AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-13, 02:24   Link #1401
klare

but in Sacred Blacksmith u have the sexiest knight + the cutest blacksmith assitant in the history, it should not be in a level to be used as frisbees yet...
Old 2010-02-13, 02:32   Link #1402
lubczyk

Resident Evil: Degeneration

Tears to Tiara

Dante's Inferno - An Animated Epic Fail

Case studies of why and how videogame adaptations suck.

Especially Tears to Tiara - 24 Episodes and there is basically no character development beyond the first 4 episodes. Shoot, the main characters fade into the background with everyone else as the show goes on.
Old 2010-02-13, 02:36   Link #1403
lubczyk

How can people hate Galaxy Angel? It's the most inoffensive comedy anime around that doesn't take place in school.
Old 2010-02-13, 10:17   Link #1404
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socke View Post
11. Skip Beat vs Kimi ni Todoke:
Both shows had good female lead but Kimi ni Todoke had less pretty boys than KnT. Skip Beat on other hand suffered the generic shoujo disease but KnT seems to get rid of it. Suckier: Skip Beat
um.. no way. it's obviously the other way around. kimi ni todoke is so boring and full of shit (yeah this is the phrase that fits the show.. the show's so convoluted... if you know what i mean by full of shit you know what i mean). i dropped it after the 1st ep. i mean skip beat has its problems too but it has awesome parts too like with the chicken. if anything kimi ni todoke has the shoujo disease as in everything that's in it has been done so many times over and so many times better. evreything the main character says has been said by shoujo characters for forever. all her realizations/monologues are retarded. The show literally has no story... i can tell how it's going to go with petty conflicts that cannot be attributed to story progression or character development... i just don't have time or desire to wath all the dragged out scsenes & those gay monologues saying nothing.

kimi ni todoke has less prety boys? that's so shallow... such a shallow reason to base anything on.

and of course neither of these 2 are worst animes anyway.

LOL talk about DRAGED OUT.
i was just curious and just watched last few minutes of ep 7 & 8 of kimi ni todoke cause some blog was saying how there was
Spoiler:

but like I didn't see anything like thatt at all. except the person who's supposed to be rival. but man those 2 minutes of those 2 episodse ARE SO DRAGGED OUT. they do eerything to fill up those 2 minutes cause they know they have no plot or good writing. it's like GASP GASP GASP 10 billion times betwen the most pointles/simple japanese the characters jabber out in front the pan scan/out/across shiny cliche shoujo background. well silence took up a lot too. so dragged out man. probaly every episode can be cut down to like 30 seconds or like 10 second summary cause those 2 minutes of those episodes were to silly.

Honestly it's just really really rude and offensive to Skip Beat by even trying to compare it with kimi ni todoke cause like skip beat actually has a plot and actually has characters who actually say shit (the kimi ni todoke people say like nothing...such empty dialogue).

Last edited by xxanimefan4_ever; 2010-02-13 at 13:53.
Old 2010-02-13, 10:21   Link #1405
The Butcher
Butchered Taste

TTGL-Characters are annoying as hell,the action wasn't even good
Gundam SEED-Kira gives bad insults to other Gundam pilots
Cowboy Bebop-I fail to see why people like this,it was endless talking IMO.
Old 2010-02-13, 17:52   Link #1406
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post
but in Sacred Blacksmith u have the sexiest knight + the cutest blacksmith assitant in the history, it should not be in a level to be used as frisbees yet...
haha Seikon no Qwaser has some totally awesome service, pretty borderline really and a few character's that are pretty great in design but that doesn't stop it from being a pretty bad anime does it.
Also guess that applies to Ikkitousen as well, some of my fav character designs yet sadly it's really a bad anime overall.

happens alot, certain character's I love in alot of shows but overall the series ends up being pretty crap.
Old 2010-02-13, 21:21   Link #1407
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubczyk View Post
How can people hate Galaxy Angel? It's the most inoffensive comedy anime around that doesn't take place in school.
I hates it because I read the manga first....

That anime........NO TAKUTOXMILLFIE GOODNESS!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

^twas my reaction. I hated Millfie's seiyuu too.
Old 2010-02-16, 17:50   Link #1408
kalen

The worst animes are:
Sailor Moon
One Piece
Sakura Taisen
Maria sama ga Miteru
Kannazuki no Miko
Old 2010-02-16, 18:00   Link #1409
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Chrono Crusade. It practically sh*ts on the manga and tells it to f*ck off. Sorry for the foul language, but I'm very attached the manga.
Old 2010-02-16, 18:58   Link #1410
janipani

Hard to accept that people mention OP, Naruto and such here, since this should be for worst animes ever. They are not the best animes, that is for sure. But they are good enough to be mass hits, so have something.

Worst animes share something similar with the very best animes by having little smaller audience than mass hits. And I suppose that those who say OP, DBZ or Naruto, haven't really seen anything really bad yet.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
Old 2010-02-17, 16:59   Link #1411
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
Hard to accept that people mention OP, Naruto and such here, since this should be for worst animes ever. They are not the best animes, that is for sure. But they are good enough to be mass hits, so have something.

