AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2006-06-17, 08:49   Link #821
Senigata

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlog
It'd be very cool if someone could make a sig using that WONDERFUL picture
Warning that's a spoiler of last episode so ...
http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/9594/gil4du.jpg
Then, I'd like that background to be changed , just use your imagination, and if you could put some words like " King of Knights" " You belong to me, the King of Heros"
Or something like that, I repeat just use your imagination
Thx If you need something more just tell me
Dude, I just wanted to do the same thing

my request
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/3610/do3fe.jpg

quoting: Rin & Saber
for the rest use your imagination
Old 2006-06-17, 13:54   Link #822
NaNash|

Can I have an avatar with Taiga takes Ilya on top of her and then spins(in the last episode, about 15:53<yes, in that second only> in eclipse subbed version)?
NaNash| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-18, 05:06   Link #823
ReinhartX

can i haf a sig for sabers face when she died the pic where b4 the ending song began...
ReinhartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-18, 05:31   Link #824
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaNash|
Can I have an avatar with Taiga takes Ilya on top of her and then spins(in the last episode, about 15:53<yes, in that second only>
Like this?

Last edited by Pellissier; 2006-06-18 at 07:00.
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-18, 08:20   Link #825
NaNash|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
Like this?

Thanx, something like that. But I edited a bit to make a more perfect loop.
NaNash| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-18, 11:17   Link #826
V-Slasher

changed av
V-Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-22, 21:51   Link #827
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

pissed/blushing saber's very kawaii~ haha the spinning also makes me quite dizzy o_O
kira_lacusXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-29, 05:31   Link #828
StarTouch
Yandere for win :O

Heya there, I'm kinda new here (though I've been following threads here but never really posted >_<). I really loved some of the sigs made here and thought if I could humbly ask for a signature as well. ^_^

Details would be...

1) No larger than 400 x 120.
2) Reference pic ----> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Archer-UBW.jpg. I would like the standing Archer be replaced with an Archer on one knee shown in episode 14 (time of the event = 18:58).
3) No need to include my name into the signature.
4) Two lines of running text "So, as I pray" and "Unlimited Blade Works" located at the bottom of the signature. If that is not possible, a static text placed at the bottom with the line "I am the bone of my sword."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

I'm in no rush at all so please take your time and feel relaxed with this request. If I'm violating or requesting anything impossible, please let me know (as a first-timer requesting, it sure is tough >_<).

And lots of <3 for the kind soul who decides to take up this request! ^_^

Thank you for taking a look at this request.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Editted : Point 2 of the details was altered a little ^_^
StarTouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-29, 14:12   Link #829
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Could someone make me a signature using these pictures please?
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5176/a212xw.jpg
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4...axia0566nl.jpg

no words on it please
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-30, 16:10   Link #830
jevony
Follower of Eiyuuou-sama

startouch:
this is e pic at 18.58...

is this what u wanted? i guess not. =(

sorry, im really no gd at making sigs! =X im no gd with e photoshop skills, and im no gd in terms of creativity... e design is just too plain... if its really unacceptable, post ur request again and let someone else do it? sorry sorry sorry! =/

and to me it was really a tough job! i took a few screenshots and used e smudge tool to piece them tgt, since i wanted Archer to be as big (wide) as possible. and because of e poor quality and lighting of e screenshot, i had to edit some features of Archer before i could use e image. then comes e cutting part, e lights were very difficult to do! and theres e different dominant colours both images, 1 is blue while 1 is yellow. if possible can anyone teach me how do i do it easier? =/

even though i know my photoshop is not up to standard, but i still tried to do this sig, because i saw startouch(you) loitering around in this thread. since u r so polite and sweet, i didnt want to dissappoint u. i only wanted u to know that there r still ppl "alive" in here... haha. post ur request again, and wait for another person to make it for u will ya? =) once again, sorry!

Last edited by jevony; 2006-06-30 at 16:30.
jevony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-30, 18:19   Link #831
StarTouch
Yandere for win :O

<3 to you Jevony! ^_^

Many thanks for taking up my request ^_^
StarTouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-19, 09:18   Link #832
Nataraja
Malkavian by night

saber/assassin avatar

can I request someone making an avatar, form the saber/assassin fight?
Here's an vid of it for reference. It's kinda blurry, so a clear one would be great.
please and thanks.

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...rrent=cool.flv
Nataraja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 14:42   Link #833
RiXeD
excuse me wtf r u desu?

I have rather hard request...

Can someone make me sig with Gilgamesh changing his stance to "Enuma Eilish" from Ep21? Time: 11:03.319 to 11:04.757, frames 15094 to 15938 [Eclipse version]

Don`t have to be AS friendly. Thanks in advance.
Old 2006-07-23, 08:03   Link #834
SweetSpring
Garden of Tsubaki
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to SweetSpring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataraja
can I request someone making an avatar, form the saber/assassin fight?
Here's an vid of it for reference. It's kinda blurry, so a clear one would be great.
please and thanks.

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...rrent=cool.flv
what episode is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiXeD
I have rather hard request...

Can someone make me sig with Gilgamesh changing his stance to "Enuma Eilish" from Ep21? Time: 11:03.319 to 11:04.757, frames 15094 to 15938 [Eclipse version]

Don`t have to be AS friendly. Thanks in advance.
are you sure is episode 21?is the timeframe correct?i had trouble doing this....
SweetSpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-23, 09:03   Link #835
RiXeD
excuse me wtf r u desu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea_servant_1996

are you sure is episode 21?is the timeframe correct?i had trouble doing this....
Yes, I mean from this:
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/6904/gifff1km7.jpg
To this:
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4317/gifff99999qx7.jpg
Old 2006-07-23, 12:42   Link #836
Nataraja
Malkavian by night

The fight is episode 18, roughly 14:25 to 14:35
Old 2006-07-23, 13:04   Link #837
Amaranthine

Quote:
The fight is episode 18, roughly 14:25 to 14:35
...10 seconds? From the first post of this thread (with added emphasis by me):

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
  1. Please specify episode and timeframe of the GIF
    We're not mindreaders. We do not know what you want, so give us something specific to work with. Be detailed about the description and make sure you keep the timeframe something like 2-3 seconds long.
    Example:
    I want a GIF from Episode 1453 where Rin gets eaten by 6 Venezuelan Red Llamas. Timeframe of: 12:34-12:36.
I would be very suprised if anyone can get that whole fight under the limit with anything even approaching acceptable quality. (Well, actually, it's just not going to happen. Especially with the camera movement, however slight it is.) You'll have to either specify a shorter section, or accept whatever shorter section the maker decides to use. I haven't tried it (even if I was making avatars right now I don't have the ep), but I felt like pointing this out... especially since tea_servant_1996 only started making animated stuff fairly recently. ^^;
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-23, 13:36   Link #838
Nataraja
Malkavian by night

K, instead of the saber/assassin fight[ thanks Amaranthine for poining out the problem, better to find out now, then to find out later]

from the final episode[24] when saber uses excalibur on gilgamesh to defeat him. however, without his enuma elish in the middle. I used windows movie maker to edit it to make a sort of example clip. But I can't make .gif's.
time: 7:09- 7:16[it's only that long because of gilgamesh, & I don't need the different views of him dying, just the first]
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...ent=avatar.flv

please exclude gilgamesh's enuma elish, like I did in the clip., maybe make it a little bit longer, my clip looks like it cuts short.
Thanks

On a side note: what do you guys use for making vid's into gif's? I have a gif animator, but no way to import vids, or to make them frame by frame...so vid's areuseless right now.

Last edited by Nataraja; 2006-07-23 at 14:00.
Old 2006-07-23, 22:45   Link #839
SweetSpring
Garden of Tsubaki
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to SweetSpring
Quote:
K, instead of the saber/assassin fight[ thanks Amaranthine for poining out the problem, better to find out now, then to find out later]

from the final episode[24] when saber uses excalibur on gilgamesh to defeat him. however, without his enuma elish in the middle. I used windows movie maker to edit it to make a sort of example clip. But I can't make .gif's.
time: 7:09- 7:16[it's only that long because of gilgamesh, & I don't need the different views of him dying, just the first]
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...ent=avatar.flv

please exclude gilgamesh's enuma elish, like I did in the clip., maybe make it a little bit longer, my clip looks like it cuts short.
Thanks

On a side note: what do you guys use for making vid's into gif's? I have a gif animator, but no way to import vids, or to make them frame by frame...so vid's areuseless right now.
will try this weekend.got school.and the"On a side note" thing i use virutal dub.there is a thread in "fan creation" forum on how to make an animated GIF using virutal dub.tutorials are found there too! i'm this "good" now is because of the tutorials there.
good luck ^_^
SweetSpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-12, 20:37   Link #840
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Major bump!

Been lurking for a while now, only decided to register once I finished seeing the series, but sadly it seems I waited too long. Now that F/SN is a thing of the past, I highly doubt any of our resident talented artists will check this, let alone fulfill the requests. There's still hope, though. There's a disturbing lack of sakura avatars out there, so hopefully an angel will fall from the sky and provide me with one =D

Please note that I cannot provide exact times for the pictures... however I'll do my best to explain.

Animated Avatar Request:
Episode: 7 (timeline unknown, my apolagies, but I don't have any episodes at hand).

Details: After speaking with Shirou at school about the morning's events, she stands up and is leaving when Shirou calls her name. There's a brief sequence where the image closes up to her upper torso and face while she turns around. That's what I was hoping to get caught on the avatar. The image shows one of the frames, sadly I can't provide any other images. I'm sorry :/
Also, if possible, make it so the image doesn't repeat itself immediately, but rather takes a second or two to do so

Signature Request:

Base image. Though I don't really wish Rin's ugly mug (joking there =P) on the signature, I simply love that image of sakura.
I leave the details to the artist's imagination, but I only request that the signature has a 'dark' theme and my forum name on it. Thanks =P

If said artist dislikes the base image or simply doesn't feel like using that one, any other sakura images are good for a signature, as long as it keeps that 'dark' theme and has my name on it.

Happy working... if anyone ever sees this, that is =P
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags