AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Macross Frontier - Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 26 18.71%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 35 25.18%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 25 17.99%
7 out of 10 : Good 17 12.23%
6 out of 10 : Average 12 8.63%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 7 5.04%
4 out of 10 : Poor 9 6.47%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 1.44%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 4.32%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-28, 02:23   Link #21
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post

*bites KiNA in the leg*
That moves only work when a loli did it .. I doubt it have the same effect when you tried to copy Kuu-chan's move on Minato
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-08-28, 02:33   Link #22
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Some people are expecting to see an unknown man returned with a mask covering his face. His motto is that he can make possible impossible...

But seriously, I'm only expecting to see some action from Klan. I hope she doesn't die but...
Old 2008-08-28, 03:50   Link #23
Joachim
et tu, brute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
I am expecting a AltoXRanka fake-out this ep. So, brace yourself for trench warfare on the blogs this week, Sheryl fans.
*preparing his own fox hole
Old 2008-08-28, 03:56   Link #24
Westlo
Lets be reality

I would so lol if Alto realizes it's Sheryl he loves while he's holding that paper plane in his hand while Ranka looks at him like a dog looks at dinner. And that's why we get the Alto frantically running scene.
Old 2008-08-28, 04:08   Link #25
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Perdiction:

Alto and the rest of colonial fleet cry for revenge and blood, wanted to initiate a genocidal war against Vajra. Ranka finds out who she was and tries to stop the campaign but was cast aside by raging population.

Instead of settling down to start new world, the 25th Fleet will embark on Final Solution losing their humanity and mercy in the process much to some people's anguish. The conspirators will become lackey dogs to Grace, not equal partner anymore. Chaos in political, a new leader emerges and call for total war.

That's I think what gonna happen.
Old 2008-08-28, 04:37   Link #26
herbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
I would so lol if Alto realizes it's Sheryl he loves while he's holding that paper plane in his hand while Ranka looks at him like a dog looks at dinner. And that's why we get the Alto frantically running scene.
This's perhaps the worst scenario the worst Ranka hater can make. It definitely destroys Ranka's fragile nerve. We still need her sanity at the moment. People are yet ready for the final battle with Vajra.
Old 2008-08-28, 05:14   Link #27
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy

If they intend to have any future for Ranka at all then she must turn around and she must grow up and she must find a new source for her song to work. If they intend for Ranka to be destroyed then the path is simple. Alto tells her he loves Sheryl and that she is just a friend, he leaves her for Sheryl and Ranka loses her simple minded reason for existing. Ranka is a very simple character at this point with very little options.

Sheryl on the other hand has a lot of possibilities. I'm interested to see what happens to her.

Alto has two realistic possibility in the end for me. He flies his VF and either dies or lives. I don't really care which girl he gets at this point. I'm actually more interested in seeing what will happen with Cathy and Ozma than Alto.
Old 2008-08-28, 05:20   Link #28
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy0097 View Post
Alto has two realistic possibility in the end for me. He flies his VF and either dies or lives. I don't really care which girl he gets at this point. I'm actually more interested in seeing what will happen with Cathy and Ozma than Alto.
You also have a pretty unreasonable hatred of the character, so no surprise for anyone, I´d say.
Old 2008-08-28, 05:21   Link #29
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy

Yea yea. I just like pushing your buttons is all. It's love I tell you.
Old 2008-08-28, 05:27   Link #30
magnuskn

Quote:
Yea yea. I just like pushing your buttons is all. It's love I tell you.
Well, if you say so.

I like the character, he cares very much about his friends. I think he knew what was up as soon as episode 12, when Sheryl tried to fight her way out of her sickbed, wanting to give him his present and Ranka coming to Gallia IV for him.

IMO, his indecisiveness so far has been more due to not wanting to hurt one of the girls, than being a jackass. Which again goes back into the theme of him caring very much about his friends. I think he actively chose Sheryl after episode 15, although the exact moment at which he did so still eludes me.
Old 2008-08-28, 05:35   Link #31
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy

I have seen many example that he indeed does care about his friends. I however believe that even so he's an asshole. Mainly because of the way he speaks and carries himself. There are moment in the series where he is soft spoken and caring and you believe he is actually breaking through. Then a little while later in another scene he is back to himself. It's aggravating to see a character go back and forth like that without any negative reaction by anyone around him. I think Michael was the harshest on him which was really only a few stern lectures. Brera had the best reaction by beating his ass. Maybe he will redeem himself in these last episodes of what I believe is the first of two seasons. You might see me change my mind. Anything can happen.
Old 2008-08-28, 06:10   Link #32
indr0008
Physicist

Send a message via MSN to indr0008 Send a message via Yahoo to indr0008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
am i hearing the sound of war preparation from ranka fans' side?
Old 2008-08-28, 06:18   Link #33
magnuskn

Quote:
I have seen many example that he indeed does care about his friends. I however believe that even so he's an asshole. Mainly because of the way he speaks and carries himself. There are moment in the series where he is soft spoken and caring and you believe he is actually breaking through. Then a little while later in another scene he is back to himself. It's aggravating to see a character go back and forth like that without any negative reaction by anyone around him. I think Michael was the harshest on him which was really only a few stern lectures. Brera had the best reaction by beating his ass. Maybe he will redeem himself in these last episodes of what I believe is the first of two seasons. You might see me change my mind. Anything can happen.
<shrug> Whatever suits you. I like him like he is, and I can easily see why Sheryl is attracted to him.
Old 2008-08-28, 06:52   Link #34
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy

Heh. I would make a comment on how all the good women are always attracted to jerks but that would be too cliche.
Old 2008-08-28, 06:55   Link #35
Joachim
et tu, brute?

Quote:
Heh. I would make a comment on how all the good women are always attracted to jerks but that would be too cliche.
all women.. fixed
Old 2008-08-28, 07:03   Link #36
SymphonicRain

You know, 'bad' girls can suddenly even look attractive when they show their soft side as well.

That was how I became a Sheryl fan in episode 5.
Old 2008-08-28, 08:33   Link #37
zalem

I think Michel is very dead. No comebacks for him. Maybe Klan will be next. Poor Klan.

Damnit, now that school has started up again I can't watch live streams anymore. How annoying. Guess the streaming has spoiled me. Oh well, will have to watch when I get home at 5.
Old 2008-08-28, 08:43   Link #38
Teletha

Klan will want to die, but won't. She's too strong of a character to go out like that I think. Michael also didn't die, just so she can get herself killed.
Old 2008-08-28, 08:44   Link #39
v1nx

Send a message via ICQ to v1nx
Is it only me who think that Michael was kind of saved by Brera?
Old 2008-08-28, 08:51   Link #40
Teletha

No, he's dead. Brera was probably busy and I doubt he gives a crap enough to save someone other then Ranka.
Closed Thread