AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-10-22, 20:26   Link #201
guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdauben View Post
Huh?

I just checked their website, and it looks okay to me. They even comment that they are planning on turning ep 3 around more quickly than they did 2. I don't think there is any problems.

There is also another group called Simoun-Fans who are doing Blue Drop, but they are only releasing softsub ASS files, rather than complete subbed episodes (they are only up to ep 2, also).
Really? Where can I download ass files? It is OK to ask, right?
Old 2007-10-22, 21:43   Link #202
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesca View Post
Er is Genjo-Subs the only group subbing this? because it says the websites been suspended?
i can explain that you see i was late on paying my bills so they suspended it for a while but that's not going stop us from subbing great shows
Genjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 21:44   Link #203
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
Really? Where can I download ass files? It is OK to ask, right?
If you really want, just do a google search for their website (simoun-fans fansubs) and you can DDL them there. You will also need to find a copy of the RAW files for each episode, however, as the ASS files just contain the subtitles (not sure if you knew that or not?). Really, since they are no further along than the other group, it's easier just do download the fully subbed files for ep 1 and 2 from Genjo-Subs from the links on the main AnimeSuki page.
mdauben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 22:21   Link #204
guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdauben View Post
If you really want, just do a google search for their website (simoun-fans fansubs) and you can DDL them there. You will also need to find a copy of the RAW files for each episode, however, as the ASS files just contain the subtitles (not sure if you knew that or not?). Really, since they are no further along than the other group, it's easier just do download the fully subbed files for ep 1 and 2 from Genjo-Subs from the links on the main AnimeSuki page.
Actually, they don't have a website. They only have this yahoo group site. You will have to be a member to do anything there. It wasn't easy to find that yahoo group site. Just googling for "simoun -fans fansubs" can't find it. What I would like to learn (and need to) is information gathering.
Old 2007-10-22, 23:20   Link #205
Seska

On the Yahoo site, the ASS-Files are not Finale. They are Work in Progress things...
Seska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 04:58   Link #206
oneplusme
Simoun-Fans Editor

For what it's worth, Simoun-Fans will be releasing proper hard-subbed files. Perhaps even this century. The scripts you find online are merely work-in-progress versions (and we encourage people to join the group and tell us if they spot anything wrong).

The show itself is definitely interesting so far, although I could live without the cliched crowd of fangirls at the school... Give us more Mysterious Hagino (in uniform), O Great Animators!
oneplusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 07:23   Link #207
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
watched it again with the subs
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 08:04   Link #208
nikorai

Send a message via ICQ to nikorai
Deathkillz
Spoiler for ep 3:

personal page at nikorai1.narod.ru
nikorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 08:13   Link #209
theused69
Viral marketing!!!!

LOL and to think many said pre-air time that BLUE DROP is YURI... I was actually one to believed that

But I'm just seeing nice submarines and that long-haired moustache principal that makes me LOL everytime... Thinking of dropping this, but I think I'll take up some courage and watch episode 3 tonight. BTW this is the first time I've seen such anime, I just hope I'd see more action in this series.
theused69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 08:39   Link #210
kevin13
Disabled By Request

Just seen episode two, and seems quite interesting, I'm looking forward to the next episode which is a good thing.
kevin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 08:56   Link #211
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
It wasn't easy to find that yahoo group site. Just googling for "simoun -fans fansubs" can't find it.
Sorry, I guess I should have been more specific. Not sure why you had a problem finding them, though, as their Yahoo Group showed up as one of the first 2-3 hits when I did a search for "simoun-fans fansubs"

BTW, Genjo-Subs just released ep. 3 last night. I downloaded it and watched it this morning. Not a lot of new action going one, but they seem to be filling in quite a bit of backstory in this episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theused69 View Post
BTW this is the first time I've seen such anime, I just hope I'd see more action in this series.
My guess is that this is one of those series that starts slow, with lots of character and plot development and then busts loose during the second half of the season. I have a feeling there will be a lot more action (and a lot more yuri) latter on.
mdauben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 10:04   Link #212
Seska

Well, Simoun-fans members are all in full action of their Exams or something important..

Well, pretend that tomorrow the world not goind to end, we will see Subs from them... Patience...
and they are not in a "release-fight"
Seska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 10:24   Link #213
PastPrime

A thought on what might have happened on the Island. From the picture of the man with a knife in his back, it looks to me like they were killing each other. Perhaps the Blue crew was testing out some nanomachine based device that was supposed to make humans subserviant to them so they could take over the earth without a fight. But it didn't work as planed. Some people were apparently unaffected while others were turned into insane killers. Or, perhaps it was even an accidental release with those results. Then, in order to stop it from spreading they diliberatly did something that caused the tsunami and also incapacitated their ship. And Mari is infected with whatever it was, giving her abilities that normal people don't have.
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 11:41   Link #214
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

Episode 3 is a nice setup episode, plus we see the first real signs of yuri with Azanalael and Onomil (the Genjo sub calls her Onoel for some reason). And in yet another case of wild seiyuu-character association Azanael reminds me vaguely of Fee from planetes. If I were to guess she might join Hagino and try to stop the invasion by defecting to the other side. Or I am totally wrong and she might go berserk when she learns that Onomil is dead.

Hagino with the captain hat is awesome.
And the hot teacher was fun to watch again, though I was kind of surprised that the students weren't jealous...and actually thought the principal was great looking rather than hilarious.

Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 11:59   Link #215
Polaryzed_123
Workin' sux!
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Polaryzed_123 Send a message via MSN to Polaryzed_123 Send a message via Yahoo to Polaryzed_123
Ya know, I didn't know that this was a yuri show going into it. And from the first 2 eps, I didn't really get the hint. But boy did that change in ep 3! Now I know why all the Simoun fans (myself included) are jumping on this, and for good reason. Its kept my interest and makes me want to see the next ep, so its doing its job. Hopefully this series will just keep getting better.
Polaryzed_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 13:32   Link #216
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaryzed_123 View Post
Ya know, I didn't know that this was a yuri show going into it. And from the first 2 eps, I didn't really get the hint.
Yeah, I had no idea, either. Though with an all-female private school and an alien race that seems to be entirely women... I really should have seen it coming
FatPianoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 15:10   Link #217
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPianoBoy View Post
Yeah, I had no idea, either. Though with an all-female private school and an alien race that seems to be entirely women... I really should have seen it coming
All female school
Aliens
Cute girls

All the makings of a great Yuri im loving the series so far. The animation takes my breath away i think its absloutly gorgeous.
Old 2007-10-23, 15:39   Link #218
Kazu-kun

Wow, there's already a raw of episode 4 out there, and the episode is not even on niconico yet .

Anyway, subbed episode 3 was great; some naming errors and the traslation of Michiko's monologue sounded a bit awkward, but overall it was good. There were some interesting revelations and the character interation keeps getting better. I love this series!!

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2007-10-23 at 15:49.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 17:46   Link #219
Echoes

Episode 3 was a treat. The story seems to be taking wings, so to speak, and the new characters look interesting. I love the character designs in general, the eyes and hair in particular look extraordinarily gorgeous.

Blue Drop is something out of the ordinary, I'm lucky to have picked this up by chance, I wouldn't want to miss out on this.
Old 2007-10-23, 17:51   Link #220
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Datura

Loss

Blue Drop once again exceeds my expectations. The storyline's strength lies upon the experiences that the characters have lived through, and how humanely the characters deeply resent the memories and the regret brought with them.

Spoiler:

Returning with the Earthling side of the story, my glorious moments for the episode.
Spoiler:

Research facts:
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, sci-fi, shounen, yuri