Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-11-12, 22:50   Link #2481
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnabon View Post
No offense but am I seriously the only one who sees the "Final Boss" is obviously Princess Arika?
I don't see how it is obvious at all and to say so is being a little arrogant. The thought has occurred to me, but there really is nothing to back it up at the moment. It's simply a theory that will either be disproved or shown to be correct.

I keep it in mind just like I keep in mind that mysterious little boy as a candidate for Fate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrialys View Post
What makes it obvious? Is it because all this is happening in Ostia?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this in my last post. I wonder if Akamatsu is poking fun at himself by having Rakan mentioning that it'd take many movie sequels or volumes to tell a story just about the battles they had.
I sort of had the same thought myself, but I didn't really have anything to back it up. I just could see how all her actions have been some elaborate plan if she is indeed the final boss. She could in fact have meant to gather all her enemies into one big group and then destroy them all. Or she isn't.

That was actually what I was thinking. I thought it was quite funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
Nope, you aren't. However, people desperate for her to be Negi's mom don't like the idea.
Well, again it is jumping the gun to just say it is "obvious," but it isn't impossible.

And who's desperate? Is there something wrong with her being Negi's mom? If she isn't then fine, but if she is that is fine too. The reason we are somewhat assuming this is due to the fact that she is the first prominant female mentioned in relation to Nagi and they seem to have some chemistry. I would like her to be because I like that chemistry and because I'd like to finally deal with that aspect of Negi's life. If they don't then oh well.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 00:54   Link #2482
Vash002
Ready to Boast

Spoiler for Ch 232:

Damn cliffhanger.
Vash002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 02:12   Link #2483
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Quote:
No offense but am I seriously the only one who sees the "Final Boss" is obviously Princess Arika?
I wouldn't say it's obvious , but my money's on her .
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 02:27   Link #2484
kittybear

Quote:
Nope i think so too. But Negi having a badass mom overlord, I wouldn't be a surprised since his dad was "the strongest mage ever". Also the princess looks slightly similar to Eva-chan..

I still wonder what really happened to Nagi. We know he survived that this incident somehow since he has a son "Negi" but makes me wonder who is his mom. I mean Even Nekane doesn't know... and if his mother is really the princess then i can predict that his battle harem will grow exponentially(ahemroyaltyahem..)

I think the entire series is based on "heroic desires gone awry" I mean Fate wants to "save the world" so does Nagi and Negi/Nagi, I thinks some kinds of being is manipulating them and only Asuna with magic canceler can destroy/seal it and makes core in their plans. But whats weird is where is Nagi is he after that "final boss" guy/girl. I really hope the next chapter is not another cliffhanger.
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 04:04   Link #2485
Serous

The final boss is OP
Serous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 07:52   Link #2486
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serous View Post
The final boss is OP
I know I should be in bed now, but "OP?"

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 08:01   Link #2487
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I've got a vibe that it could be her since as I said before I could see how this was all some huge plan from the very start. It would sort of save the trouble of having to go and develop some new boss as well since Arika is already somewhat developed. Eh, we'll see. I wouldn't be surprised either way. I wonder, if they plan to make her the enemy, when they actually plan to tackle Negi's mother than though.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-11-13, 15:26   Link #2488
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Who's this "we" who always knew this? I don't recall seeing any evidence that Fate was working for someone.

Not related to anything current, but since I was just re-reading the festival arc, I find it ironic that Negi couldn't understand why Chao would use those magic circuits that fed upon her body and soul, and now, not too far in the future, he's using something much like them.
there was chp 52 when Eva-chan describe Fate 3.0 as a construct. Construct can't the final boss as someone has to have constructed them. Also Final boss don't show themselves that early. They usually hang back and reveal themselves near the end.
Old 2008-11-14, 00:05   Link #2489
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
there was chp 52 when Eva-chan describe Fate 3.0 as a construct. Construct can't the final boss as someone has to have constructed them. Also Final boss don't show themselves that early. They usually hang back and reveal themselves near the end.
We can't all remember every detail in this manga. I recall the bit about her questioning what he was though.

I find that to be something of an annoyance at times since it can result in the other villain seeming much more developed to the reader. I am somewhat worried about how this final boss will be portrayed in a way that they seem liek a worthy opponent for Negi in the end.

Unless it is someone we already know, but the only candidate I can think of currently is Arika and even that seems a bit flimsy.

Old 2008-11-14, 11:35   Link #2490
dee32

I really hope that Princess Arika is not the final boss. Still the boy travelling with the Crimson Wing doesn't have an official name (not Takamichi) and what is exactly is his powers?
dee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 13:01   Link #2491
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee32 View Post
I really hope that Princess Arika is not the final boss. Still the boy travelling with the Crimson Wing doesn't have an official name (not Takamichi) and what is exactly is his powers?
Actually, it seems one of the older looking Fate's allies seemed to refer to the boy as Filius. I believe I caught someone saying it was Latin for "Son" or something of the sort. We may get some info on him soon enough since he does seem related to all this in some way and is pretty much the only member we know nothing about.

Arika could be the boss or she couldn't. Not much evidence for either at the moment since it could be interpreted in several ways. I would sort of prefer her not to be, but if she is then so be it.

Old 2008-11-14, 15:31   Link #2492
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Construct can't the final boss as someone has to have constructed them.
Unless they Turned Against Their Masters.
Old 2008-11-14, 16:26   Link #2493
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Unless they Turned Against Their Masters.
Or are carrying on their master's will or on some path to bringing them back.

Of course, lackies can become bosses. Look at Sauron in Lord of the Rings, though that isn't the best example.

Old 2008-11-14, 18:36   Link #2494
dee32

Where is Anya? She is the only member of White Wing who hasn't been seen they arrived in the magical world.
dee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 04:43   Link #2495
Serous

Crap. New spoiler pics seem to confirm a certain theory
Serous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 09:36   Link #2496
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serous View Post
Crap. New spoiler pics seem to confirm a certain theory
Which theory would that be? The only one I can think of at the moment is that the final boss is indeed Arika. And what spoiler pics?

Edit: Nevermind I found them.

Spoiler for Spoilers:

Last edited by Dann of Thursday; 2008-11-15 at 11:10.
Old 2008-11-15, 12:04   Link #2497
Eastern_Mage

The third pic was cut-off deliberately, so maybe we should wait for the raws.
Eastern_Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 12:23   Link #2498
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern_Mage View Post
The third pic was cut-off deliberately, so maybe we should wait for the raws.
Yeah, I am somewhat curious as to what was contained in that last image.

Old 2008-11-15, 12:24   Link #2499
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Spoiler for Spoilers:
Spoiler for 233:
Old 2008-11-15, 13:19   Link #2500
Asrialys

Spoiler for 233:

Tags