AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-26, 21:54   Link #1
chamelean75

Generation of Chaos Next

Surprisingly, no one has put up a thread for this yet unless I am mistaken. Does anyone have any idea where this anime is heading cause after the first episode, it seems like 3 stories, the soldier, general and princess, that will be intertwined into one.
Old 2004-05-27, 03:24   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Except for the fact that there is a thread about Generation of Chaos already and it even listed in the Series Discussion Index sticky.

I know nothing about this series, so sorry I can't add anything to the discussion expect that the indications are it's only one the OVA episode . Maybe the three episodes you have suggested will be three different OVA releases, Generation of Chaos Prologue, Generation of Chaos Next, and Generation of Chaos Final???

If so, I'll merge the two threads together and there will be just one "Generation of Chaos" discussion thread.
Old 2004-05-27, 04:01   Link #3
sothis

in case you guys are interested in the difference between all these ovas, i personally researched it and put up the info here: (click the yellow question mark)

http://www.anime-planet.com/animerec/569_blue.html

in short, all the ovas are intros to three games.. unrelated.
Old 2004-05-27, 05:34   Link #4
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

I actually don't think the Generation of Chaos OVAs are that bad as in your review... but then I'm somewhat a fan of the SLG games... the art style has that somewhat special touch to it which I guess some people may think it looks absurd but I think it's okay...
Old 2004-05-27, 12:27   Link #5
sothis

i thought one was ok... but the other was just godawful. but yeah, personal preference i suppose.
Old 2004-05-30, 19:30   Link #6
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
Except for the fact that there is a thread about Generation of Chaos already and it even listed in the Series Discussion Index sticky.

I know nothing about this series, so sorry I can't add anything to the discussion expect that the indications are it's only one the OVA episode . Maybe the three episodes you have suggested will be three different OVA releases, Generation of Chaos Prologue, Generation of Chaos Next, and Generation of Chaos Final???

If so, I'll merge the two threads together and there will be just one "Generation of Chaos" discussion thread.
Generation of Chaos Next does not belong to Generation of Chaos 3 OVA... I believe it's more tied to the Generation of Chaos 4 game. So far Generation of Chaos Prologue is about Roze, Generation of Chaos Next is about Elilu, so I guess the third Generation of Chaos OVA will be about Ures. These three are the "main support characters" of the Generation of Chaos 4 game.

you can see the characters here
http://www.ideaf.co.jp/generation/chaos4/chara.html
the three characters at the bottom.

These three are not the main characters of the game, but more important than other support characters... Though I'd really love to see an anime with Jena in it, one can always hope...
Closed Thread