closed Thread