Worst animes share something similar with the very best animes by having little smaller audience than mass hits. And I suppose that those who say OP, DBZ or Naruto, haven't really seen anything really bad yet.
isn't your logic messed up too. just b.c. something is popular doesn't mean it's good. just because it's popular doesn't mean it's not the worst. maybe the people who don't see whatever anime you mentioned above as the worst haven't seen better... since those are the main-stream/popular/most-watched (apparently)..

it's just pointless with these kind of arguments. you can argue either way forever.

OMGs you think OP, naruto, dbz is the worst because you haven't seen anything really bad yet

OR omg's you think OP, naruto, dbz isn't the worst becaues you haven't seen anything GOOD yet. or maybe worded like: omgs you think OP, naruto, DBZ isn't that bad beause you haven't seen anything that's good.

I would like to think the latter than the former because why would anyone go about watching/enduring shitty anime instead of watching/finding good anime. plus it's just easier to prove the latter than the formal just b.c.

y'know opinions are opinions.'

like i think fma has got be one of the worst i've ever seen yet it's realy popular and it's generally well-received but i think it's complete shit/full of shit. posted somewhere here abt it before... or another anime hate thread in this forum?

Last edited by xxanimefan4_ever; 2010-02-17 at 17:09.
Old 2010-02-17, 21:01   Link #1412
Haladflire65
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxanimefan4_ever View Post
like i think fma has got be one of the worst i've ever seen yet it's realy popular and it's generally well-received but i think it's complete shit/full of shit. posted somewhere here abt it before... or another anime hate thread in this forum?
Which FMA are you referring to?

What's so shitty about the series, anyway?
Old 2010-02-18, 14:56   Link #1413
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post

xxanimefan4_ever is just trolling. I ignored him. I think most shows have their merits in some cases, though in some cases the bad outweigh the good at times.

Personally, I think the big shows like Bleach, One Piece, and Naruto get a lot of hate directed towards them is because they are so popular that they tend to repeat shounen cliches a bit too often, but that's because of the audience. Naruto's horrendous fillers didn't help its image any, either. I don't watch One Piece because I find the characters irritating, but I know there are a ton of fans out there, so I'll refrain from bashing it. Just know I don't prefer it. Bleach, if you ignore the main character's massive plot-shield, is a good show, and the fillers are actually entertaining and have a plot.

The biggest problem with DBZ was the show dragged on like a son-of-a-gun, but that's all solved in Dragon Ball Kai. Dragon Ball Kai is Dragon Ball Z WITHOUT FILLERS. If you can get past the lack of physics, it's a far better show than its original form, IMHO. If you hated DBZ, try the anniversary DBK. It's a far better show because of the re-editing.
Old 2010-02-18, 15:02   Link #1414
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post

I'd have to say NOTHING. Thought it was a brilliant and very original show. Something totally new.
Old 2010-02-18, 16:02   Link #1415
janipani

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxanimefan4_ever View Post
isn't your logic messed up too. just b.c. something is popular doesn't mean it's good. just because it's popular doesn't mean it's not the worst. maybe the people who don't see whatever anime you mentioned above as the worst haven't seen better... since those are the main-stream/popular/most-watched (apparently)..
Well my point was that mass hits usually have some quality in them, since so many people are willing to watch it. It has to be at least averagely good and have lots of things that entertain people..

I am not any better though, since I said something bad about Macros Frontier earlier, even that is very popular and has history. It just is not for my taste, and probably doesn't deserve to be used as frisbee.

I wrote my opinion because I had dilemma, how can I know really bad anime, since I never watch anything I don't like at all more than few episodes and this lead me to wonder how righteous is to trash OP, DBZ and Naruto which are so common and have large fanbase, at least it should be very well explained.

Ok.. this is also because I have seen about hunred anime, some far better and some far worse than these mass hits.

Hey and also my point was just an opinion, I didn't say "Don't trash my Naruto!"

Oh and I liked FMA anime, it had good atmosphere and battles

-Best anime was made in 80s-
Old 2010-02-27, 02:41   Link #1416
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

ONE OAV
Kurogane no Linebarrels
Lucky Star
Chu-Bra
Seikon no Qwesar
Garzey's Wing
Old 2010-02-27, 07:10   Link #1417
PunisherCRO
White Ghost of Akina

Send a message via MSN to PunisherCRO
i hated Blade of the immortal, the storyline was made totally predictable and annoying on the other side BOTI manga was great and it's a shame that they messed up with the anime
Old 2010-02-27, 11:12   Link #1418
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Ladies VS Butlers

there's too many STEREOTYPES in that series
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Old 2010-07-28, 19:16   Link #1419
Kaelidoscopes
*Artist

Hikaru No Go: For the life of me I couldn't understand Go. At first it seemed fairly simple and easy to understand but as the story progressed I paid more attention to the dialogue more than the actual Go board.
Old 2010-07-30, 18:38   Link #1420
Nadeko_Sengoku
Evil Vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
Lucky Star
How... how could you?! how could you do such a thing?! thats like saying you hate anime all together!!!
Closed Thread