Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-08-18, 12:12   Link #1261
rainrukawa
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Yanami

Welcome to all these happy new victi--er I mean people.
cripes.. anywayz.. hi! call me Rain... hehe.. I'm sure you already know I like anime.. becuz I wouldn't be here if i didn't...

Fave animes: Naruto, Slam Dunk, Detective Academy Q, all CLAMP productions, Detective Conan, Prince of Tennis.. and lots more ^^ hope I can torture someone here... hehe..
rainrukawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 21:24   Link #1262
Argent_Moonchilde
Twilight Exalted

Send a message via MSN to Argent_Moonchilde Send a message via Yahoo to Argent_Moonchilde
Quote:

Hope you have an enjoyable time here, it's neat

O_O;;; er...okie....Thank you...I think.. *scitters a bit away...far away*

But seriously, I've been browsing and lurking through the forums and I'm glad to see that flame moles do not reside here. And for that I am soo happy!

Since I'm kinda new and I've seen how newbies have been chastised (some quite bluntly, others gently...) I felt like my n00b status would not be complete if I don't do this...

*aherm*

*in a genki voice* "Hi! Do you guys know where I can get *insert random licensed anime here*??? I've been searching EVERYWHERE and I simply can't find it! Would somebody be kind enough to get me a link? Oh, it would be coolies too if you can get me some MP3 files of *insert random Music Title here*? Waaaiii~iii! Arigatou for the help!"

Start the chastise-the-newbie ritual away!

Remember I'm a delicate sort and no hardcore please.

Last edited by Argent_Moonchilde; 2004-08-18 at 22:37.
Argent_Moonchilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 21:25   Link #1263
veracromil

Send a message via AIM to veracromil
Im veracromil, most just call me vera. I like lots of things.

For anime i like Naruto, but then again who dosen't like naruto, fullmetal alchemist, neon genesis evangelion, who dosen't again, and thats about all i really like. There are a number of good american cartoons you know. . . Planetes and chobits were okay.
veracromil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 22:23   Link #1264
Necrodeath

Naruto eh? It's ok, not that great. I've never watched FMA or Neon Genesis Evangelion, so I can't comment on those.
Oh, and welcome too...Be sure to read the rules, like your sig, it's too big....filesize I mean
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 23:16   Link #1265
StoneColdCrazy
Noumenon

Send a message via ICQ to StoneColdCrazy Send a message via MSN to StoneColdCrazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent_Moonchilde
I haven't said hello to any of the new folks in a while, I come along and I see your birthday is 12th February too. Interesting. Anyway, hello everyone. I've noticed we have a nice regular influx recently and quite a variety of people with many different interests. This can only be good for the forum.

SCC
StoneColdCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 23:31   Link #1266
Argent_Moonchilde
Twilight Exalted

Send a message via MSN to Argent_Moonchilde Send a message via Yahoo to Argent_Moonchilde
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneColdCrazy
I haven't said hello to any of the new folks in a while, I come along and I see your birthday is 12th February too. Interesting. Anyway, hello everyone. I've noticed we have a nice regular influx recently and quite a variety of people with many different interests. This can only be good for the forum.

SCC
You're a year older than me. ^_^ You're probably the 2nd person I've met (both in real life and online) who has the same birthday as I do.

It's great to know that new people are coming in. Show's just how fairly interesting this forum is. I hope though the flame moles stay away...
Old 2004-08-19, 00:09   Link #1267
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:

But seriously, I've been browsing and lurking through the forums and I'm glad to see that flame moles do not reside here. And for that I am soo happy!

Since I'm kinda new and I've seen how newbies have been chastised (some quite bluntly, others gently...) I felt like my n00b status would not be complete if I don't do this...

*aherm*

*in a genki voice* "Hi! Do you guys know where I can get *insert random licensed anime here*??? I've been searching EVERYWHERE and I simply can't find it! Would somebody be kind enough to get me a link? Oh, it would be coolies too if you can get me some MP3 files of *insert random Music Title here*? Waaaiii~iii! Arigatou for the help!"

Start the chastise-the-newbie ritual away!

Remember I'm a delicate sort and no hardcore please.
LOL! I can see you know exactly how things work around here!

Consider yourself soundly spanked and sarcastically insulted while being informed that you can get that stuff cheaply on several wonderful websites.

With that newbie hazing ritual out of the way I'd like to give you a very warm welcome to our forum. I hope that you can keep your sense of humor and help to make our forum friendly, happy and informative.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-19, 09:55   Link #1268
Argent_Moonchilde
Twilight Exalted

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
LOL! I can see you know exactly how things work around here!

Consider yourself soundly spanked and sarcastically insulted while being informed that you can get that stuff cheaply on several wonderful websites.

With that newbie hazing ritual out of the way I'd like to give you a very warm welcome to our forum. I hope that you can keep your sense of humor and help to make our forum friendly, happy and informative.
Ooh...a sound spanking and a sarcastic insult on my uber 'bad' n00b behavior...that sure made my day.

But really, a great thanks for the warm welcome. ^_^ This forum has been a relief after so many forums where flame-moles and flame-trolls run amok, this place has been some sort of a relief to me. And again, thank you. May this forum prosper and be forever flame-free!
Old 2004-08-19, 19:38   Link #1269
deathsvengeance
Dreams in Fear

Hi! My name is Chrissy, I'm 22, currently living in PA but will be moving to San Francisco in a month's time.

Its obvious that I like anime, otherwise, I wouldn't even know about animesuki right?

Uh, I never like talking about myself so if you have questions or feel like chatting, hit me up via PM or IM, whatever works really.
deathsvengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-19, 21:02   Link #1270
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:

Lady_Yanami is actually one the sweetest, nicest person around, so... yes, you should be prepared for worst... ^_^

WELCOME EVERYONE, enjoy your stay and follow the rules....aargh, that was lame, I suck at welcomes
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-19, 21:13   Link #1271
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor
Lady_Yanami is actually one the sweetest, nicest person around, so... yes, you should be prepared for worst...

WELCOME EVERYONE, enjoy your stay and follow the rules....aargh, that was lame, I suck at welcomes

ROFL no more then me Did I ever posted here before? lol anyway welcome,welcome.. Hey kidz, NO ECCHI AVATAR/SIGS!!! ^^ Or I'll get your ass.. now thats good behaviour. OKay enough about me play safe and you'r welcom to try posting here the longer you can ^^
Old 2004-08-19, 21:36   Link #1272
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:

Yes, bring the victims, ....I mean newbies to me.

Spoiler for old time members:

I mean, welcome new meat, I mean newbies and remember:

I'm not out to kick you while you're down.
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 03:42   Link #1273
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Hehe. A big welcome to:
ragweed
[[IronMaidenHikari]]
AkioKioko
Ayame
wendal
mangafan
Hatter
swtdreamerr
Ben
Moonspell
rainrukawa
Argent_Moonchilde
deathsvengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtdreamerr
My name is... jennifer! and I'm from Hawaii I've been obsessed with anime for a few years now, but I've never really looked at the forums until a week ago. I regret not looking at it before ^^'' lol.
That's awesome. I used to live in HI too!

Quote:
This forum has been a relief after so many forums where flame-moles and flame-trolls run amok, this place has been some sort of a relief to me. And again, thank you. May this forum prosper and be forever flame-free!
IMO this is the most civil forum I've seen in ages (Note to Mods: The mods of many other anime-based forums all commend you on your ability to run such a large board)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
Hey kidz, NO ECCHI AVATAR/SIGS!!! ^^ Or I'll get your ass.. now thats good behaviour.
Yes, kids! Listen to S'STAR! Keep the ecchi to a minimum! ROFL!

As for anything else, make sure you post often and have a ball. I know I have. And listen to the mods. They may sound scary, but they're downright cool ppl. NoSanninWa's awesome if u PM <pronoun> (We'll figure out NoSannin's gender some day) and I'm sure that even Xris, despite his stern outside has a really soft core ^^.

Lastly, (since nobody's mentioned it in the past several pages) learn to use spoiler tags.
Spoiler for like this:
Other than that, just PM anybody anytime. They'll be happy to answer any questions.

Last edited by Ambience Blue; 2004-08-22 at 03:47. Reason: bumbled quote tags
Ambience Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 11:10   Link #1274
Angelic_Voice
Kawaii March Child

Send a message via MSN to Angelic_Voice
mann..i'm new..!XD

omg..! i'm a newbie..!! glad u meet u all...! i'm not so good 2 introd my self so just wann say i'm an anime lover and like 2 make graphics..!^^
I had made a forum..so if anyone here is interesting plz take a visit..!^^ members needed..!!!XD

see ya all around..!!:P
oh and welcome 2 other newbies...!^^
Angelic_Voice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-23, 07:31   Link #1275
Voltage
若い雷

Send a message via AIM to Voltage
Err... I'm new too... I'm pretty new to anime so I'm still learning, heh.
I look foward to learning a bit as well as give my inputs on things.
Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-23, 15:27   Link #1276
Refreshe
~oCC>

Hey everyone ^^ I'm Eartha, I'm 13, and I loooove all kinds of anime Namely Naruto, Tantei Gakuen Q, Gakkou no Kaidan, most of the CLAMP masterpieces, Wind, Get Backers, and uhh.. Mahou Shoujo Tai

My favorite characters are Kazuki, from Get Backers, and Gaara, from Naruto ^^

You can catch me at refreshhex on AIM if you ever need me, cause I'm always on ^^
Refreshe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 14:29   Link #1277
Busken

Smile Friends

i am so lonley here no friends

will someone be my friend '

no seriusly there arent so many anime fans where i live that i know of so i would like to discuss anime so if someone would pm me or send a mail or something like that so maybe we can have a little chat..

Msn: Busken91@hotmail.com

Kind regards
Busken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 14:35   Link #1278
hooliganj
Team Player

If you're looking for people from your area, it would help if you posted where you are. ^_^;;

(Why isn't there a sweatdrop smiley?)
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 14:40   Link #1279
Busken

i am widing my search
Busken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 17:10   Link #1280
Bloodloss2000
Someone new

Send a message via AIM to Bloodloss2000 Send a message via MSN to Bloodloss2000 Send a message via Yahoo to Bloodloss2000
Well I'm for talking to anyone about anything... I always like making new friends.
Bloodloss2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members