AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-04-09, 08:24   Link #4081
renoraider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya_Hime View Post
Everyone I have finished uploading all Illustration of Main Volume & Extra Volume on the group have fun.
Thanks! Now... what do I need to do to join?

Edit: oh wait, nvm.
renoraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 12:30   Link #4082
reedignis,

guys would you mid telling me the links to volume 11 ivie been reading this thread for over an hour and still haven't found it
reedignis, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 19:53   Link #4083
renoraider

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedignis, View Post
guys would you mid telling me the links to volume 11 ivie been reading this thread for over an hour and still haven't found it
Replace the asterisks with slash marks. Join then look for the files under the Files section of the group.

https:**www.facebook.com*groups*OdaNobunaLN.Eng*
renoraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 20:19   Link #4084
kazzuya

By the way all the files are .docx
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-10, 00:02   Link #4085
reedignis,

thanks for the info mate
reedignis, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-13, 01:26   Link #4086
9taileddemon

In the pinned post there are also pdfs. And somewhere in the group files there are epubs.

9taileddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-18, 10:40   Link #4087
tarmade

Volume 12 chapter 1 is finally officially released!

Thanks to Alexander Silberman and the many others who helped to translate and edited it. Other chapters are expected to follow.

Come on over to the FB group to check it out.
tarmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-19, 05:11   Link #4088
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Nice, but I'll wait till it's completed.
Old 2016-04-29, 22:17   Link #4089
justpassingby

Finally, best girl got her cover illustration.
It would have been perfect if Nobuna was not in it too.

[source]

Last edited by justpassingby; 2016-04-30 at 02:14.
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-30, 03:56   Link #4090
rantaid

Kumquat arc, eh?
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-15, 08:48   Link #4091
tarmade

Vol12 Chapter 2 is done now! YAY!!!

Sorry guys, but this chap has been on my desk for pretty much 3 weeks before I have the time or energy to do the TLC on it. That said, even right now I'm rushing to get it done so I can do other stuff, but anything for u guys, right?
This chapter was once again translated by Alexander Silberman and edited by Max Alors.

Come over to the FB group to thank them personally and read it up!
tarmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-15, 09:37   Link #4092
judasmartel
*Author

Too lazy to backread, but with the flow of the LN right now, does anyone think Nobuna (assuming she's still alive here) or Sagara will invade Korea?

Because I can't stop thinking how Fem!Admiral Yi Sun-shin would look like.

If not, then what do you think would be the impact of any of the Three Unifiers of Japan deciding not to attack Korea in the LN's universe?
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-16, 07:07   Link #4093
rantaid

The historical Taiko has limited land he can grant to the various warlords as their fief for their service during Sengoku jidai (Azuchi Momoyama). by invading Korea he hopes for more land as fief and less warlord returned that he have to reward during ensuing war.

though the death of his mother seems to take tool on him and the lack able successor made it harder.

er.... at this time should be Joseon right?
Old 2016-05-16, 09:06   Link #4094
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
The historical Taiko has limited land he can grant to the various warlords as their fief for their service during Sengoku jidai (Azuchi Momoyama). by invading Korea he hopes for more land as fief and less warlord returned that he have to reward during ensuing war.

though the death of his mother seems to take tool on him and the lack able successor made it harder.

er.... at this time should be Joseon right?
Yes, Korea was called Joseon (Chousen in Japanese) at the time.

I see two problems:

1. Nobuna and Sagara aren't the types who would invade a foreign nation unless provoked. After all, the historical Hideyoshi went over to the Dark Side after Nobunaga's death. But I could see Nobuna surviving Honnouji, now what if Sagara dies for real here? Will she be the one who will come over to the Dark Side instead of the historical Hideyoshi?

2. Well, the Japan vs Korea rivalry is still so intense nowadays. The author has to be REALLY careful when plotting a depiction of the Japanese invasion of Korea. Sure, the easiest way is to just cave in and stop at around after Honnouji, but it can be done. But it's not going to be easy deflecting criticism from vocal Japanese-hating Koreans.
Old 2016-05-16, 09:29   Link #4095
rantaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel
1. Nobuna and Sagara aren't the types who would invade a foreign nation unless provoked. After all, the historical Hideyoshi went over to the Dark
Side after Nobunaga's death. But I could see Nobuna surviving Honnouji,
now what if Sagara dies for real here? Will she be the one who will come
over to the Dark Side instead of the historical Hideyoshi?
Well, we haven't see how far they can fall because they haven't been pushed beyond despairr. we've been shown how fragile Nobuna was without her emotional crutch, and Sagara's ideal hasn't betray him yet (at least Juubei hasn't dead or suicidal). either Honnouji become pivotal or not depend on whether Juubei's reason for rebelling is strong enough , at least like Sen no Rikyuu's conspiracy in Hyougemono
Old 2016-05-16, 11:20   Link #4096
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
Well, we haven't see how far they can fall because they haven't been pushed beyond despairr. we've been shown how fragile Nobuna was without her emotional crutch, and Sagara's ideal hasn't betray him yet (at least Juubei hasn't dead or suicidal). either Honnouji become pivotal or not depend on whether Juubei's reason for rebelling is strong enough , at least like Sen no Rikyuu's conspiracy in Hyougemono
Is there a strong reason for Juubei to rebel at this point though?
Old 2016-05-16, 18:46   Link #4097
justpassingby

It's in the previewvof vol 15: Juubei's mother is being held hostage and Juubei is given term to betray Nobuna.

And why would a vocal Japanese-hating Korea read this garbage? Or as if the author has reasons for the characters to become edgy and go on killing spree?

You know the story is going to have happy ending with YoshiharuxNObuna, as much I hate that piece of shit crybaby.
Old 2016-05-16, 23:01   Link #4098
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
It's in the previewvof vol 15: Juubei's mother is being held hostage and Juubei is given term to betray Nobuna.

And why would a vocal Japanese-hating Korea read this garbage? Or as if the author has reasons for the characters to become edgy and go on killing spree?

You know the story is going to have happy ending with YoshiharuxNObuna, as much I hate that piece of shit crybaby.
Travel around the world ending confirmed? That would mean no Invasion of Korea in this alternate universe, then.

@Japan-Korea Rivalry - Assuming the author does go that far into the Invasion of Joseon Arc, any tiny misrepresentation of Joseon and Admiral Yi Sun-shin, Koreans would go bonkers.

@Vol 15 - I could see Nobuna surviving Honnouji though. Thoughts?
Old 2016-05-17, 04:21   Link #4099
rantaid

as far as i recall, Joseon invasion was incited by Kampaku feeling insulted by Ming's envoy who granted him a title as "King of Japan", which made Japan position as if one of Ming's vassal states with his position below Ming's Emperor.

Kampaku himself was a proud man who had inferiority complex having experienced drastic social climbing and desire an acknowledgement and this was perhaps influenced by the ambitious Nobunaga who wanted Central Kingdom (Ming) and Westerner to treat them like equal. he did flared up when he found out that Jesuits practices slavery.
Old 2016-05-17, 05:53   Link #4100
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

One of the main reasons for the Korean invasion is to dump excess samurai there. It's hard to maintain peace in Japan if there's too much armed people ready to fight at a drop of a hat...

...and also because of Hideyoshi's increasing megalomania (which is probably fueled by Ishida Mitsunari).

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem