AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-04, 17:24   Link #121
x0dus

People make such silly assumptions.

Oh no, the guy didn't have his Sharingan activated in a non-battle situation. He can't be Uchiha then can he? Because Uchiha members have Sharingan on 24/7.

We've seen Itachi with 'normal' eyes, does that mean he isn't Uchiha?

Im thinking these guys only activate the Sharingan when they have to, because it uses up chakra.

And also about the hair/Yondaime thing, its not that farfetched to think that someone may have changed the way their hair looks. In a world where people can summon giant talking frogs, surely its believable that they can style their hair differently if they want to.

Im not saying that I want the leader to be Uchiha Madara or Yondaime - because I don't. I would rather they just bring in a whole new character and keep the story fresh, instead of recycling old characters.

But there is no real evidence that this guy is or isn't anyone so it leaves it fairly open until his name is announced in the Manga.
Old 2006-08-05, 11:55   Link #122
ichigo112

there is rumors that naruto's father is the 4th cuz they aer both stubborn,blonde,gamabunta and rasengan.
Old 2006-08-05, 13:18   Link #123
x0dus

They're both stubborn and blonde, and seeing as its so rare to meet people who are both stubborn AND blonde, it looks like you're onto a winner here!

And Gamabunta and Rasengan isn't really a connection, considering they both had Jiraiya as their teacher - its obvious theyre going to be taught the same Jutsu and handed down the same summons.

Personally, I think it would be well known if he was the 4th's son. And it doesn't make sense that the 4th was apparently a 'Genius' but Naruto does not posess any innate talent for Ninjutsu, instead he has had to work had to get where he is today.

Im pretty sure 'Genius-ness' in Naruto is passed down genetically, so if your father was a Genius ninja, its highly likely that you will be as well. Hence why I don't believe the 4th is Naruto's father.
Old 2006-08-05, 13:49   Link #124
tatami
back in black

what happened to the line that 4th sealed kyubi inside of an ORPHAN boy?
Old 2006-08-05, 17:42   Link #125
Myname

Naruto has no parents.

He was created.

Created for the purpose of housing the Kyuubi.
Old 2006-08-05, 18:01   Link #126
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myname
Naruto has no parents.

He was created.

Created for the purpose of housing the Kyuubi.

waaaooooow and where did you get the idea that konoha tried to seal kyubi in the first place?kyuubi ataccked konoha as far as we know...
Old 2006-08-05, 18:08   Link #127
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Wasn't it stated Kyuubi was sealed into a new born baby and the mother died...
Old 2006-08-05, 18:32   Link #128
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
Wasn't it stated Kyuubi was sealed into a new born baby and the mother died...

wasnt it an orphan boy and no mention of family?
Old 2006-08-05, 18:40   Link #129
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
wasnt it an orphan boy and no mention of family?
I seem to remember it stating a new born baby whos umbilical cord had just been cut O.o, the mother died at birth though.
Old 2006-08-05, 20:34   Link #130
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

This is interesting....so there are new theories about Naruto's birth. Naruto had no parents to begin with....meaning they died...before he was aware of their excistence.

Probably mom died at birth (or against the Kyuubi) and dad....well against the Kyuubi (without a doubt)
Old 2006-08-06, 20:35   Link #131
ichigo112

welll i mean why did he pick naruto of all kids so anruto can have protection u woulsdnt just go off protecting a kid u dootn know so that why i think it and lus no one would willingly say ya here have my sone and seal the kyuubi in him so that ppl think hes a monster and he might die while ur doing it of course i will let u use my son t house the kyuubi no one would say that.
Old 2006-08-06, 21:04   Link #132
.opi
whatever..

Send a message via AIM to .opi Send a message via MSN to .opi
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
I seem to remember it stating a new born baby whos umbilical cord had just been cut O.o, the mother died at birth though.
yea i remember something about the umbilical cord, but i thought they just said that he didnt have parents...........i dont remember anything about mother dieing at birth, idk i could be wrong i dont really remember much.
Old 2006-08-07, 02:22   Link #133
joe4182
sup bitches

Send a message via AIM to joe4182
isn't it possible for the 4th to be a uchiha just by the fact that he learned every jutsu in konoha, cause it would probably take a long time to learn that many jutsu and i don't think that he was too old when he sealed the kyubi
Old 2006-08-07, 02:25   Link #134
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe4182
isn't it possible for the 4th to be a uchiha just by the fact that he learned every jutsu in konoha, cause it would probably take a long time to learn that many jutsu and i don't think that he was too old when he sealed the kyubi
whwere was it stated that he learned every jutsu in konoha?
Old 2006-08-07, 03:29   Link #135
aceofhertz

Madara

I don't think Yondaime was an Uchiha... for many reasons.

1) The hair... I haven't seen an Uchiha who didn't have dark hair... maybe I'm mistaken.

2) I agree that Yondaime was great because he didn't possess any kind of natural gift for the Shinobi way. He just worked hard and got recognized for it.

3) It would have been mentioned at some point or another through the Manga.

However, I think Madara was the person who founded Konoha's Police Force. Itachi mentions to Sasuke that the Police was founded by an Ancestor of the Uchiha clan.

I have no real proof to back this up, but it's just a gut feeling. I'm probably dead wrong.

But I think the Akatsuki leader is Konohamaru
Old 2006-08-07, 09:15   Link #136
ichigo112

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0dus
People make such silly assumptions.

Oh no, the guy didn't have his Sharingan activated in a non-battle situation. He can't be Uchiha then can he? Because Uchiha members have Sharingan on 24/7.

We've seen Itachi with 'normal' eyes, does that mean he isn't Uchiha?

Im thinking these guys only activate the Sharingan when they have to, because it uses up chakra.

And also about the hair/Yondaime thing, its not that farfetched to think that someone may have changed the way their hair looks. In a world where people can summon giant talking frogs, surely its believable that they can style their hair differently if they want to.

Im not saying that I want the leader to be Uchiha Madara or Yondaime - because I don't. I would rather they just bring in a whole new character and keep the story fresh, instead of recycling old characters.

But there is no real evidence that this guy is or isn't anyone so it leaves it fairly open until his name is announced in the Manga.
yo lol does anyone watch bleach cuz this guy sounds likie urhara when he is telling him that he has a soul slayer when he was trying to regain his shinigami powers i know this is off-topic but anyways iw ill post it.
Old 2006-08-11, 03:17   Link #137
celerdeus

the fourth can't be the leader, he's dead! He made the agreement with the death god and thats how he defeated the 9 tails. You want more proof? When Orichimaru was fighting the 3rd and used Edo Tensi he summoned 3 caskets, the first 2 where the 1st and 2nd hokages, the 3rd would logically be the 4th, the one the 3rd feared because he wasn't strong enough to defeat him. The Leader is an entirely new charecter, look at the new manga(318) it shows the other 3 akatsuki members in color at the beggining.
Old 2006-08-11, 04:21   Link #138
Soulnin
Seeking a new anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by celerdeus
the fourth can't be the leader, he's dead! He made the agreement with the death god and thats how he defeated the 9 tails. You want more proof? When Orichimaru was fighting the 3rd and used Edo Tensi he summoned 3 caskets, the first 2 where the 1st and 2nd hokages, the 3rd would logically be the 4th, the one the 3rd feared because he wasn't strong enough to defeat him. The Leader is an entirely new charecter, look at the new manga(318) it shows the other 3 akatsuki members in color at the beggining.
Some people would argue that seeing as the 3rd casket never came up and we never saw the 4ths body that he could well be alive. Of course seeing as how Orochimaru was in Ataksuki, if he knew the 4th was leader then why would he try and raise the casket? To show that Yondaime in fact wasn't dead? Probably not, who knows. Every theory is just that, a theory.
Old 2006-08-11, 09:33   Link #139
stoic

So its Clear.. Yondaime for the purpose of the story line, is Dead and simply should be remembered as the Greatest Ninja ever.
They didnt really show Obito die, so he could quite probably be Tobi, and the mask is showing the one eye that he did not have cut out. Hes wearing that big mask cuz his face is all smashed up. But then that would mean that Uchiha Itachi and Uchiha Obito are both sharingan users and are both in the Akatsuki... If the Uchiha Madara story is true, then we would need one more MS user to bring back Uchiha Madara... probably Sasuke....
Old 2006-08-11, 16:41   Link #140
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
Some people would argue that seeing as the 3rd casket never came up and we never saw the 4ths body that he could well be alive. Of course seeing as how Orochimaru was in Ataksuki, if he knew the 4th was leader then why would he try and raise the casket? To show that Yondaime in fact wasn't dead? Probably not, who knows. Every theory is just that, a theory.
We don't know what is in the 3rd casket. What is important to understand is not who Orochimaru was bringing back to life, but why he was bringing them back to life. The 1st and 2nd Hokages were dear to the 3rd as they were his teachers and the people he looked up upon in life. As such, they held a meaning to him. The 4th didn't hold a meaning to the 3rd. As such, we know Orochimaru could use the 1st and 2nd to mentally torture the 3rd while beating him up whereas with the 4th he could only use him to beat him up and that wasn't going with Orochimaru's plans.

Assuming that the 4th was alive, Orochimaru could had merely been using the 3rd casket as a teaser to cause the 3rd to jump in shock. Remember that unlike the first 2 caskets, Orochimaru didn't give a damn that the 3rd stopped it from raising and that has to mean something.