Jill Valentine

Kanon and clannad
Old 2009-01-16, 02:44   Link #62
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatTeacherKen View Post
How about Ginban Kaleidoscope? It's a nice and funny shoujo sports romantic comedy. It doesn't get much exposure sadly, but I loved it. The ice skating scenes are exciting as well.
Ah, my favourite anime.

I loved Ginban Kaleidoscope, it had a such an enthralling story and it was great to see the shift in Tazusa's attitude over the series especially towards Pete and others.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
Old 2009-01-16, 05:22   Link #63
Miki7
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The shoujo ♥

Send a message via MSN to Miki7
After watching Nana I honestly was sad...because such a good anime with a sad history....I have to buy the manga...thanks for the persons who recommend me Nana it's very romantic, but sad too....well Miki7 likes sad romance, happy romance and comedy romance
Old 2009-01-18, 13:03   Link #64
MamoruUsagi

Sailor Moon
Fushigi Yuugi
Ayashi no Ceres
Mars
Bokura ga Ita
The Devil Does Exist
Happy Hustle High
Kare First Love
Paradise Kiss
Fushigi Yugi
Akuma De Sourou
Peach Girl
Ceres Celestial Legend
High School Debut
Absolute Boyfriend

I like romance manga which show the couple dating and being boyfriend and girlfriend with kissing and sex and dating and rbeak ups and pregnancies and marriage and engagements and couples dating and in relationships during the series. Lots of kissing and makeout sessions and some sex. I like it when the series shows the couple in the relationship.
Old 2009-01-19, 01:46   Link #65
TianLiang

Mahoromatic - Yes...it has a bit...of perversion...... but for the most part, i barely noticed it (It's been 2 yrs since i've seen it though...), but it has this drama feel to it since you know at the end of every episode that it's all going to end eventually...the actual fan services weren't too bothersome...and this anime was the first one that ever managed to get me to seriously cry (ESPECIALLY since i misinterpreted the end at first..........)

La Corda d'oro - This one is lightly romantic with quite a bit of drama as it progresses, though it seems to focus more upon how lovable music is . I personally like it since i play an instrument, and even if you're not too interested in music, it's still fun to watch imo. (almost forgot to mention, it's a reverse harem)

Nodame Cantabile - I just finished this one, it's like La Corda d'oro except for the fact that it seems to focus more on the developing relationship between the two main characters and is a bit more serious and comprehensive. It's become a favorite, and the best part is that it's likely that they'll be making a 3rd season

Full Moon wo Sagashite - This one is long...but not as long as Marmalade Boy. It's another music related anime (like the last 2....) though not as much. There's a lot of focus upon the dramas of separated loves and the cuteness of developing ones, and I absolutely loved the ending. There's also a hint of sadness after every episode like in Mahoromatic (though not as much) since we know she's going to die in 1 year... I hear the manga's extremely different but i've never taken the time to read it XD.

And everything else that i've watched has already been mentioned....
Good luck!

EDIT: And of course Ranma 1/2 which i haven't seen mentioned for a while. It's older and relatively long, but it's a fun one to watch.

Last edited by TianLiang; 2009-01-19 at 02:03.
Old 2009-01-19, 01:59   Link #66
WarofGenesis

U have to watch
Myself;Yourself (realli realli good) <----- must watch ~~ one of the best i've seen (dramatic and romantic) but only 13 episodes XD
H20 footprints in the sand
Kyoushirou to Towa no Sora (total chick flick) its abit ecchi
sola
da capo II
Old 2009-01-23, 10:48   Link #67
esmon

Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! did anyone mention it?? a girl tat does not laugh suddenly confesses to a 1st year student ( high sch ) and a funny student council the girl has super strength and the boss in student council always get beaten into a pulp
Old 2009-01-23, 13:12   Link #68
Miki7
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The shoujo ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmon View Post
Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! did anyone mention it?? a girl tat does not laugh suddenly confesses to a 1st year student ( high sch ) and a funny student council the girl has super strength and the boss in student council always get beaten into a pulp
oh I never heard that before thanks arigato...
Old 2009-01-23, 13:16   Link #69
Miki7
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The shoujo ♥

I must say thank everybody for your help...I only have 1 or 2 days per week to see animes...but I must thanks all your help especially all the persons who recommend me Peach Girl...I think I enjoyed even more than Marmalade Boy please continue because you're not only helping me but also other people who like romance animes arigato

Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, romance, school life, seinen, shoujo, shounen