AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2010-08-30, 09:38   Link #781
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznAndy94 View Post
That's funny because Coolly Hotty is 3:54 minutes long and Jajauma is 4:29 minutes long. I didn't know roughly about 30 seconds could make that much of a difference.

I'm tabbing by sections right now (currently on chorus 1), and man that drum part is INTENSE! You'd have to be a very experienced drummer. At least 4 years or whole lot of practice.
Well, to be fair, you can put twice as many things on the Jajauma pages because it only has 7 instruments compared to Coolly's like.... 11 or 12. 8D

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 20:37   Link #782
ColdHearted

Anyone have a tab for My Love Is A Stapler
ColdHearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 21:28   Link #783
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

I scanned Dear My Keys and the other Azunyan chara song, but just need to fix them up a bit. Just poke me when you guys want what, since there are quite a few other songs, too.... And although my username here is "Bananoha", my widely used one is "raizoo". orz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdHearted View Post
Anyone have a tab for My Love Is A Stapler
There's the one from here, but I only have four instruments + vocals and chorus listed in my book. The very beginning guitar part is different, too.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-08-31, 02:38   Link #784
X4NDR
puni puni~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananoha View Post
Well, to be fair, you can put twice as many things on the Jajauma pages because it only has 7 instruments compared to Coolly's like.... 11 or 12. 8D
yeah theres like four different tracks for the synth
X4NDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 03:56   Link #785
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4NDR View Post
if LightMusicBand wants to do Dear My Keys by all means please do. I've managed to fully tab out the vocals, 2 guitar parts and bass for Coolly Hotty Tension Hi!! and as far as i can see (hear?) its pretty accurate. not bad for a few hours' work if I say so myself :P. Probably posting it around this week. keyboards and drums are probs going to take twice the amount of time to tab out...

hey, that's great. thanks for the effort... say, is it in guitar pro by any chance??

and yeah, so i've posted out my cover of don't say lazy version 2 on youtube as retribution to the mistake of my first vid (the first one is clearly out of tune, please don't repeat that to me). just don't expect a pro...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwBg3o03jH8

I know its pretty late, but what are you gonna do? i just started playing guitar in the middle of April.
I'm still stuck to the music of season 1. O well, at least K-on S2 doesn't really air in Philippine TV until probably March, so I have plenty of time till them, i hope....
Old 2010-08-31, 05:26   Link #786
X4NDR
puni puni~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMusicBand View Post
hey, that's great. thanks for the effort... say, is it in guitar pro by any chance??
yeah its guitar pro. progress made: only drums and hand claps left to go! yeah..this is gonna take a while...im tempted to copy/paste the beats because theyre repetitive on some parts but im a perfectionist so i choose to individually tab out EVERY SINGLE BAR!!!! IT MUST BE PERFECTTTTTT!!!
Old 2010-08-31, 05:40   Link #787
Kev-kun
Curiousity is a Virtue?

Quote:
yeah its guitar pro. progress made: only drums and hand claps left to go! yeah..this is gonna take a while...im tempted to copy/paste the beats because theyre repetitive on some parts but im a perfectionist so i choose to individually tab out EVERY SINGLE BAR!!!! IT MUST BE PERFECTTTTTT!!!
wow your picky lol or should i say your a prefector =)
Old 2010-08-31, 07:46   Link #788
X4NDR
puni puni~

ok i lost a few hours' sleep but here it is!!! the could be a few mistakes so feel free to point them out or change them yourselves
i'm really annoyed at how the drums and bass were tabbed. when the verse is repeated the drums and bass play slightly different lines and im too lazy to figure out how to tab them properly so maybe someone with more exp on guitar pro could edit it? oh yea credits go to raizoo for the scans cant thank you enough man!!

ta-da~
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BKBH2NSZ
Old 2010-08-31, 08:31   Link #789
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
ok i lost a few hours' sleep but here it is!!! the could be a few mistakes so feel free to point them out or change them yourselves

The clapping makes me laugh, ahaha. Listening to this with RSE....

Thanks for tabbing it out. So fast. Feel free to pass the scans to someone else if they're able to help with the parts you're unable to do. www

Did you want another song or no? Just finished uploading Dear My Keys.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-08-31, 08:40   Link #790
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Send a message via MSN to AznAndy94 Send a message via Yahoo to AznAndy94
Quote:
i'm really annoyed at how the drums and bass were tabbed. when the verse is repeated the drums and bass play slightly different lines and im too lazy to figure out how to tab them properly so maybe someone with more exp on guitar pro could edit it? oh yea credits go to raizoo for the scans cant thank you enough man!!

ta-da~
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BKBH2NSZ
I don't think it's experience that makes the difference, it's the time put in. I'd avoid using the Coda, Endings 1..2..3.., and other repeat signs to make it more simpler and straight forward. This way, more than one verse/chorus is used and the minor changes can be added. A copy and paste option works well if there's only 2 or 3 measures that need changing. This is just personal preference, not sure about anyone else.
AznAndy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 08:51   Link #791
snowiinggiirl

does anyone have the scores fuwafuwatime for keyboard?
snowiinggiirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 10:27   Link #792
Pikawai
Blabla

Thank you very much Bananoha and X4NDR, I'm so glad we finally have some of the official K-ON! TABs, keep up the good work guys, you rocks.
Pikawai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 16:19   Link #793
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

im sorry but the bell tree was really annoying i had to mute it
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 20:03   Link #794
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Maybe someone can finish up what I did for Lovely Sister LOVE? Just missing vocals, 5 synths, drums and percussion....
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznAndy94 View Post
I don't think it's experience that makes the difference, it's the time put in. I'd avoid using the Coda, Endings 1..2..3.., and other repeat signs to make it more simpler and straight forward. This way, more than one verse/chorus is used and the minor changes can be added. A copy and paste option works well if there's only 2 or 3 measures that need changing. This is just personal preference, not sure about anyone else.
It's at least understandable why they did this in the book. If they did this another way, it would be twice as big. And it's already pretty big.

I fell into the same trap, but I just copied and pasted bits and started over again from there. I didn't realize what D.S.x and stuff were 'til later. And then guitar pro can't handle stuff like D.S.x so hahaha....

.... but yes, avoid those A B C Segno Segno Segno things.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-09-01, 02:28   Link #795
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

its great that you have put a lot of effort in everything you do (that's one of my motto in life).....

great tabs, really.

so, anyone by chance willing to tab out Dear My Keys??? in guitar pro. i just realized how hard to make a tab.....

ok, thanks.... i will view this forum occasionally for new stuff...
Old 2010-09-01, 04:45   Link #796
ColdHearted

@Bananoha - thanks for the gp5 file. I think I'm just stuck on my switching fingers its still as hard as rock.
ColdHearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 05:09   Link #797
X4NDR
puni puni~

k thanks for the input guys. i might be able to redux it without the segno and alternate endings but ive got exams comin up so it might take some time. ill do some moar after exams bananoha so just pass it onto someone who's keen on doing them . i will definitely do some more though
Old 2010-09-01, 07:33   Link #798
Kev-kun
Curiousity is a Virtue?

Hi all,... I wanna ask for some help.... Earlier this week i posted a vid of U & I and it was basicly clean... my old amp...yea... so I bought a new one.... I got the Marshall MG15fx... now my problem is can anyone tell me the settings for U & I. I'm using distortion but its not getting the right sound... Plz help/reply...much appreciated =)
(Sorry if this doesn't relate)

Last edited by Kev-kun; 2010-09-01 at 07:53.
Kev-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 09:45   Link #799
Mishi-Kun

Utauyo Miracle cover by me!
Look at me jumping and spinning around like a happy school girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIuBcCABU84

I still don't know how to embed here
Awesome.
Mishi-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 18:02   Link #800
BlackKnightKanos
Lord of The Netherealm

Send a message via Yahoo to BlackKnightKanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishi-Kun View Post
Utauyo Miracle cover by me!
Look at me jumping and spinning around like a happy school girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIuBcCABU84

I still don't know how to embed here
Nice shirt.
BlackKnightKanos is offline   Reply With Quote